Best Weapons in all Of Comicdom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Moljnir vs the Power Ring vs Gem of Cytorak

Which would you rather have if ailens invaded? smile

armandovalles
none. I'd rather have a nuke lol. No but in all due seriousness i wouldnt have any of these. Id much rather have the nega-bands.

newjak86
The Gem of Cyttorak

armandovalles
Nega-Bands!

newjak86
Originally posted by armandovalles
Nega-Bands! Gem

Khellendros
Mjolnir, under the assumption that it comes with all of Thor's abilities. If not, then the gem. I damn sure wouldn't forget to turn on my forcefield like the idiot who has it now.

masterbruce
cyttorak ruby, I would LOVE being the Juggernaut

if I had mjolnir, I could still be easily killed

and I dont know much about the power gem, does that grant you invincibility?

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
Moljnir vs the Power Ring vs Gem of Cytorak

Which would you rather have if ailens invaded? smile

And the Nega bands...

for the baby.

newjak86
Originally posted by Khellendros
Mjolnir, under the assumption that it comes with all of Thor's abilities. If not, then the gem. I damn sure wouldn't forget to turn on my forcefield like the idiot who has it now. Yes that force field would be up. Plus unlike Cain I would work and train to actually become a better user of the Gem.

yahman
Originally posted by newjak86
Yes that force field would be up. Plus unlike Cain I would work and train to actually become a better user of the Gem.

Doesn't the hammer say;'Whoever wileds this hammer will have the power of Thor'

I choose the hammer Dude. More chance of beating the Ailens. Think of all the Chicks you would get for saving Humanity. wink

CorderaMitchell
indeed

newjak86
Man I would rather be indestructable and immortal then be Thor.

yahman
Man I would rather be indestructable and immortal then be Thor.

I dont acually mean become Thor. Just Gain his power like BRB, did. First I take off that silly helemet, and then kick some ailen ass. After a few T.V. interviews, I would get my first phone call from Elisha Cuthbert. After the first date I would then show her big my hammer is. wink

newjak86
Haha please I would be the biggest celeb on the planet. The money I could make being a mercanary for hire would be awesome.

yahman
Haha please I would be the biggest celeb on the planet. The money I could make being a mercanary for hire would be awesome.

Id then proceed to Find you. Put a mystical force Field around you to block your Invunerable powers, And then kick the crap out of you... until you promised to give me all of your money and be my personal ***** for the rest of your life, which turns out is the until the end of the universe. smile

newjak86
Id then proceed to Find you. Put a mystical force Field around you to block your Invunerable powers, And then kick the crap out of you... until you promised to give me all of your money and be my personal ***** for the rest of your life, which turns out is the until the end of the universe. smile First of all show me where he does it ever again. Secondly for 60 seconds you could try but as I recall Thor couldn't beat him in 60 seconds. Besides before you ever got a chance I would lnock you into Outer Space.

Khellendros
Doesn't the hammer say;'Whoever wileds this hammer will have the power of Thor'

I choose the hammer Dude. More chance of beating the Ailens. Think of all the Chicks you would get for saving Humanity. wink
Ohhh, yep, you're right. Then I'll take the hammer and all Thor's powers over the gem easy.

dawsey28
How is anyone going to lift Mjolnir?

Something to think about.

newjak86
Ohhh, yep, you're right. Then I'll take the hammer and all Thor's powers over the gem easy. Please with time and effort I would have more mad powers than Thor could ever have.

Khellendros
Please with time and effort I would have more mad powers than Thor could ever have.
And yet I could still boot your ass into another dimension without working up a sweat. Uber magical hammer >>>> gem that lets you punch real hard.

yahman
First of all show me where he does it ever again. Secondly for 60 seconds you could try but as I recall Thor couldn't beat him in 60 seconds. Besides before you ever got a chance I would lnock you into Outer Space.

Im far more intelligent that Frikin neandrathal Norse Moron. I would use his powers far more wisely than he could. His Dimensional powers are the ones i would take most advantage off.

Trust me dude im nmore than worthy enough to pick up the hammer. laughing

newjak86
And yet I could still boot your ass into another dimension without working up a sweat. Uber magical hammer >>>> gem that lets you punch real hard. The Gem can allow you to do more then punch. Cain has used used various powers but only once. He has shrunk people down. Grown in size. Shoot force bolts from hand. Someone has also used the Gem to animate inanimate objects. I would would work hard to make gain mastery over these powers.

yahman
The Gem can allow you to do more then punch. Cain has used used various powers but only once. He has shrunk people down. Grown in size. Shoot force bolts from hand. Someone has also used the Gem to animate inanimate objects. I would would work hard to make gain mastery over these powers.

