How big is too big? Is there such a thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ok. we have the "Rate my Rack" thread here. nice pics, ladies!!!! my question to the guys is how big is too big?

dave123
There definitely is such a thing as too big yes

Masrix
When it hangs out and slides behind you....

kmcdude
I actually prefer small Breast's so...

Rogue Jedi
anything more than a handful and you are asking for trouble.

DanZeke25
This is too big.

Rogue Jedi
what in the name of all that is holy.....fear

Rogue Jedi
how the hell does she shower? where did you get that pic?

DarkC
Photoshop.

Rogue Jedi
i mean, who is it?

DarkC
I'd rather not know. erm

JLred
She probably needs to use a scrubby thing to reach under and clean under..............

Whittdawg92
I like c's. not a's b's or d's but freakin c's (cups not grades)

BakaXero
i hate really big ones messed
i like moderate happy

mysterio69
big ones, small ones, even "in the middle ones".
it don't matter. they all have there own benefits.
mmmmm.....boobs. yes

Xtremechik2
Well at least I know that my small boobs are apperciated heh smile

WickedTexasMomA
^_^ I like C and D's but my self im an 36E and thats to much! I haven't seen my feet in months.lol

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Hehehe, wouldn't you like to know..

DanZeke25

funnyjunk.com

Rogue Jedi
wow. poor lady.

Scythe
wow. poor lady.

I doubt she feels like poor, if anything, poor suckers who are swallowed in by her stupid ass demands she will make to men.

Wickerman
A's, B's, C's are all good. a few D's too from time to time.

~wickerman~

Scythe
01001110 01101111 01100010 01101111 01100100 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110

Lana
Originally posted by DanZeke25
This is too big.

1. Fake pic.
2. If it were real, that woman would have some SERIOUS back problems.

Scythe
01010011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01101000 01101111 01110100 01101111 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110000 01110000 01100101 01100100 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101010 01100001 01100011 01101011 01100001 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110011 00101110

Mist
Um Scythe, hate to break it to you, but noone gives a shit what you post. Youve never made a worthwhile contribution to the boards, I dont see why an idiot like you would even come here and post rubbish like binary. Are you trying to be cool? You look like a fool. Stop posting and take a hike.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lana
1. Fake pic.
2. If it were real, that woman would have some SERIOUS back problems.

I'm pretty sure that's the chick in the Guiness book of world records erm

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist
Um Scythe, hate to break it to you, but noone gives a shit what you post. Youve never made a worthwhile contribution to the boards, I dont see why an idiot like you would even come here and post rubbish like binary. Are you trying to be cool? You look like a fool. Stop posting and take a hike.

What YOU need to do is marry me no expression

~wickerman~

Scythe

Dear Mist, **** you, I'm not pretending to be anything but myself man, sorry you don't like it. Yet if I allowed myself to listen to what you say, and "take a hike", then I'de really be a fool. You see, here's what you don't understand, by you slamming on me, and telling me to stop, your fueling my means of wanting to post more shit...good job.

Lana
....until you get banned for spamming and bashing members, which you're already heading in that direction. Good job!

Mist
Originally posted by Scythe
Dear Mist, **** you, I'm not pretending to be anything but myself man, sorry you don't like it. Yet if I allowed myself to listen to what you say, and "take a hike", then I'de really be a fool. You see, here's what you don't understand, by you slamming on me, and telling me to stop, your fueling my means of wanting to post more shit...good job.

Wow, Im making you post more crap? You dont have a life of your own? Your already a fool, taking a hike wont make you anymore of what you already are.

Scythe
Yeah.....whoa, I lyke, so care what sum dood on da interweb is sayin'!

Rogue Jedi
....until you get banned for spamming and bashing members, which you're already heading in that direction. Good job!
*gives lana a chocolate cigar*
good call, girl!!!

Scythe
Man, this place is full of detectives...

Lana
*gives lana a chocolate cigar*
good call, girl!!!

