Steel vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Friends Fighting

EsteemedLeader
bats uses an emp to shut down steels devices. he then pushes steel and his armor is so heavy that he cant stand up or move. batman farts in his mouth. batman wins

NoFate007
Batman wins with his belt, without it he has trouble but is smart enough to beat him most likely anyway, unless they're in a desert or something barren.

black robb
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
bats uses an emp to shut down steels devices. he then pushes steel and his armor is so heavy that he cant stand up or move. batman farts in his mouth. batman wins he carries around an EMP?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
he carries around an EMP?

he can get one

black robb
he can get one But he doesnt just carry one all day. Spiderman could make an EMP but im not gonna say he would beat Steel

EsteemedLeader
he doesnt have to carry it he lures steel to it with promises of gumdrop kisses and cotton candy rainbows.

black robb
he doesnt have to carry it he lures steel to it with promises of gumdrop kisses and cotton candy rainbows. well you got me there

Bludhaven Boy
Batman wins. He beat Az-Bats with practically no, tech, I'm thinking he can beat Steel. To be honest though, I don't know too much about Steel except that he is not as good as Iron Man.

EsteemedLeader
hell yeah batman wins. he uses steels own weakness for gumdrop kisses against him. booyah

keep the faith,

Stay whirly rock

dawsey28
hell yeah batman wins. he uses steels own weakness for gumdrop kisses against him. booyah

keep the faith,

Stay whirly rock

Gimmick infringement!!!

but yeah, look, Steel will of coarse be suckered into anything while fighting Batman. Even though Steel is a pretty smart guy and could knock out Batman with his hammer, he won't. Because that is not how Batman fights go. confused

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/Batman-Black.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Superman/steel/steel-thirdarmor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.