Dude you can do what you want with that gem. Where your going your going to need anything to pass the time. smile

armandovalles
No, you know what, i would take the nega bands either. i'd take the Infinity Gauntlet. (if u say thats cheap, then ill just take the Power Gem)

newjak86
Dude you can do what you want with that gem. Where your going your going to need anything to pass the time. smile Plus Juggs has puncehd through Deminsions I'm pretty sure with more knowledge of the Gem I could tap into it's vast powers no porblem. I would study magic and learn how to invoke Cyttorak so my power would be boosted at all times.

Khellendros
The Gem can allow you to do more then punch. Cain has used used various powers but only once. He has shrunk people down. Grown in size. Shoot force bolts from hand. Someone has also used the Gem to animate inanimate objects. I would would work hard to make gain mastery over these powers.
All of which I could undo or plain old block with Mjolnir.

Plus Juggs has puncehd through Deminsions I'm pretty sure with more knowledge of the Gem I could tap into it's vast powers no porblem. I would study magic and learn how to invoke Cyttorak so my power would be boosted at all times.
He only punched through dimensional walls when he was being controlled by a magical entity.

yahman
No, you know what, i would take the nega bands either. i'd take the Infinity Gauntlet. (if u say thats cheap, then ill just take the Power Gem)

Wah wah wah wah... nega bands ... wah wah wah Power gem.

Mann some children are just never satisfied. baby

armandovalles
no but i want the Infinity Gauntlet, this way i can beat u all down all at the same time with just a flick of my fingers.

newjak86
All of which I could undo or plain old block with Mjolnir.

He only punched through dimensional walls when he was being controlled by a magical entity. Sure you could thats why he teleported Juggs away both times they fought right.
Yes when his power level was being increased by Cyttorak I already explained I would learn how to invoke his power like Strange which would boost my power levels.

yahman
no but i want the Infinity Gauntlet, this way i can beat u all down all at the same time with just a flick of my fingers.

Tuff !!!!!!!!!!! mad you can have Moljnir, Power Ring or the gem of Cytorak. And u'll be happy. OK !!!!!!!!!

smile Some times youve just got to be firm with them wink

baby

Khellendros
Good thing it's not an option in this thread.

Sure you could thats why he teleported Juggs away both times they fought right.
Yes when his power level was being increased by Cyttorak I already explained I would learn how to invoke his power like Strange which would boost my power levels.
Hey, Thor isn't exactl the smartest fighter int he universe. He's a brawler. Look at Beta Ray Bill if you want to see what a beast someone can be with a weapon like Mjolnir.

yahman
Sure you could thats why he teleported Juggs away both times they fought right.

You can do what you like... but your going to be spending all your life getting ainal Probes off Ailens. Well when the find the tech to get past your defenses any way. smile

newjak86
You can do what you like... but your going to be spending all your life getting ainal Probes off Ailens. Well when the find the tech to get past your defenses any way. smile Sure Cain is the smartest guy right please this guy keeps forgetting to put his shield up. He already gives these guys problems without trying to actually push his powers and discover their true potential. I would do such. Let's see if you could beat a hundred foot tall Juggs with large bolts of magic beain shot out of hand while large animated objects attack. All the while I am getting stronger by invoking Cyttorak. Also the hammer has yet to hurt Juggs before so..................... evil face

yahman
Sure Cain is the smartest guy right please this guy keeps forgetting to put his shield up. He already gives these guys problems without trying to actually push his powers and discover their true potential. I would do such. Let's see if you could beat a hundred foot tall Juggs with large bolts of magic beain shot out of hand while large animated objects attack. All the while I am getting stronger by invoking Cyttorak. Also the hammer has yet to hurt Juggs before so..................... evil face

Lets see if you survive a stint inside a black hole ... All i wanted was your money. We could have been friends. But then you had to get all personal about your previous ass whooping. Oh well a dark cold Infinite gravity Abyss for you then. If your nice i might let you out. big grin

newjak86
And yet I could still boot your ass into another dimension without working up a sweat. Uber magical hammer >>>> gem that lets you punch real hard. Let's see gem powered by entity more stronger than Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then puny Hammer. Plus when I get my power bootes I could easily move back through Demninsions so you couldn't get rid of me by teleporting me. Plus don't you have to concentrate to be able to telleport someone I wouldn't give you the chance.