Mmmm, chocolate happy

I simply call them as I see them queen

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by DanZeke25
This is too big. Wow anything is possible roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
Yeah.....whoa, I lyke, so care what sum dood on da interweb is sayin'!

leet...the language of the uneducated....

The truth is that you suck at your life and you resort to taking out your petty anger issues on the internet. What happened, did your boyfriend dump you for a girl?

Scythe
Mmmm, chocolate happy

I simply call them as I see them queen

Where's your trophy?

Scythe
leet...the language of the uneducated....

The truth is that you suck at your life and you resort to taking out your petty anger issues on the internet. What happened, did your boyfriend dump you for a girl?

Yeah, how'd you know? O_o

Mist
Yeah, how'd you know? O_o

Um, because your a retard, thats why.

Scythe
Um, because your a retard, thats why.

I love your childish name-calling, it's all : ****-heads, and shiteaters, and whatnot.

Mist
I love your childish name-calling, it's all : ****-heads, and shiteaters, and whatnot.

Yes, thats what happens when I stay around trash like you for too long.

Scythe
Sweet! So I've managed to rub off on you! How cute...

Rogue Jedi
Man, this place is full of detectives...
its not hard to detect an a**hole like you.

Mist
Cry me a river, I wont sleep at night.

Scythe
Enjoy writing in your blog mist...

Scythe
Mist: "Hey guys, it's my Mist, I'm not happy today, this dude named Scythe kept on making an ass of himself, I tried to make him feel like shit, but little did I know that I was just wasting my time. I hope he's not on tommorrow, for it will anger me, because I have such a cool life to be ruined by him. I have $3.74 in my pocket, hopefully I can buy an ice cream, it'll help me relax from that guy Scythe...."

This has been an excerpt from Mist's blog...

Wickerman
Scythe man...........here's a suggestion: Start trying to get your kicks from girls instead of trying to instigate fights or trying to annoy people.....you'll notice your social skills improving exponentially thumb up

~wickerman~

Rogue Jedi
yawn

Scythe
It's all gravy

Mist
Yeah, because
a) I have a blog
b) I have $3.74
c)I think about you when I go offline
and d) You anger me

I dont really give 2 cents about you. You piss me off because everything you post is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, "someone needs to die for this thread", "10010 01001 01001", "Wow, your so funny I almost laughed", ""

And you keep going, even though noone listens or cares about your worthless posts. All you do is spam. You must feel like a big boy being angry and emo all over the internet.

Start your own forum if you want, or write in your beloved blogs.

"Dear diary,
Im crying now, people dont like me in real life and Ive tried making friends on the internet, but the truth is Im just an *******. I cut myself at night and draw angry pictures of people dying, because it makes me feel like my life is worth living."

Boo ****ing hoo.

Scythe
Mist....I'm starting to get worried about you...

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, because
a) I have a blog
b) I have $3.74
c)I think about you when I go offline
and d) You anger me

I dont really give 2 cents about you. You piss me off because everything you post is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, "someone needs to die for this thread", "10010 01001 01001", "Wow, your so funny I almost laughed", ""

And you keep going, even though noone listens or cares about your worthless posts. All you do is spam. You must feel like a big boy being angry and emo all over the internet.

Start your own forum if you want, or write in your beloved blogs.

"Dear diary,
Im crying now, people dont like me in real life and Ive tried making friends on the internet, but the truth is Im just an *******. I cut myself at night and draw angry pictures of people dying, because it makes me feel like my life is worth living."

Boo ****ing hoo.
laughing out loud laughing out loud oh my god!!!! that is so fukking funny!!!!! good post mist!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Scythe
RJ, your such a side-kick, that's why we love ya!

Scythe
Mist: To the bat-cave RJ!

RJ: Yeah Mist, to the bat-cave! It's all cool there!

Lana
And you're a clueless moron who seems to get his kicks out of annoying other people. Be gone.

Mist
Mist....I'm starting to get worried about you...

Why? Im sane. Nothing to worry about here.

I'd start looking closer to home if you want to get worried over something.

Rogue Jedi
no, not a side kick. i am a leader, not a follower. i just give credit where credit is due. also, i have tried to talk to you civil about your ranting here, but you just dont seem to get it.

