Batman in Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
who could bats take down

callahan
dwight
manute
marv

not a gauntlet. all separate fights

Scoobless
Callahan?... Bruce Willis' character?... no way
Marv?... tough guy?.... already proved a skilled fighter could take him down... no chance
don't remember the other names

(you may have guessed that all my info comes from the film)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NoFate007
Batman wouldn't fight Hartigan. Callahan is Alba's character, Nancy. He could take her down in a second. He could take everyone down, but he wouldn't fight Hartigan cause they both would team up with each other. Possibly even with Dwight as well, and MAYBE with Marv, depending on Marv's state of mind.

who?-kid
Where is Wallace ? He may be the best fighter there is in Sin City.

Solidus Snake
oops....i meant hartigan

i think bats would own all 3 of them

he'd teach marv what pain is.

i mean if he could beat amygdala and killer croc, he can beat marv

dawsey28
What about Miho? Now there is a fight. Batman vs Miho.

skizo
Marv doesnt seem to feel pain....as a matter of fact....I think he enjoys it

Solidus Snake
as for miho....bats tackles ninjas easily

K3VIL
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
oops....i meant hartigan

i think bats would own all 3 of them

he'd teach marv what pain is.

i mean if he could beat amygdala and killer croc, he can beat marv
Marv can get bullets and other injuries and keep fighting.
Marv in the movie throwed down from to the last floor of a building two cops after wreckin the door of a room and the enviroment around it.
The guy is a wreckin machine with thirst of revenge, and Batman will need more than batrangs to stop him

Solidus Snake
bats would attack him the same way kevin did to marv

a few nerve strikes and marv goes down

bats has skill and brawn. marv has brawn

dawsey28
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
as for miho....bats tackles ninjas easily

Oh yes, I forgot. Batman takes down uber-powerful aliens and androids with JLA powers easily. embarrasment

black robb
Originally posted by dawsey28
Oh yes, I forgot. Batman takes down uber-powerful aliens and androids with JLA powers easily. embarrasment now you're getting it

Pointinel
*shoots ROBB at the back of the head*

PLOW! POW!

skizo
I hope Batman dies In Sin City

Fast
Dwight is one my favorite characters, really, but he just isn't really a fighter with or without his colt .45's. You should put Wallace, Mijo and Kevin in instead.

Darth Vegas
Kevin will eat Batman's feet.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by dawsey28
What about Miho? Now there is a fight. Batman vs Miho.

Too bad we didn't get to see Kevin vs. Miho. Damn, that would have been bloody.

lightaxe
Batman vs Marv would go down a little something like Batman vs the mutant leader in DKR, he'd surgically rip Marv apart. Marv's got no brains at all. Batman has them in spades.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by lightaxe
Batman vs Marv would go down a little something like Batman vs the mutant leader in DKR, he'd surgically rip Marv apart. Marv's got no brains at all. Batman has them in spades. Er, Marv doesn't have the skill Batman has, Batman was an old man, and the only reason he lost the first fight was because the Mutant Leader was in his prime.

Put a young Batman against anyone from Sin City, and he will destroy them with almost little effort.

Flyattractor
I think Millars's Crazy Steve Version of Batman could handle Sin City quite easily.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Put a young Batman against anyone from Sin City, and he will destroy them with almost little effort.
I agree.
Its kind of like the Watchmen universe, they were mostly B/C level fighters w. flashes of of A, compared to what DC/Marvel
Characters have been shown to do.
They just dont come off anywhere near as skilled in comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.