Lightsaber Forms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Stupid thread...but hey can someone list all seven of the Lightsaber forms and explain the differences between each one?

Darth_Janus
Search next time. This has been requested twice today.

MAKASHIMAN
Hi Revan, this dosen't seem like a stupid thread. I made a similar one in the versus forum and I got an earfull of crap. I love to talk about saber combat, saber hilt styles,etc. There are seven primary forms;

1. Shie-Cho (all the basics)

2. Makashi (my personal favorite, it involves alot of fancy stabs,parries, and refined cuts and slashes, not good at deflecting blaster bolts)

3. Soresu (heavy on defensive power and good at deflecting blaster bolts, practitioner waits for open spots to attack and uses tight saber swings close to the practitioner's body for very little openings)

4. Ataru (aggressive style, practitioner uses the force to in desperate situations to increase fighting abilities)

5. Shien (an offensive and aggressive form, uses wide powerful attack patterns)

6. Niman (a mediocre form which attempts to combine forms 1,3,4, and 5, but it is not aggressive. also known as the "diplomat's form"

7. Juyo/Vapaad (a rigid unorthodox style which involves wide saber attack paterns with the style of Ataru and the power of Shien)

Ther are additional forms of saber combat but you only asked for the primary seven, if you want info on the other forms just ask and i'll be happy to help.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Search next time. This has been requested twice today.

Oops embarrasment

MAKASHIMAN
Can anyone explain this Vapaad owns darksider thing?

Darth Windu
Fanboys.

MAKASHIMAN
Oh. fanboys

Darth_Janus
FOR THE LAST TIME...

Vaapad does NOT "own" darksiders. It flirts with the darkside, in Gillard's words, nothing more.

MAKASHIMAN
Hey Janus what about the sig?

Darth_Janus
Later on tonight.. I leave for work in half an hour...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.