Warpath vs Savage Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I am not sure

golem370
This would be hard to call

armandovalles
what class of strength is Warpath in?

golem370

armandovalles
then Warpath easily wins. Savage Dragon is only CL 50.

golem370
So I heard. But I also heard he lifts class 60

Sentry
Strength shouldn't really matter here. Their strength and durability are nearly the same. Whoever has a better fighting technique or style and applies it in this fight, they should win. I'm leaning towards Savage Dragon.

guy222
bumprav

Impediment
Dragon takes this. Even though Dragon is a Class 50 and Warpath is a class 75, Dragon is trained in police tactics and combat, also his instinctive training as the evil alien tyrant Emperor Kurr before his mind erasure and exile to Earth by his own nomadic race. Dragon has taken on the likes of the Vicious Circle, Overlord and Cyberface included, not to mention the entire horde of Martians during the Mars Attacks! Image crosover when Dragon played dirty and used an enlarging gun to make him 25 stories tall and squish the Martian Hordes. Need I mention Dragon's healing factor that trumps, even, Wolverine's?

jalek moye
what weapons does savage dragon use?

Mindset
Originally posted by Impediment
Need I mention Dragon's healing factor that trumps, even, Wolverine's? How so chicken joe?

KingD19
Warpath is Cl 75, with the potential to get to Cl 90 since his depowerment.

And Warpath is an Apache/Cherokee, whatever he is, knife fighter, and he's been trained by the X-Men for years, I say he has better fighting skills.

Impediment
Originally posted by jalek moye
what weapons does savage dragon use?

Police equipment? Pretty much any kind of firearm.

Originally posted by Mindset
How so chicken joe?

Dragon has regrown hand, skin, an even genitalia after having them removed/injured/blown off.

Originally posted by KingD19
Warpath is Cl 75, with the potential to get to Cl 90 since his depowerment.

And Warpath is an Apache/Cherokee, whatever he is, knife fighter, and he's been trained by the X-Men for years, I say he has better fighting skills.

Knife fighter? Dragon's skin is far too durable for such feats. With the exception of Warblade who, in fact, sliced him open during his first encounter with the newly revamped Superpatriot in Savage Dragon #2.

KingD19
Not when the knives are made of Vibranium, and the wielder is a Class 75.

Logan has regrown everything affter he was dropped in a vat of molten steel, did the same thing when Nitro blew up Stamford, swallowed a bomb, had a huge bomb held against his chest. Etc.... Savage is not a better healer than Logan. Who never takes more than a day to heal, and that's at weaker levels. Logan even got his throat ripped out, and was then thrown into a river, he didn't drown, and his throat healed.

Impediment
Vibranium is not in the Image Universe.

Are specific metals/substances allowed for versus matches?

Forgive me, but I usually dont frequent the CBVF. I'm what some would call "noob".

KingD19
Standard equipment is standard equipment.

Standard equipment for Warpath are his twin, 9 inch, Vibranium bowie knives.

Saying what you said is like putting Wolverine up against Savage Dragon, but saying his adamantium skeleton/claws don't count.

No problem man, we were all noobs once.

jalek moye
Vibranium is not in the Image Universe.

Are specific metals/substances allowed for versus matches?

Forgive me, but I usually dont frequent the CBVF. I'm what some would call "noob".
yes specific metals and stuff are allowed if its their standard stuff

Impediment
Vibranium. 'Tis no different than any metal that split Dragon open, now that I think about it. Dragon can still heal.

I want to see comparison of Warpath's feats to Dragon's, tactics-wise.

I do not doubt the Indians power. Rather, I feel that Dragon's feats, on paper, are far more impressive.

jalek moye
Vibranium. 'Tis no different than any metal that split Dragon open, now that I think about it. Dragon can still heal.

I want to see comparison of Warpath's feats to Dragon's, tactics-wise.

I do not doubt the Indians power. Rather, I feel that Dragon's feats, on paper, are far more impressive.

would he heal instantly from having his arms sliced clean off?

guy222
good to see ya posting here

sd ftw

Impediment
Originally posted by jalek moye
would he heal instantly from having his arms sliced clean off?

Of course not. Dragon, IMO, would use the bulk of his body for more tactical purposes. Dragon is a cop, yes, and plays by the law, but will, if he has to, play dirty to win the fight.

jalek moye
Well I think in a clos quarters fight the Knives give Warpath the edge, But if Dragon has firearms in this fight, he will probbly win.

Unless Warpath is bullet proof ( i dont think i've ever seen him be shot)

Survivor19
1) Warpath is nigh-invulnerable
2) Warpath can fly
3) and also has superspeed
Summary: his many superpowers that he rarely uses give him the edge

KingD19
Warpath has taken hits from Juggernaut and been okay, he's been punished by Exodus, and been okay. I think Savage Dragon is a step down, plus bullets don't work on this guy.

And like Survivor said, he can fly, and hit at least 100mph on the ground.

And with twin vibranium knives in the hands of a master knife fighter, this is sort of unfair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.