Face off.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
If you had to face off with one of these deadly creatures, armed only with a knife, which would you choose and why?

Masrix
I would choose a tiger shark since it jut flops around out of water...

DanieLs_4_Ever
I chose a lion. I love lions.

CURIOUS22
i say elephant, easy to hide from and easy to see. the shark could sneek and not to mention, what makes you think youll be fighting it out of water???

PrinceofBlades
Bear, only because your definition of a knife and my definition of "a knife" are totally different...shifty

dave123
Elephant - it wouldn't try to fight you stick out tongue So you just sit around, wait for it to sleep.... THEN STRIKE!

Masrix
Well thne i just stay out of the water

Rogue Jedi
i am gonna go with dave on this one. the elephant, even if did attack you, would be too slow.

Masrix
i would still choose a shark! just stay out of the water lol..

Kharhmah
What if it charged at you?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Masrix
Well thne i just stay out of the water
the point is that you WOULD be in the water.

dave123
Originally posted by Kharhmah
What if it charged at you? It has no reason to stick out tongue Unless it feels it's babies or itself is in danger

Masrix
Some people on KMC might feel up an elphants baby..

Rogue Jedi
i saw legends of the fall. no frigging way do i choose a bear. if tristin couldnt beat it, what chance do i have?

DarkC
Anaconda. Just get beserk at it and go for the head.

Masrix
I would fight a goldfish

Rogue Jedi
anacondas are fast, man.

Pyrofly
Elephant. i could throw a mouse at it stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
or just run under it.

JLred
Elephant because even though they're becoming more and more agressive they are not that fast and if it made a running charge it wouldnt have time to turn if you jumped out of the way........

Rogue Jedi
my thinking exactly.

DarkC
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anacondas are fast, man.
I loooourrrve the challenge.

Morning_Glory
why do i have to fight cry

Rogue Jedi
because you are cornered, armed with only a knife, and the creature in question is dead set on killing you.

Hulk Power
I would pick an anaconda because even though they are fast and strong, all they can do is wrap around you. Thank god they're not poisonous or if not you'd be in big trouble. I don't think it would be too hard to kill one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.