Who in Marvel Universe can The Doctor from Authority?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Who in the marvel universe can beat The Doctor from Authroity?

discuss who can beat him and why!

Cosmic Cube
Probably Spiderman.

whirlysplat
Hardly anyone big grin He powers defie common sense big grin

Cosmic Cube
~ Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can... ~

DigiMark007
Good question. Not quite sure of the answer. He's a reality-manipulator at least on par with Franklin or (current) Wanda and has other powers to boot (time-travel, some level of telepathy, and dimension-hopping are a few that pop to mind). Not only can he shape matter to his will, but to fight opponents who can resist matter control (Eternals, Gods, etc.) he can simply alter himself to be uber-powerful and manipulate anything around him.

He rarely uses all of his power, and often there's some random reason for him not to use his power (comatose from a drug overdose, doesn't agree with Authority, just learning his powers, has his powers stripped, etc.) but at "full potential" he's probably what Franklin should be if he ever really let loose with his power. Franklin's often grouped at or near the Celestials, so logically the Doctor would be around there, but I can't seem to wrap my mind around The Doctor beating someone like Odin for example.

The Doctor is definately beyond anything below Thanos (heralds, cosmic beings, etc.). But once you get into Thanos/Skyfathers/Elders of the Universe/etc. it gets tricky and is probably largely a matter of opinion.

-DM

the Darkone
How about Exitar (celestial) The Excutioner the most powerful celestial.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
How about Exitar (celestial) The Excutioner the most powerful celestial.

The most powerful celestial is the one above all celestial not to be confused with TOAA. Read the old 70's Eternals series and not just Thor smile

the Darkone
godstalker, adam warlock with soul gem, the void

whirlysplat
godstalker, adam warlock with soul gem, the void

Its debateble he can do some silly stuff like turn people insides into perfume and turn an army of "Supermen into trees" Stop the world but let the seas turn so theirs a flood that buries italybig grin Silly stuff smile

the Darkone
Exitar is consider the most powerful celestial by far. In other comics besides the eternals that only lasted 18 issues states that The most powerful celestial is Exitar who is double the size of any celestial and more powerful then any other celestial, the dreaming celestial and then one above all are below him.

whirlysplat
Exitar is consider the most powerful celestial by far. In other comics besides the eternals that only lasted 18 issues states that The most powerful celestial is Exitar who is double the size of any celestial and more powerful then any other celestial, the dreaming celestial and then one above all are below him.

Nope

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-oneaboveall.html

The One Above All, the supreme leader of the Celestials of Earth's Fourth Host, @ Eternals I#7

Exitar wasn't in The eternals mini he was discovered in Thor 381 on Pangoria.

He might be more powerful, he performs the world destroying function but The One Above All is the Leader so probably more powerful, thats not definite thoughsmile

the Darkone
go to classic marvel it shows who is more powerful. Plus leader of boarding party doesn't make make you the most powerful. When galactus destroyed the marvel universe in different reallity he killed everbody in the universe and he killed all of the celestial except for Exitar before he fought him he drained the power of the dreaming celestial and became the same sizes as Exitar 10,000 ft tall and he killed him. And that little website even stated that the dreaming celestial was the most powerful even more powerful than one above all (celestial) only celestail he could't beat would be exitar who is double in size and in power.

whirlysplat
go to classic marvel it shows who is more powerful. Plus leader of boarding party doesn't make make you the most powerful. When galactus destroyed the marvel universe in different reallity he killed everbody in the universe and he killed all of the celestial except for Exitar before he fought him he drained the power of the dreaming celestial and became the same sizes as Exitar 10,000 ft tall and he killed him. And that little website even stated that the dreaming celestial was the most powerful even more powerful than one above all (celestial) only celestail he could't beat would be exitar who is double in size and in power.

I accept your word but all Exitar does is perform a function for the hostbig grin That of destroying worlds if Arishem decides its so. Exitar was a silly creation really. I preffered the Celestials before him.smile

the Darkone
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Nope

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-oneaboveall.html

The One Above All, the supreme leader of the Celestials of Earth's Fourth Host, @ Eternals I#7

Exitar wasn't in The eternals mini he was discovered in Thor 381 on Pangoria.

He might be more powerful, he performs the world destroying function but The One Above All is the Leader so probably more powerful, thats not definite thoughsmile

My point exactly he is the supreme leader as for boarding parties not the most powerful celestial. Visiting a planet you are a leader of that team not the whole race. Exitar is the mightier than one above all (celestial). Read some thor, fantastic four, he was one of a few beings left in the universe as where one above all was dead and absorb in that reality.

whirlysplat
My point exactly he is the supreme leader as for boarding parties not the most powerful celestial. Visiting a planet you are a leader of that team not the whole race. Exitar is the mightier than one above all (celestial). Read some thor, fantastic four, he was one of a few beings left in the universe as where one above all was dead and absorb in that reality.

I stopped reading Thor regularly around 430 I read regularly from about 150 onward, I have almost the whole run between those to points big grin I stopped reading the FF regularly about 1993 When I bought my first house and got engaged smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Its debateble he can do some silly stuff like turn people insides into perfume and turn an army of "Supermen into trees" Stop the world but let the seas turn so theirs a flood that buries italybig grin Silly stuff smile

actually he stopped Italy moving with the rest of the world and seperated it from Earth completely

stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
actually he stopped Italy moving with the rest of the world and seperated it from Earth completely

stick out tongue

As I I though as I remeber he stopped Seperated Italy and let the world turnbig grin But its ages since I read thatbig grin must be 4 or 5 yearssmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.