Sunspot vs Sunfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
maybe a good match

golem370
Is this not a good match?

Marvelgeek
confused I dunno...
Probly Sunspot cus I think he's more powerful, but I must admit I'm a bit confused as to what his current powers are (superstrenght? flight? Heatblasts?).

Mainstream
so it's mexican human torch vs Japanses human Torch....I'd go with Sunfire cuz he's got more experience....go Sunfire go Sunfire...you on Xmen legends 2 now it's your birthday dancingeek3

Scoobless
i'll go with Sunspot.... in the AOA stories he went up against the Imperial Guard and kicked some major league ass.... plus he can absorb a crapload of energy from his opponents

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'll go with Sunspot.... in the AOA stories he went up against the Imperial Guard and kicked some major league ass.... plus he can absorb a crapload of energy from his opponents

holy crap....and he was trained by Cable too..I forgot...I'd go with Sunspot too.

Metalmanx
Actually, you're all right. This is a really close match. Sunfire has had a buttload more experience, but Sunspot is pretty powerful, too. Both have similar fire-related powers, but Sunspot gains super strength as well. Though I believe Sunfire gains different types of heat projection. And both have flight.

It'd be a good match. I'm not too sure just yet.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless

That doesnt really mean anything. In AOA Jubilee could generate nuclear level blasts. Thats no reason for me favouring 616 Jubes in a match against Dazzler for example.

616 Sunspot is very limited in the amount of energy he can absorb, plus his durability isnt anything special. Its just enhanced human. Id go for Sunfire myself with his greater experience.

Mainstream
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That doesnt really mean anything. In AOA Jubilee could generate nuclear level blasts. Thats no reason for me favouring 616 Jubes in a match against Dazzler for example.

616 Sunspot is very limited in the amount of energy he can absorb, plus his durability isnt anything special. Its just enhanced human. Id go for Sunfire myself with his greater experience.

going by the marvel enclypedia..Sunspot bullet proof when he's in his black sun skin form....I'd go with Sunfire....go Sunfire scissors go Sunfire scissors go Sunfire scissors

Metalmanx
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Actually, when he gains even just a few minutes in the sun, he is then superhuman in strength, durability, and speed. And is able to lift in the 50 ton range and higher depening on how much sun he gets. The solar energy powers everything about him and keeps him getting stronger the longer that he's in it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, when he gains even just a few minutes in the sun, he is then superhuman in strength, durability, and speed. And is able to lift in the 50 ton range and higher depening on how much sun he gets. The solar energy powers everything about him and keeps him getting stronger the longer that he's in it.

I read some more on both characters. Im actually undecided now. If anything im swaying towards Sunspot now. I'll wait to see what others say

Mainstream
Sunspot fo shizzle dizzle wickedph

ALEMASTER
sunpyre is sunspots sister they wouldnt fight and for the record it would be sunspot

Mainstream
sunpyre is Sunfire sister

Metalmanx
Darn, Mainstream beat me to it.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Darn, Mainstream beat me to it.

quicker than the average namek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.