Hutttttttttts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
i hear people making jokes like 3cpo vs every jedi and stuff and c3po vs jar jar but no jokes about hutts. i heard that they ruled the galaxy and stuff. are hutts any good in combat? dont make fun of me for being dumb

Illustrious
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
i hear people making jokes like 3cpo vs every jedi and stuff and c3po vs jar jar but no jokes about hutts. i heard that they ruled the galaxy and stuff. are hutts any good in combat? dont make fun of me for being dumb

Getting choked to death by Leia with a chain doesn't bode well for your chances.

The Hutts were powerful because they had one thing: wealth. Wealth = Power.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Illustrious
Getting choked to death by Leia with a chain doesn't bode well for your chances.

The Hutts were powerful because they had one thing: wealth. Wealth = Power.

Exactly, they weren't powerful because of the amount of time they spent at McDonalds, but because of the amount of money they had.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Lord Matreid
Exactly, they weren't powerful because of the amount of time they spent at McDonalds.

LOL! My Nigga! laughing

exanda kane
lol, in NJO one I think Bodyslam some Vong - which is nice!

Great Vengeance
I dunno jabba could just like sit on somone then they would instantly die.

Darth Hawkeye
I looked at art for star wars artist and there are huts who are skinnier that are warriors non like the other races but great with blaster. I even saw a Jedi HUTT hilarious.

Darth Hawkeye
Finall sum1 Starts respection Clawed the bum member when everuopne hated him but now we hate diffrent peeps LIKE ME

Insane Monk
There was a jedi hutt. Beldorian. Killed by Leia.

Sorgo
Beldorian the Splendid!
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6268/beldorian1on.jpg

Fishy
What kind of ridiculous idea is that... I hope its fake..

Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
What kind of ridiculous idea is that... I hope its fake..

You had better get those hopes down, because it isn't.

Fishy
I am so happy I never read any NJO

Zachara
U said it Fishy.

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Fishy
I am so happy I never read any NJO
notworthy

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by Sorgo
Beldorian the Splendid!
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6268/beldorian1on.jpg

WTF!?eer

Chucko the Hutt
being a proud member of the huttese race, i would say i could take anyone on, but i have always been too high, no one, no one, rolls the fatties like the actual galactic fat slugs, us. the hutts. you remember jabba, and that big bong filled with green water, oh yeah, we got the good ish.

oh yeah, myself, 3 mcgriddles, 2 gonks, and a jawa, could totally take on butler swan, ATOC anakin, and jar jar binks

Darth Koroni
Why the hell would a Hutt participate in a lightsaber fight!?! They would be better of as Consulars, they don't even have any legs or bones!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Chucko the Hutt
being a proud member of the huttese race, i would say i could take anyone on, but i have always been too high, no one, no one, rolls the fatties like the actual galactic fat slugs, us. the hutts. you remember jabba, and that big bong filled with green water, oh yeah, we got the good ish.

oh yeah, myself, 3 mcgriddles, 2 gonks, and a jawa, could totally take on butler swan, ATOC anakin, and jar jar binks

Jar Jar Binks on crack with a double bladed Lightsaber could kick any Hutts ass.

Darth_Janus
Hutts to participate in arranged duels among their own kind, but this almost always includes tail clubbing. Hutts prefer to kill their enemies through proxies or traps, not in personal combat. They value wealth over all, not honor.

Captain REX
There were a select few that had skill in combat. I have a picture of some Hutt battle armor somewhere...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.