Scythe
Wha? Dude I get it man.

Scythe
On a serious note, would it help then, if I stopped being an *******/douche/****er?

Rogue Jedi
Wha? Dude I get it man.
i dont think you do. its one thing to be outspoken or disagree with someone, i welcome that. but rocking the boat just for kicks is just pointless.

Mist
On a serious note, would it help then, if I stopped being an *******/douche/****er?

That might be a start. You could also stop going into everything and posting "This thread is gay/worthless/die/kill this thread"

If you dont like a thread, dont go there. You only ask for trouble if you go ahead and do crap.

Scythe
Alright, then if what you say is true, then I should be able to get away with voicing my own opinions with being the start of an argument.

WickedTexasMomA
Can't you see why I love Mist so much? ^_^

Rogue Jedi
sleep1

Lana
Yes, but if they're opinions that are clearly a waste of a post (like "this thread sucks"wink or if it's an opinion that is bashing another member (which is against the rules) then it is better to keep it to yourself.

Scythe
But, then what's the fun? Life is immature, why not be immature at times also?

Lana
There is a difference between immaturity and idiocy.

Wickerman
That might be a start. You could also stop going into everything and posting "This thread is gay/worthless/die/kill this thread"

If you dont like a thread, dont go there. You only ask for trouble if you go ahead and do crap.

Dude, i remember you bashed a crapload of threads too a while ago......remember a certain "F*ck your thread" gif? wink The difference is that was funny. Scythe's just boring/annoying erm

~wickerman~

Scythe
But not to me...

WickedTexasMomA
Its all over done really....well actually they are all over done? I mean really,when was the last time we saw an original topic?

Scythe
erm, what about?

Rogue Jedi
sleep1

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Its all over done really....well actually they are all over done? I mean really,when was the last time we saw an original topic? Seriously, I'm completely out of ideas myself, thank god. smile

WickedTexasMomA
sleep1 *ZzzZZzzz*

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Seriously, I'm completely out of ideas myself, thank god. smile Hey you and Bush both! eek!

Scythe
Zing!

Rogue Jedi
*ZzzZZzzz*
*rolls over and falls out of bed*

WickedTexasMomA
*rolls over and falls out of bed* o.o I did that when I was a kid, and I had the top bunk bed. mad

Rogue Jedi
fall down go boom?

WickedTexasMomA
fall down go boom? Yea...but the dog broke my fall. cool

Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
Dude, i remember you bashed a crapload of threads too a while ago......remember a certain "F*ck your thread" gif? wink The difference is that was funny. Scythe's just boring/annoying erm

~wickerman~

Yeah I know wink And how many of those threads ended up being closed anyway because they were redundant?stick out tongue

I dont go into a topic I dont like and go 'this is f*cked, close it' for no reason.

But, then what's the fun? Life is immature, why not be immature at times also?

If you want to be immature, do it somewhere where its tolerated. I dont go up to cops and slap them because it'd be fun. There's limits.

A topic that has a large discussion already isnt likely to be closed just because you dont like it. But if you find a good reason, eg its offensive or whatever, it'll get looked at erm

If you want to voice your opinion, theres topics in the General Discussion based for discussion. Arguing in the Off Topic Forum is like walking up to someone and saying 'I dont like your shoes', then walking off. Its pointless. They dont care. Theyll go about their daily life and forget about it.

See how many people have already argued and have said how much they dont like you, just because what youve posted has been much the same and some of it spam? If you dont be an ass, people wont be an ass back, and if they do, then they are the ass.

Scythe
I've understood your view Mist, since before you even started explaining it, I just didn't want to be serious, but if I have to, then I'll give it a try!

Mist
You dont have to be serious all the time, that gets boring....just where its appropriate...

Rogue Jedi
I've understood your view Mist, since before you even started explaining it, I just didn't want to be serious, but if I have to, then I'll give it a try!
its not about being serious. most members here are silly as hell. its about good manners. its about treating us as you would have us treat you.

