black bolt vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay fight goes like this.*SO YOU HAVE SUPER HEARING HUH?* (right in supes' ear.

Scoobless
that could work

mikedgravity
superman thinks to himself (why is this obvious superhuman walking up 2 me.why is he being so quiet. he must have powers of a vocal nature).
Heat vision to the throat.

EsteemedLeader
superman isnt that smart. come on. be f****** reasonable, who would even notice that? "hes not talking so ill shoot him in the throat" youre such a re-re

whirlysplat
Yes heat vision to the throat sounds about rightbig grin

Khellendros
BB wins more often than not.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
okay fight goes like this.*SO YOU HAVE SUPER HEARING HUH?* (right in supes' ear. Nuclear bombs and such have no effect on his hearing.

Not sure if that would work. eek!

Khellendros
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Nuclear bombs and such have no effect on his hearing.

It's not the sound that gets him, it's the shockwave. Just a whisper has knocked out Gladiator, if Black Bolt shouts in Supes ear, he's going down.

Never

Black Bolt's most powerful scream = faaaaaaaaaar worse than a nuclear bomb.

He whispers and levels mountains.

Scoobless

it's not a sonic attack... the energy released in BB's scream destroys matter

snoopdogg
Now only if he can get that close to Superman during a fight scenario.

Strong dose of heat vision will do him in.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
It's not the sound that gets him, it's the shockwave. Just a whisper has knocked out Gladiator, if Black Bolt shouts in Supes ear, he's going down.

Atomic Bombs have quite big shockwaves.

Definition of an explosion: area of high pressure released into area of low pressure. a compression wavebig grin

Sound is a series of compression waves that moves through air or other materials. These sound waves are created by the vibration of some object, like a radio loudspeaker. The waves are detected when they cause a detector to vibrate. Your eardrum vibrates from sound waves to allow you to sense them. Sound has the standard characteristics of any waveform.

whirlysplat

snoopdogg
It's not the sound that gets him, it's the shockwave. Just a whisper has knocked out Gladiator A Catholic school girl can knock out Gladiator under the right circumstances.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Never

He whispers and levels mountains. Not according to his bio in my FF Encyclopedia.

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Sound can do that (Sound is a compression wave) big grin

the sound released during BB's scream attack is only a byproduct

"The speech center of Black Bolt's brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt's quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords--from the merest whisper to a full scream--triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle electron interaction field. This results in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble"

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_shield/profiles/inhumans/blackbolt/blackbolt.html

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
the sound released during BB's scream attack is only a byproduct

"The speech center of Black Bolt's brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt's quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords--from the merest whisper to a full scream--triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle electron interaction field. This results in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble"

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_shield/profiles/inhumans/blackbolt/blackbolt.html

Not another of Marvels "unknown Particles" damn, I hate the stupid nineties marvel revamps. Supes is a little more durable than a mountain though.smile

snoopdogg

He whispers and levels mountains. That bio says a whisper rocks boats.

So which is it?

Stuff like this is how myths happen.

Scoobless
That bio says a whisper rocks boats.

So which is it?

well he's knocked out the Hulk a couple of times... so he could probably knock out Superman

whirlysplat

He whispers and levels mountains.

More of Nevers rubbish smile He makes so much up laughing

whirlysplat
well he's knocked out the Hulk a couple of times... so he could probably knock out Superman

Supes is a fair bit more durable than the Hulk under most circumstances Scoobssmile

Scoobless
Supes is a fair bit more durable than the Hulk under most circumstances Scoobssmile

some would disagree

whirlysplat
some would disagree

No one who knows anything about comics though smile

Never
That bio says a whisper rocks boats.

So which is it?

Stuff like this is how myths happen.

Myths my ass, read some comic books and stop relying on some of these pathetic know-it-all wanna bes.

Read in Fantastic Four #10 where his whisper knocked an entire city off of its foundation -- the one with Ben Grimm on the cover. Read it.

That's a bit more powerful than rocking a boat, is it not?

But I make this up according to some who keep spotted dick in their mouths, right?

wink

Scoobless
No one who knows anything about comics though smile

yes... they would..... and do

whirlysplat
Myths my ass, read some comic books and stop relying on some of these pathetic know-it-all wanna bes.

