I need some help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreamer2222
My dog really misses one of our family members. He's on a military leave and she is really sad and depressed. She mopes around the house and cries in her sleep. can ne1 tell me what to do to make her feel better? she's gotten so bad she won't eat ne thing. please help!

DarkC
Dress up as military leave man.

silvertsume
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
My dog really misses one of our family members. He's on a military leave and she is really sad and depressed. She mopes around the house and cries in her sleep. can ne1 tell me what to do to make her feel better? she's gotten so bad she won't eat ne thing. please help! give her one of his sweaters. thats what i have to do for my dog whenever i go anywhere. erm

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by DarkC
Dress up as military leave man.
I hardly look like my dad at all.

DarkC
D'OH!

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by silvertsume
give her one of his sweaters. thats what i have to do for my dog whenever i go anywhere. erm
yeah but then I'd have to worry about her chewong it up. she's still only a puppy.

DarkC
So? Small sacrifice to pay to keep your dog from starving herself.

Dreamer2222
give her one of his sweaters. thats what i have to do for my dog whenever i go anywhere. erm
I think I'll try it though. thank you

silvertsume
yeah but then I'd have to worry about her chewong it up. she's still only a puppy. hm.. then buy him a new one? stick out tongue... my dog doesnt chew... erm

Dreamer2222
So? Small sacrifice to pay to keep your dog from starving herself.
that's why I said I'd try it. but what if it doesn't work?

*Danii*
yeah but then I'd have to worry about her chewong it up. she's still only a puppy.

Wrap something that has his scent on it around a clock that ticks. She'll be comforted, cos it'll sound like a heartbeat and remind her of him. It really works.

DarkC
Worth a try.

silvertsume
I think I'll try it though. thank you no prob ^^

Whittdawg92
treat the dog like a freakin queen, she'll get over it within a couple of weeks

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by *Danii*
Wrap something that has his scent on it around a clock that ticks. She'll be comforted, cos it'll sound like a heartbeat and remind her of him. It really works.
awww that's sweet. I'll try that too. thank you!

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
treat the dog like a freakin queen, she'll get over it within a couple of weeks
doubt it she really loves him. he's her fav. person in the house. I'm second so now I have her following me everywhere. she tries to sneak out of my mom's room and sleep with me. but she ends up sleeping on me and she's a big dog so it hurts.

DarkC
AND she's still a puppy? What is she, a St. Bernard? laughing out loud

Dreamer2222
Thank you all for the help. if you have n e other Ideas please pm them to me I have to go now.

Dreamer2222
AND she's still a puppy? What is she, a St. Bernard? laughing out loud
shes a black lab rotwieler mix weighs 110 and is only 1 year and two weeks old. If you'd like to know more pm me

Dreamer2222
no prob ^^
it didn't work....I gave her the sweater and she wouldn't go near it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.