The Powerful Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Drax
Juggernaut
Kurse
Gladiator
Morg
Air Walker

Vs

Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Atom Smasher
Doomsday
Captain Marvel

gautam
marvels team

Drax>Superman
Morg>GL
Kurse>Doomsday
Gladiator>Cap Marvel
MM>Juggernaut
i dunno about AS and AW...but the rest team up on the 2

golem370
Martian Manhunter would not have a chance Beating juggs

newjak86
Actually MM is the only earth based Hero in both comic universes that can take Juggs solo. MM has super strength, can flt become intangible and has telepathy. So he has the power to stay out of Jugg's reach can remove his helmet and can blast his mind with telepathy.

Juntai
MM is on par with Supes physically in most ways, speed, flight, strength, visions, can shape change on top, and is probably the most powerful telepath on Earth. In the Burning he was touching every mind on Earth, similar to the way Xaviar can when he's not too scared to.

Juntai
Come to think of it, I'm going to have to go with the DC crew just because of MM being in it. Also while attacking telepathically, he'll be linking all the team together telepathically, in which they'll all have a link to the Wisdom of the Solomon. It'll be a great asset to say the least.

newjak86
Originally posted by Juntai
MM is on par with Supes physically in most ways, speed, flight, strength, visions, can shape change on top, and is probably the most powerful telepath on Earth. In the Burning he was touching every mind on Earth, similar to the way Xaviar can when he's not too scared to. Exactly he has everything neede to take Juggs down by himself. First even if MM only had Super Strength and Speed then I would still say this is a fight but with the power to intangible he can aoid Jugg's punches.

Juntai
Also, didn't Gladiator fight Wolverine for 7 days straight?
ANd in the old pheonix saga, Collosus stood blow for blow for blow with him.
Sure he's got all kinds of crazy powers. Glad is dope as **** on paper, but he never puts that shit to work. I see him getting spanked by most anyone else on either squad.

newjak86
Also, didn't Gladiator fight Wolverine for 7 days straight?
ANd in the old pheonix saga, Collosus stood blow for blow for blow with him.
Sure he's got all kinds of crazy powers. Glad is dope as **** on paper, but he never puts that shit to work. I see him getting spanked by most anyone else on either squad. It depends on his confidence. If his confidence is low is power level is low if it is high he is uber powerful. I see this fight more as a toss up. It really depends on how the matches pan. Out some help the DC team while others help out Marvel.

golem370
Juggernaut has a force field and Immeasurable Stamina and Total Indestructible durability he would out last the Manhunter anyday

newjak86
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut has a force field and Immeasurable Stamina and Total Indestructible durability he would out last the Manhunter anyday I'm not saying that he couldn't win but MM is the perfect superhero to take on Juggs. He has Jugg's main weakness telepathy plus he has the power to remove the helmet by himself plus he can stay out of Jugg's reach and pick his spots. Juggs is one of my favorite characters and I like to use the force field alot but I don't know if MM couldn't just phase through it. Point is MM is the only hero that has everything Juggs can't take rolled into one. Speed telepathy flight Phasing and shapeshifting.

Fanboy
DC team wins.

guy222
Golem

DOS Doomsday?

Morg w/PC/WOL?

golem370
Hunter-Prey Doomsday & Morg w/PC/WOL

zeel
MM is on par with Supes physically in most ways, speed, flight, strength, visions, can shape change on top, and is probably the most powerful telepath on Earth. In the Burning he was touching every mind on Earth, similar to the way Xaviar can when he's not too scared to.

MM is NOT on par with supes in physical strength.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Hunter-Prey Doomsday & Morg w/PC/WOL

thankies

occultdestroyer
H/P Doomsday for the epic stomp.

The last man standing in the Marvel team would probably be Juggernaut or Kurse, but H/P Doomsday will make it look like a walk in the park.

D_Dude1210
Morg w/ PC and WOL could potentially stalemate H/P DD or at least BFR him.

But since Team 1 has Air Walker and Drax, Team 2 wins.

manx422
Team DC

-Pr-
Originally posted by zeel
MM is NOT on par with supes in physical strength.

four year old post dude.

Endless Mike
Team DC IMO

Juntai
Originally posted by zeel
MM is NOT on par with supes in physical strength. I don't think he's his exact equal, but he's in that bracket of Supes 'peers'. -shrugs.-

Even suggests as much just recently in Blackest Night. Said something like, "Why do people always forget? I'm as strong as Superman."

And, as -Pr- said, that was an old post.

Juntai
Originally posted by -Pr-
four year old post dude. Oh man, I've been here way too long. lol.

Kris Blaze
Drax vs Superman = Superman
Juggernaut vs Green Lantern = Green Lantern/Stalemate
Kurse vs MM = Kurse
Gladiator vs Atom Smasher = Gladiator in an absolute stomp
Morg vs Doomsday = ??? this fight determines who wins
Air Walker vs Captain marvel = Captain Marvel

Warlord
Oh man, I've been here way too long. lol.

thumb up

I'd give Morg with wol the edge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.