Halo Vs. Unreal Tournemant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Very big clash of games i say unreal tournemant and i hate xbobx booger bastards laughing Happy Dance

RagnaViper
Yar, I hat xblox tu!1!1!1eleventy!111!

Peecee iz alwaz bestest!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
lol ur 2 l33t f0|2 /\/\3!

nice going there luffy, why not just start a thread;
"I own a GC/PS2, I HATE SEXBOXES"
then you could list all the ways xbox is better then GC/PS2 and mock the ways its better. "XBOX HAS GREAT GRAPHICS BUT I LOVE LOOKING AT PIXELS, PS2 HAS THE BIGGEST PIXELS AROUND LOL IT RULZZZZ,,, I LOVE THE WAY THE CHARS ARE SOO BOX LIKE!"

Plz note the views of this poster do not reflect the general xbox owning community, there views are you sux
lol the way u cant spell xbox

luffyjin
EXCUSE ME U WANNA START SOMIN HERE XBOXS STINK END OF STORY

luffyjin
xcox smell

Hit_and_Miss
lol n00b luffyjin... games too much for you on the xbox? can't handle fighting people on xbox-live.. you got no game son, go play ps2 on easy.... feel big when you beat the computer. Hell you could even challenge some of your lamer friends and brag to them when you beat newbies.... "LOL I OW3N3D u!, U |2 S|_|>K0|2s"

nice argument I like the way you proved it with logic and facts...

Arbiter
Halo

luffyjin
excuse me i could beat ur ass into the ground if it wertent for the fact that ALL U GOT ON XBOX IS REALESM GAMES THAT R SHYTE AND WHO OWNS THE BIGGEST FRANCHISES DO I HEAR A PS2 SONY AND NINTENDO SO SUCK ON THAT U SEEM TO BE THE NOOB HERE YOU CAN KISS MY ASS IF U THINK YOU CAN START A FIGHT WITH ME ABOUT MY OWN GAMES AND WIN YOU CAN ****IN THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN XBOX IS BILL GATES TOILET PAPER

RagnaViper
Originally posted by luffyjin
EXCUSE ME U WANNA START SOMIN HERE XBOXS STINK END OF STORY

laughing out loud

First of all, my favorite phrase from bash.org:
"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!"

Now that that is out of the way, saying X-Box stinks is just completely stupid and you can never prove that they stink. Ever. Unless you hide a skunk in it.

Arbiter
? confused

Creshosk
What's really sad is this:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/unrealchampionship/

Yeah, part of the UT series is on the X-Box, and both games are on the PC as well. . .

So uh, why hate on the X-Box? Particularly in this pathetic attempt at masking a trolling attempt.

TrAnCeDuO
this whole thread should be shutdown for the immaturity. laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
luffyjin is just pissed off he couldn't aford a sexbox and had to settle for a lesser consle, you probly dont even have a ps2 just a pic you cut out of a magazine to fatasize over, shame that your 2 fav games here are on the xbox not the ps2

luffyjin
ive just been against xbox because of the makers ignorance towards gamers they just thought well lets make a game machine for billy boy then we will get paid and xbox is always dragging along in last place and OF course i ment the pc version of unreal tournemant and the xbox version of gaylo and my favourite games are fighting genre in which xbox has shit games for that genre sony and nintendo own the gaming industry so id think about it before i was shouting about how cool xbox is when its just something thats had money thrown at and is still an infant console

Hit_and_Miss
lol @ luffyjin
why post threads about things you hate... all you wana do it find people who hate the xbox as well! and then post... "LOL DUDE TOO TRUE, XBOX IS G@Y"
I don't like bill much either, but you know what I do??? I decided should I let my hatred of one man stand in the way of hours of fun???

Bills gonner be rich if you buy his console or not...

I didn't wana play many ps2 games so I got an xbox. I love the features and find xbox live tobe a god send!

But luffy you don't wana listen to me you just wana throw your dummy out your pram and whine about xboxs....

Tidas
unreal rules halo so bad that u can almost smell it

Hit_and_Miss
lol both are great games.
I loved unreal and was crazy about playing that online. Then came aimbotting.... so I though to myself I would give console gaming a go, thinking it very unlikey people will cheat on that...Boy was I wrong with halo 2
Seems what ever I play gets ruinned by cheaters...*Sob* what can I play next???

I haven't played the latest UT how much better is it to the previous...

RagnaViper
ive just been against xbox because of the makers ignorance towards gamers they just thought well lets make a game machine for billy boy then we will get paid and xbox is always dragging along in last place and OF course i ment the pc version of unreal tournemant and the xbox version of gaylo and my favourite games are fighting genre in which xbox has shit games for that genre sony and nintendo own the gaming industry so id think about it before i was shouting about how cool xbox is when its just something thats had money thrown at and is still an infant console

Say this with me:

"RUN ON."

badacyborg
Hey, PS2 wins! PS@ came out earlier than xbox so there. Anyway, aren't we supposed to be discussing the games?

badacyborg
don't get me wrong, xbox is cool too.

Burning thought
why has this turned from a Halo Vs UT thread to a Xbox vs PS2 thread roll eyes (sarcastic) anyway id say for multiplayer, UT kicks halo ass bad, better machines to drive, gun turrets, far more weapons to play with that are mostly better than Halo weapons and IMO i like being all the diffrent races in UT, Skaarj look cool and the whole game is based around multiplayer so its no shock its better there

however the story of UT is pretty much a setting for multiplayer, so not much good there, not that the story is bad, just not as good as halo's

SpadeKing
Halo

kamikz
Unreal....

Liquid_Fire
excuse me i could beat ur ass into the ground if it wertent for the fact that ALL U GOT ON XBOX IS REALESM GAMES THAT R SHYTE AND WHO OWNS THE BIGGEST FRANCHISES DO I HEAR A PS2 SONY AND NINTENDO SO SUCK ON THAT U SEEM TO BE THE NOOB HERE YOU CAN KISS MY ASS IF U THINK YOU CAN START A FIGHT WITH ME ABOUT MY OWN GAMES AND WIN YOU CAN ****IN THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN XBOX IS BILL GATES TOILET PAPER

You are one sad, sad little man...

Blax X
Stop bumping old threads, wanker.

SpadeKing
herbwank

Blax X
*is disturbed...

Yet intrested...

Lana
Do not bump old threads for no reason.

And please, for ****'s sake, do NOT post posts with a shitload of returns that make you scroll constantly. It's annoying and obnoxious.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.