Gambit Vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rurounikeitaro
This is me and Paola.

Cosmic Cube
stick out tongue

Happy Dance

Original first post. Look here Paola.

attachment removed

Cosmic Cube
big grin

Rurounikeitaro
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
big grin

I am repoting you.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Rurounikeitaro
Happy Dance I love photoshop

Just in case you tried to change the thread. I PMed Paola the thread URL. Good riddance, dick head.

Rurounikeitaro
Just in case you tried to change the thread. I PMed Paola the thread URL. Good riddance, dick head.

Wow never saw a guy so set on, trying to get me banned because I posted naked woman. I bet if it was Dicks you would leave me alone.

Cosmic Cube
Wow never saw a guy so set on, trying to get me banned because I posted naked woman. I bet if it was Dicks you would leave me alone.

Which is probably the only part of that site you're interested in, you pre-adolescent queer-bag.

Rurounikeitaro
Which is probably the only part of that site you're interested in, you pre-adolescent queer-bag.

Your the one that dont like the naked girl pics.

Rurounikeitaro

the only part of the forum that you like, is fictional men in tights, fighting, but when I post naked girls, you freak out and report me, and then you call me a queer. laughing

pr1983
Pron is not allowed... simple fact...

this site is PG-13...

Rurounikeitaro
Originally posted by pr1983

this site is PG-13...

what the **** is a pron. Duh its not allowed thats why it was sercret untill *** nuts, reported me.

Cosmic Cube

this site is PG-13...

He's about 13 years old. His whore-ass mother probably doesn't even know he's on the internet this late.

Swanky-Tuna
Fellatio belongs on the religion boards.

pr1983
what the **** is a pron. Duh its not allowed thats why it was sercret untill *** nuts, reported me.

Secret or not posting content like that can and usually will get you banned...

you can't exactly hide it...

Rurounikeitaro
He's about 13 years old. His whore-ass mother probably doesn't even know he's on the internet this late.

Yeah im about 13 years old and my mon doesnt know im on.

It doesn't matter what age you are around, but your mother probably, doesn't know that you are gay.

Rurounikeitaro
Secret or not posting content like that can and usually will get you banned...

you can't exactly hide it...

No shit, thats why I edit it before 15 minutes, and take everything off, but gay man Cube, took the pic, and posted it.

pr1983
No shit, thats why I edit it before 15 minutes, and take everything off, but gay man Cube, took the pic, and posted it.

well maybe you shouldnt have posted it in the first place...

Rurounikeitaro
well maybe you shouldnt have posted it in the first place...

Maybe, but the ****er had to be a rat. I will get my revenge, and rat on all your asses for anything that you do, weather its argueing, cursing, any little thing. I will get my Revenge. I could be a rat Too.

xmarksthespot
Maybe, but the ****er had to be a rat. I will get my revenge, and rat on all your asses for anything that you do, weather its argueing, cursing, any little thing. I will get my Revenge. I could be a rat Too.

Dude get over it. No one gives a shit. You're being an ass.

Cosmic Cube
the only part of the forum that you like, is fictional men in tights, fighting, but when I post naked girls, you freak out and report me, and then you call me a queer. laughing

15 minutes are up.

Cosmic Cube
Someone had to do it.

Rurounikeitaro
15 minutes are up.

yeah but it took you an hour, to noticed because your gay, and a little slow.

pr1983
Cosmic Cube was well within his rights to report what would constitute member bashing...

if he didn't do it someone else would have...

Rurounikeitaro
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dude get over it. No one gives a shit. You're being an ass.

Watch me you dumb *****. Im getting you all banned in the future.

Rurounikeitaro
Cosmic Cube was well within his rights to report what would constitute member bashing...

if he didn't do it someone else would have...

Dont worry, I will see to it that you, all get banned, in the future.

xmarksthespot
The mods aren't idiots. Unlike some people. Make all the ludicrous reports you want. It's more likely you'll be banned for doing it.

pr1983
Dont worry, I will see to it that you, all get banned, in the future.

Oki doki... erm

Rurounikeitaro
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The mods aren't idiots. Unlike some people. Make all the ludicrous reports you want. It's more likely you'll be banned for doing it.

Im already banned 10 hours ago you stupid, shit since that rat already did me in. I dont care what I say now, because im already banned. Dont say shit untill you know the whole ****ing story.

Rurounikeitaro
Oki doki... erm

**** you, you son of a *****.

pr1983
**** you, you son of a *****.

You realise you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper... erm

seriously, quit while you're ahead...

Paola
closing for obvious reasons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.