Movie Vader Vs. Movie Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
This is just MOVIE Darth Vader Vs. MOVIE Dr. Doom. This a non prep fight between the two.

Movie Vader gets: lightsaber

Vs.

Movie Doom.

Who wins this TIME?

Onikirimaru
Im gonna say Vader, since Movie Doom is a shadow of himself. Vader can force choke him inside his little suit, while Doom tries to talk in that little whiney voice of his. Not very intimitading at all.

Does this fit here? Its a vs thread, but not really in comics. I guess it fits here better than anywhere else. Now, if we had a movie vs forum, we could put it there, along with things like Predator vs the Bride vs Lone Wolf vs Pauly Shore (Jury Duty power level)

K3VIL
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Im gonna say Vader, since Movie Doom is a shadow of himself. Vader can force choke him inside his little suit, while Doom tries to talk in that little whiney voice of his. Not very intimitading at all.

Does this fit here? Its a vs thread, but not really in comics. I guess it fits here better than anywhere else. Now, if we had a movie vs forum, we could put it there, along with things like Predator vs the Bride vs Lone Wolf vs Pauly Shore (Jury Duty power level)
Movie version of Dr. Doom doesn't wear a suit, except for the green coat/cape.The characters was created following the FF4 origins from the ultimates line.Doom's body was transformed into an organic metal 100 time dense than titanium, he gained energy projection/absorption abilities, superstrenght, stamina, durability.
He'll send short circuit Vader with a snap of his fingers.

NoFate007
I'd go with Vader, since he has the ability for Force Choking Doom through the metal. If Vader doesn't do this, and tries to make it a fist fight or something, he loses, because his reaction time is slower now that he is in the suit. However, if you are talking about Anakin as Darth Vader, at the power level he was moments before he made that stupid mistake, then I'd give the contest to him, cause his agility will make him able to dodge Doom's blasts and whatnot.

K3VIL
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'd go with Vader, since he has the ability for Force Choking Doom through the metal. If Vader doesn't do this, and tries to make it a fist fight or something, he loses, because his reaction time is slower now that he is in the suit. However, if you are talking about Anakin as Darth Vader, at the power level he was moments before he made that stupid mistake, then I'd give the contest to him, cause his agility will make him able to dodge Doom's blasts and whatnot.
What about an omnidirectional blast?

NoFate007
I don't remember seeing that in the film

Onikirimaru
Jedis can block shocks with their sabers and stuff. And Lightsaber can make short work of metals. Movie Doom doesnt even have any gadgets or any prep time abilities. He goes down easy.

K Von Doom
Movie Doom = 0.001% of Comic Doom

K3VIL
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Movie Doom = 0.001% of Comic Doom
Movie Doom emits electricity and energy surrounding all of Times Square or whereever was taking place the final showdown.
A Jedi can't block electricity/energy throwed at him from the ground, in front of him and then around him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by NoFate007

The Force Choke doesn't matter. Even after Susan had contained him in a force field and Torch going all nova on him inside...it still didn't hurt him. His clothes were burnt and he was all red but that was all.

Heck, with the fire around him, he was still fine. I doubt he needs to breathe after seeing that feat. Doom was entirely engulfed in flame and a burrier to encased around him and Torch.

As for the lightsaber, Doom was putting a hole through people with his electric blast. I doubt a Vader could block such an attack. Heck, he was messing up electrical circuits with his anger. He could f#ck with Vader's suit that way like K3VIL said.

Xplosive
Well, if you ask me, movie Doom was naturally more powerful being than comic Doom. Movie Doom became supernatural being, while comic Doom isn't.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, if you ask me, movie Doom was naturally more powerful being than comic Doom. Movie Doom became supernatural being, while comic Doom isn't. He is now...see House of M.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
He is now...see House of M.

Ah, they are always changing, but he wasn't born with superpower or received them like movie Doom (so that power were in him, geneticll&ltwink, in comic he was using his armor.

chilled monkey
Probably Doom. Even if Vader could block a Doom Bolt, the energy field would probably still short-out his circuitry.

You know when a lightning bolt hits a tree? It sends out an energy pulse. Even if the bolt itself doesn't hit you, if you're close enough you can still be hurt by the pulse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.