Dr. Doom vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
If Doctor Doom is given 6 months of prep, can he take down the whole Justice League

dawsey28
He'd definitely do some major damage to the League and this would be something I'd love to see in a comic.

Pointinel
i think so, 6 months is way too much prep

hed win this theoretically

brainchild81
Originally posted by Dark Thor
If Doctor Doom is given 6 months of prep, can he take down the whole Justice League YES

demigawd
Doom couldn't take out the Fantastic Four with 10 years of prep...how's he going to take out a group an order of magnitude more powerful in a fraction of the time?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
Doom couldn't take out the Fantastic Four with 10 years of prep...how's he going to take out a group an order of magnitude more powerful in a fraction of the time?

Everyone in the JLA likes music. I'm sure he could come up with something.

Dark Thor
lmfao. but they're tood good and there's too much. oh and all the gls are there, if u guys didnt know

black robb
Originally posted by demigawd
Doom couldn't take out the Fantastic Four with 10 years of prep...how's he going to take out a group an order of magnitude more powerful in a fraction of the time? The Fantastic 4 doesnt have any easily exploitable weaknesses like a lot of Justice League members

Joker1237
GL???
Superman, sorry but I nver saw the green stuff in Marvel lol.

Wonder Woman, hardly no weakness,

Than the mind of Batman.

I dont think Doom would beat the LJ.

Dark Thor
agreed with joker1237

brainchild81
Originally posted by Joker1237
GL???
Superman, sorry but I nver saw the green stuff in Marvel lol. Doom's
got magic also. He loves stealing people's powers also.
Wonder Woman, hardly no weakness, Besides being beat to death by a newly powered up Doom.

Than the mind of Batman. Who is no doubt very smart, but looks like he's braindead next to Doom.

I dont think Doom would beat the JL. He'd make it look easy with that much prep. Originally posted by demigawd
Doom couldn't take out the Fantastic Four with 10 years of prep...how's he going to take out a group an order of magnitude more powerful in a fraction of the time? Reed Richards isn't a member of the Justice League though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.