Read in Fantastic Four #10 where his whisper knocked an entire city off of its foundation -- the one with Ben Grimm on the cover. Read it.

That's a bit more powerful than rocking a boat, is it not?

But I make this up according to some who keep spotted dick in their mouths, right?

wink

Now it all wannabeeslaughing out loud

Come back when you've finished puberty laughing or got laid confused (with a girl silly), after all you are fascinated by my dick, you keep bringing it up. smile Sorry to tell you though, you need to find someone who shares your interests............ in dickbig grin

kisses

Never
In Jamaica, we have a saying -- "if yuh fling a stone inna hog pen and it lick one, it bawl out".

In America that translates to the saying "if you fling a stone into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one that got hit."

Considering I didn't call any names when I said "wanna bes" I guess I know who got smacked upside the head, yes? wink

You desperately attempt to validate your substandard intellect in nigh every thread that I participate in, oftentimes twisting my words to advance your own rather puerile vendetta after I thoroughly whipped your ass re: the term "span" (the term YOU said had one definition, correct?).

You tried again when I quoted Superman as saying Doomsday was a blur to him, thus concluding he must have been moving in speeds equalling or exceeding the speed of sound. Somehow your dumbass interpreted that as my saying ANYTHING that moves at the speed of sound is a blur to the eye regardless of size and distance.

You tried again here -- and notice after I shut your young ass up with a QUOTE and ISSUE number when Black Bolt's MEREST whisper moved an entire CITY, you had NOTHING to say -- and you never do when I bounce facts off of your hollow head.

And AGAIN when you lied about the term "dick." LoL you're in the UK and don't know what spotted dick is, right? That's why I reference you as a pimply faced, e-peen stroking pre-teen who probably strolls around public beaches with a pair of Speedos so tight it looks like you're smuggling grapes.

You don't want it with me sir -- you really don't smile I promise to fling a few bones in your direction such that you can continue to validate your average knowledge of comic books (like that is something to brag about anyway) via contentious and bitter dialogue.

And act like you don't know what this is, son. And have another can while you're at it wink

whirlysplat
My substandard intellect lol the size of your post indicates just how much I got to youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Game over! Fishy

You got my attention and lost kisses

whirlysplat
Now back to the threadbig grin

Khellendros
Why the hell are you people resorting to personal insults? This thread really isn't that big of a deal...

Seriously though, BB has punked the Hulk EVERY TIME they've met, and not jsut with his voice. He's exchanged punches with Gladiator, and knocked him out. Groaning in pain into the ground of an alien planet cause a whole mountain range to erupt into volcanoes on the other side of the planet. Supes is getting knocked the hell out if he takes a full on scream.

whirlysplat
Why the hell are you people resorting to personal insults? This thread really isn't that big of a deal...

Seriously though, BB has punked the Hulk EVERY TIME they've met, and not jsut with his voice. He's exchanged punches with Gladiator, and knocked him out. Groaning in pain into the ground of an alien planet cause a whole mountain range to erupt into volcanoes on the other side of the planet. Supes is getting knocked the hell out if he takes a full on scream.

Couldn't agree more Khell smile Except the bit about the scream big grin beating Supes smile

Never
My substandard intellect lol the size of your post indicates just how much I got to youroll eyes (sarcastic)

Game over! Fishy

You got my attention and lost kisses

Right right, which is why I respond to you once every 9-10 times you try to get my attention? LoL

And I notice you edited your post 3-4 times there splatty? ROFL, you're just like that cartoon with the little yappy, weak chihuahua running around behind the bulldog.

Khellendros
Couldn't agree more Khell smile Except the bit about the scream big grin beating Supes smile
lol.. So, you're saying Supes is more durable than Gladiator?

whirlysplat
Right right, which is why I respond to you once every 9-10 times you try to get my attention? LoL

And I notice you edited your post 3-4 times there splatty? ROFL, you're just like that cartoon with the little yappy, weak chihuahua running around behind the bulldog.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I see your still trying

sigh, yes I know your there

Never
roll eyes (sarcastic) I see your still trying

sigh, yes I know your there

Suffice it to say I posted before I got the PM. Was going to edit/delete my response but you quoted it stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Suffice it to say I posted before I got the PM. Was going to edit/delete my response but you quoted it stick out tongue

Fair enough smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.