Warbird vs. Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
This fight is in Antarctica

Cosmic Cube
Warbird kinda sucks. She had better find a way to reconnect with that white hole. I kinda liked Binary's electrified afro. In the meantime, I'll go with Torch.

Dark Thor
she has superstrength, stamina, and flight

whirlysplat
I liked her way back when as Ms Marvel, but these does CC is right she sucks. I also go with Johnny Stormbig grin

Flame onblowup

-Whirly big grin

Draco69
Can't Warbird just absorb the heat?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69

True... confused

Wow... I never thought of that. The heat would make her more powerful...

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
I've serious doubts she can take what Torch can dish out, plus Torch has more experience as aerial combatant and can absorb her energy blasts.

ScarletSpider
I believe she's still connected, I think Busiek said that at some point she transported some dark matter or something into it, to save the world no doubt, and this sent the hole/star into the next phase of its existance, or collapsed part of its volume, limiting her powers.

She is an amazing power sponge, the more she takes, the stronger she gets, I'm assuming she would top out at a level akin to her old Binary abilities--but we've never seen her top out. I realize Johnny has a great deal of experience, but he has trouble absorbing stuff, and Carol has formal army and fighting training. I'm leaning towards her.

o.g. slaughter
what iz tha white hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.