Gladiator vs Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, i didnt make this thread to be intended as a battle. I made it cuz i want to know if anyone can tell me what issue they fought in cuz i cant find it and every time i post it in te "comic book questions" thread in the CB Movies forum it seems like i get ignored. So, if anyone can tell me the issue # and what book it was in it would be greatly appreciated. By the way if anyone has the pics also they would also be very nice.

Thanx again,

armandovalles

armandovalles
ANYONE?

C'MON GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE.

Never
Will hazard a guess and say Maximum Security #3 or Maxim Security: Dangerous Planet.

armandovalles
No its not Maximum Security: Dangerous Planet cuz i have that. It might be Maximum security #3 though.

armandovalles
does anyone know FOR SURE what issue it is though and what book it is in?

armandovalles
anyone?

guy222
Classic Ego the Living Planet FTW

Warlord
ego

leonidas
yeah, ego demolishes him. that mythical fight, where ego was afraid of gladiator and where glads harmed ego was a marvel adventures book--#10 or #11, i think. it was right around the same time that gladiator matched ss in a fight. like THAT could ever happen . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

shifty

guy222
I remember Ego powered Norrin to defeat Glads

leonidas
Originally posted by guy222
I remember Ego powered Norrin to defeat Glads

thumb up

before that, ss said himself and glads were equal in power. and of course all that nonsense was/is/ever-shall-be non-canon. smile

kgkg
Gladiator goes down hard sad

Knowsbleed33
Ego.

cloud102
Ego eats him.

Survivor19
Ego ftw.

occultdestroyer
Egg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.