SuperGirl vS PowerGirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

electrifying 1
No prep. Who takes it?

Hulk Power
They're the same people. no expression

JRW
they arent the same people

gautam
supergirl...she waas physicaly superior to superman....and superman is stronger then powergirl...so supergirl wins

whirlysplat
I think Flex girl beats them both big grin

DigiMark007
Whoever is watching the fight wins.

Ha! Not too late to be the first to make an off-hand remark in a Powergirl thread. Boo-Yah!

Anyway, not sure. Powergirl is stronger than Captain Marvel but not as durable or fast. Also not as strong as Supes. So if Supergirl is around Superman level she'd win...but most people don't give Powergirl much credit (except for certain, um, assets). It would be a clsoe fight.

-DM

DigiMark007
Darn...in light of new evidence (I saw the flex girl thread) guess whirly's comment was the first off-hand remark. *hangs head in shame*

-DM

mikedgravity
the publisher would win

EsteemedLeader
everyone would win if i was writing the comic this is in. ill be nice to everyone wink

JWangSDC
it's coming out soon, and judging from the cover (Supergirl standing over powergirl's beaten ass)...I think supergirl wins

Draco69
Judging by the covers? For shame. sad

Anyhoo..I'm leaning on Power-Girl. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.