willy (simpsons) vs bane( no venom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
fist fight who will win

whirlysplat
bane, willy is scottish all they do in Glasgow when they fight is kiss kisses

Scoobless
Whirly is obviously too scared to visit Glasgow.... and it's nothing to do with his rampant homophobia

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
bane, willy is scottish all they do in Glasgow when they fight is kiss kisses

lmao...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
Whirly is obviously too scared to visit Glasgow.... and it's nothing to do with his rampant homophobia

So they really do fight by kissing? How can either of them win, if they're just kissing each other?

whirlysplat

Bloody right I'm terrified all those men in skirts confused kisses with nothing on underneath its scarysad

willRules
One flash of willys kilt and Banes out for the count, aye.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by willRules
One flash of willys kilt and Banes out for the count, aye.

It scary confused because its probably true smile

NoFate007
I'm giving this to Willy, just cause that'd be funny and I love the Simpsons lol

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So they really do fight by kissing? How can either of them win, if they're just kissing each other?

The Glasgow kiss actually means something else, in scotland they like to use there brains when they fight kisses Ask scoobs laughing out loud

Cosmic Cube
eek! Hahah! Scoobless is Scottish! What a coincidence! Whirly has been insulting Scottish people a lot lately! I wonder if Scoobless is offended?

willRules
eek! Hahah! Scoobless is Scottish! What a coincidence! Whirly has been insulting Scottish people a lot lately! I wonder if Scoobless is offended?

You are being sarcastic right? cos this has been going on forever..............

dominic/wolf
glasgow kiss is a head buttt moron

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by willRules
You are being sarcastic right? cos this has been going on forever..............

Sarcasm? What's that? confused

Scoobless

yeah..... coincidence

glare

whirlysplat
yeah..... coincidence

glare
indeed coincidenceshifty

Scoobless
indeed coincidenceshifty

can't find the smilie that says f**k off....... sad

whirlysplat
can't find the smilie that says f**k off....... sad

big grin don't get your sporren in a twist big grin

EsteemedLeader
with no venom willy takes this. if bane kills him he'll just return and haunt his dreams as a giant bagpipe-spider-monster like in that simpsons halloween episode.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
with no venom willy takes this. if bane kills him he'll just return and haunt his dreams as a giant bagpipe-spider-monster like in that simpsons halloween episode.

Wait till Scoobs see this laughing out loud

Scoobless
Wait till Scoobs see this laughing out loud

i saw it... i also saw the episode he was referring to... EsteemedLeader
was not attempting to be offensive with his post.... unlike certain others i can think of

NoFate007
Theres some good fighters in North Kilt Town. You don't wanna mess with Angus McCloude

EsteemedLeader
i saw it... i also saw the episode he was referring to... EsteemedLeader
was not attempting to be offensive with his post.... unlike certain others i can think of

HAHA eat that whirlysplat! i win!

Keep the faith,
Stay whirly rock

Bludhaven Boy
Willy pulls Bane's head off, Breaks Bruce over his knee (Twice!) and then get's axed in the back by Maggie.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
Willy pulls Bane's head off, Breaks Bruce over his knee (Twice!) and then get's axed in the back by Maggie. My sentiments exactly! laughing out loud

Scoobless
Willie FTW

big grin

Ultraman Baltan
Willy pwns almost anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.