Who's the hottest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
When people are bored they generaly do stupid things. I am no exception to this concept therefore I have come up with this retarded thread.

Who is the hottest out of these four?

1. Bastila
2. Handmaiden
3. Visias(arg! can't spell her damn name right)
4. Artis

MAKASHIMAN
Kriea! Dude you are way too hard on yourself the saber thread was cool and this is differnt than the other "hot" threads.

JediMusician
Why are you so concerned with spelling Visas' name right when you fail to spell Atris' name right twice?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by JediMusician
Why are you so concerned with spelling Visas' name right when you fail to spell Atris' name right twice?

Why do you care?

Master Mawi
Bastila's hot.

jeedai_moyco
There computer generated..They can't be hot..Damn darth89,get a life and quit checking out game characters...thats weird

darth-yoda
its a joke thread all of a sudden this forum as gotting boring and full of people who make daft comments and stupid threads

darthrevan89
Originally posted by jeedai_moyco
There computer generated..They can't be hot..Damn darth89,get a life and quit checking out game characters...thats weird

What? You can't take a joke? Besides computer generated or no Bastila is still hot...

I mean if you play Tekkan you gotta admit some of the characters are hot.

Darth Hawkeye
I am bored i make my decision unrashly if she was not computer generated I would DO THEM ALL. MUAHAHA i will the world of hot Star Wars babes. WHO will join my side

masterkit
no idea who ur talkin about and which handmaiden

Emperor Revan
I'd say Bastila, then Handmaiden, then Atris, then Visas. But Mira wasn't in this, what's up with that? Anywho, Bastila's by far the hottest though, partially from her voice.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I'd say Bastila, then Handmaiden, then Atris, then Visas. But Mira wasn't in this, what's up with that? Anywho, Bastila's by far the hottest though, partially from her voice.

Oops forgot Mira...lol.

JLRTENJAC
Bastila... Though Handmaiden is pretty good looking. must...compare...how...they look...in...underware.

HimoKun
I'd say Jessica Biel, my wife, and Elisha Cuthbert along with Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, and I think Adriana Lima would work.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Bastila... Though Handmaiden is pretty good looking. must...compare...how...they look...in...underware.

Ok I have compared... MMMMM... Bastila is the winner.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Ok I have compared... MMMMMH... Oh yoe sorry. Bastila is the winner.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by HimoKun
I'd say Jessica Biel, my wife, and Elisha Cuthbert along with Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, and I think Adriana Lima would work.

lol...

Darth_Otaku
The irony of this thread!

darthrevan89
I am suprised this pathetic thread generated as many replies as it did.

Darth_Janus
Never ever underestimate the power of stupid people in an anonymous internet setting.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Never ever underestimate the power of stupid people in an anonymous internet setting.

No, it's never underestimate stupid people period, particularly in large groups.

Darth_Janus
I know, but I still like mine.

Darth Hawkeye
Take away the bithcyness and BASTILLA is the most screwable jedi....... I am hopeless i am posting about pc character being hot....... ok ....... **** this no one can break me down

Darth_Janus
Here's what I want to know... Why is Bastila racking up the votes?

darthrevan89
I voted for her...lol.

Darth Hawkeye
Cause she is hot... all i can i will leave it at that..........yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.