Bane w/ Carnage symbiote vs Spider-Man & Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Bane, taking the venom, gets in contact with the Carnage symbiote. Spider-Man and Venom have just made a pact not to fight each other anymore, and to work together. Who wins?

I'd say Spider-Man and Venom

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by NoFate007
Bane, taking the venom, gets in contact with the Carnage symbiote. Spider-Man and Venom have just made a pact not to fight each other anymore, and to work together. Who wins?

I'd say Spider-Man and Venom

Spidey and Venom. Remember when Spidey got the Venom's symbiote and couldn't control it.

NoFate007
yeah but he couldn't control its evil, which Bane would just use for his own good

golem370
Spiderman with the Symbiote Remember he kicked firelord a$$

EsteemedLeader
bane with the carnage symbiote would beat up spidey and venom, then break stuff for the fun of it, then enjoy the ice cold lemon lime flavor of sprite.
SHOW EM MY MOTTO!!! cool

Bludhaven Boy
My gut says Carnage spanks his addicted ass.

EsteemedLeader
this isnt carnage vs. bane

Bludhaven Boy
Oh crap, thought it was Bane with Venom Sym. My bad. Guy like bane with Carnage rips heads off and pisses down people's throats. Spidey and Venom w/o Reed Richards help/prep=one black smear and one red and blue smear (mostly red)

EsteemedLeader
thats more like it

keep the faith,

stay whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.