Scythe
Yeah, I get what your saying. It's alright and half decent once you think about it. I think I can do it.

WickedTexasMomA
its not about being serious. most members here are silly as hell. its about good manners. its about treating us as you would have us treat you. Yup Rogue is right...You treat each other the way you would want to be treated...like say if I walked up to Rogue and put his balls in a clever,I would be expecting him to turn around and do the same.....if and when he gets up. angel

alcoholicpoet
I like big boobs, the biggest I go are Pamela Anderson.

Scythe
I have the wrong mentality toward you now...

WickedTexasMomA
I have the wrong mentality toward you now... Who me?

Tired Hiker
its about treating us as you would have us treat you.

*starts massaging RJ's breasts*

Joke, people! Joke!

tomato

Scythe
Who me?

Perhaps....BUZUH!

WickedTexasMomA
*starts massaging RJ's breasts*

Joke, people! Joke!

tomato What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I like big boobs, the biggest I go are Pamela Anderson. laughing Dude, I'll never get tired of your random posts and humor. Classickness. laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
What the f**k?

What? embarrasment

alcoholicpoet
laughing Dude, I'll never get tired of your random posts and humor. Classickness. laughing out loud

Me?

Scythe
Boioioioioioioiong

WickedTexasMomA
What? embarrasment *sighs* youth.....so greedy..you never ask any one else to join in on the boob goggling! mad

Kosta

How the hell does she ANYTHING... no expression

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Kosta
How the hell does she ANYTHING... no expression

She must be a driving hazard.

Hulk Power
She must be a driving hazard.

At least she doesn't need any air bags.

Scythe
Heh...

Tired Hiker
Me? Yeah, I think anyway. confused

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Hulk Power
At least she doesn't need any air bags.

Yeah but how can she drive? Her breasts press up against the front window, and as a result, she can't see a fricken' thing.

alcoholicpoet
Yeah, I think anyway. confused

Meh, cool sig.

Hulk Power
Yeah but how can she drive? Her breasts press up against the front window, and as a result, she can't see a fricken' thing.

That's true. I think they must drive her or something.

Tired Hiker
Meh, cool sig. Oh thanks! pizza

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Hulk Power
That's true. I think they must drive her or something.

That, or she just takes the bus, must get a lot of stares though.

Scythe
Oh yeah...this thread was about breasts....not me.

alcoholicpoet
Oh thanks! pizza

smilie_palm

Hulk Power
That, or she just takes the bus, must get a lot of stares though.

She must be really famous where she lives. I bet everyone knows her or has heard of her.

Mist
Oh yeah...this thread was about breasts....not me.

Yeah, I think now would be a good time to say, Im moving on people, whats been said has been said and now that things are sorted........we can get back to talking about boobs big grin stick out tongue

Scythe
heh

Mist
Anyone who reads this thread from the start is gonna be like "Whoa, shit hit the fan here".... laughing out loud

Wickerman
Yeah, I think now would be a good time to say, Im moving on people, whats been said has been said and now that things are sorted........we can get back to talking about boobs big grin stick out tongue

This just in......QUINLAN VOS HAS MANBOOBS icon5

~wickerman~

Scythe
tenemos que ver algunos photographos de pechos...

Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
This just in......QUINLAN VOS HAS MANBOOBS icon5

~wickerman~

You so lie!icon5

I hate you!cry

Quinlan Vos and Khaleen did the naughty thing! eek!

Tired Hiker
Anyone who reads this thread from the start is gonna be like "Whoa, shit hit the fan here".... laughing out loud

I tend to wonder who has read the most posts in one thread before posting.

Scythe
tenemos que ver algunos photographos de pechos...

NOW!

Wickerman
You so lie!icon5

I hate you!cry

Quinlan Vos and Khaleen did the naughty thing! eek!

I SOOOOO don't icon5

Fade to Black isn't "doing it" schmoll

~wickerman~

Mist
I tend to wonder who has read the most posts in one thread before posting.

I doubt anyone does big grin

Scythe
Unless....no, I can't think of anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.