Evil Geniuses: Jabba or Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
Which one do you like more?/Think was the more manipulative evil genius?

Jabba: 600 year old Hutt who owned an expansive criminal empire far from Hutt Space on Tatooine; a piece of shit desert planet safe from the prying eye of the Republic and eventually the Empire

Palpatine: rich boy from Naboo who became a senator, Sith Lord on the D.L., Supreme Chancellor, and ultimately the Emperor who basically owned the galaxy

Crime Lord: offed by his trophy sex-slave

Sith Lord: offed by his trophy apprentice

IMO they both woulda died anywayz when their ships exploded. Both the Sail Barge and the Second Death Star

InsaneNoodlyGuy
This is actually up for questioning?

Great Vengeance
I didnt know jabba was 600 years old...Thanks.

Captain REX
Whaaat?

Palpatine by far. Jabba did not take over the Galaxy.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Captain REX
Whaaat?

Palpatine by far. Jabba did not take over the Galaxy.

Palpatine took over the galaxy for 20 years. It would be like comparing the Medici family to Pope Leo X.

((The_Anomaly))
this is just dumb...

honestly....

Palpatine is the smartest and most manipulative person in SW (including EU) as hes the only person to actually take over the republic.

LordSorgo
Sidious was a manipulative, persuasive Sith Lord who threw a Zabrakian Sith Lord under his wing, an Experienced master of Form II and a general all around leader of a droid army under his wing and he threw the Chosen one under his wing. He also ruled the Galaxy for a large amount of time and had a damn army.

Jabba the Hutt was just a tub of lard who cried when he didn't get his KFC on time.

Comparing the two is silly.

((The_Anomaly))
indeed

Darth_Janus
I have found a mental genius to match both Jabba and Sidious!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I have found a mental genius to match both Jabba and Sidious!

Who is that?

Darth_Janus
Dude, that's a younger Bill Gates.

Great Vengeance
Oh noes its bill gate runs for the hills.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Sideous beats bill gates. Gates makes crappy computer software that crashes. Sideous created an imperial academy that does the same things to the wetware of thousands of sentients. I mean honestly, laser blasters seems to have little to no recoil, you have to be trained to hit that bad.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by InsaneNoodlyGuy
Sideous beats bill gates. Gates makes crappy computer software that crashes. Sideous created an imperial academy that does the same things to the wetware of thousands of sentients. I mean honestly, laser blasters seems to have little to no recoil, you have to be trained to hit that bad.

Sidious beats Bill Gates? I beat you're using his product right now.

Darth Hawkeye
I beat everyone is Technicllly Bill Gates is Stronger hes takin over Minds fro pc all over america

Darth Hawkeye
sorry fro the misspelling I Bet everyone is using bill gates software he is more powerful although Palpatine took over galaxy Bill Gates actually took over a reall life americas by brain washing and if you ask me I ike it TY BILL GATES FOR XBOX

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
this is just dumb...

honestly....

Palpatine is the smartest and most manipulative person in SW (including EU) as hes the only person to actually take over the republic.

Jabba never needed to take over the Republic, he was gangster, not a Sith Lord in hiding with a personal vendetta.

btw Anomaly, for someone who hates EU, u sure post alotta comments here.

masterkit
This is dumb. but i prefer Jabba,

not really Jabba but his Twi'lek slaves

PVS
jabba was a genius in his own right.
to survive asa crime lord for so long,
its imperative that he would be a genius.

but palpatine carried out a plan far more complicated
and ingenious that jabba could ever come up with.
although palpatine did have the advantage of force knowledge,
he also had the ambition and intellect to expand his power to absolute.

jabba, for all we know, could have been born into power, and only managed
to maintain it, rather than expand it. so really his only accomplishment was to
survive assassination attempts and stay alive.

Captain REX
Pretty sure Jabba got it from his father; I have seen nothing to contradict.

Palpatine just owned everyone and everything. There's no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.