newjak86
Lets see if you survive a stint inside a black hole ... All i wanted was your money. We could have been friends. But then you had to get all personal about your previous ass whooping. Oh well a dark cold Infinite gravity Abyss for you then. If your nice i might let you out. big grin I probably could survive a black hole plus how would who find a Black Hole to take me to. Also you would have to conetrate hard to teleport me when I am bashing your face in.

whirlysplat
The Sword in the Star

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthswordinthestar.htm

Excet for the old (alledged) side effect of many good things, using it can make you go blindbig grin

Khellendros
Let's see gem powered by entity more stronger than Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then puny Hammer. Plus when I get my power bootes I could easily move back through Demninsions so you couldn't get rid of me by teleporting me. Plus don't you have to concentrate to be able to telleport someone I wouldn't give you the chance.
...Wow. Did you honestly just say Cyttorak is stronger than Odin? Well, there goes any respect I might have had for you.

newjak86
...Wow. Did you honestly just say Cyttorak is stronger than Odin? Well, there goes any respect I might have had for you. Can you prove otherwise

K3VIL
Good thing it's not an option in this thread.

Hey, Thor isn't exactl the smartest fighter int he universe. He's a brawler. Look at Beta Ray Bill if you want to see what a beast someone can be with a weapon like Mjolnir.
Classic Thor is equal to Beta Ray Bill.
Tough, BRB hasn't got the GodForce.

newjak86
Originally posted by K3VIL
Tough, BRB hasn't got the GodForce. Of course we know how well the Godforce worked on Juggs.

Khellendros
Can you prove otherwise
Odin is a skyfather, his fights ignite suns on ACCIDENT. Cyttorak... is stuck in a gem.

Khellendros
Originally posted by K3VIL
Tough, BRB hasn't got the GodForce.
Equal in power, yes, but it seems to me that Beta Ray Bill uses all the hammers powers to greater effectiveness. And, you're right about the godforce, which is why I'd take Mjolnir and Thor's powers over Stormbreaker and BRB's powers.

newjak86
Odin is a skyfather, his fights ignite suns one ACCIDENT. Cyttorak... is stuck in a gem. He isn't stuck in a gem he lives in the Crimson Cosmos which Strange has been to. By no means is he stuck in a Gem. He also is the ruler and is basically omnipotent in it.

Khellendros
He also is the ruler and is basically omnipotent in it.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

Read that. Cyttorak has some nice parlor tricks via his gem, but nothing that puts him near skyfather level. The mere fact that Thor could cut off Cyttorak's power from Cain, even for a small time, says volumes about his power level.

K3VIL
He isn't stuck in a gem he lives in the Crimson Cosmos which Strange has been to. By no means is he stuck in a Gem. He also is the ruler and is basically omnipotent in it.
And outta it?He's nothing, he'll be just like Dormammu of Shuma Gorath, uber alles in their home, not so uber on the Earth.
Of course we know how well the Godforce worked on Juggs.
GodForce stopped for a while Juggernaut and slowed him, not many guys can say they have stopped or slowed down the Juggernaut.
Spidey blocked him in cement, it was pathetic, pushover, PIS.
Thor's feat was impressive, even if it worked for a while.
He also managed to depower the indestructible state of Cain for a while in their second fight.
Equal in power, yes, but it seems to me that Beta Ray Bill uses all the hammers powers to greater effectiveness. And, you're right about the godforce, which is why I'd take Mjolnir and Thor's powers over Stormbreaker and BRB's powers.
Thor's GodForce is a sorth of birth right.
A sort of personal power he only possess.
newjak86, check Thor's GodForce not powered by Mjolnir.

newjak86
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

Read that. Cyttorak has some nice parlor tricks via his gem, but nothing that puts him near skyfather level. The mere fact that Thor could cut off Cyttorak's power from Cain, even for a small time, says volumes about his power level. He also made the Indestructable Bands of Cyttorak which Strange employs. Like i say most of the time no one knows Cyttoraks real power level but based on everything he has done and who he powers or is invoked by he is obviously powerful. Plus he made the Indestructible Bands of Cyttorak. one of their showings. (Strange Tales I#124 had Doctor Strange mentioning, but not using the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Their employment was first depicted the following issue, when Baron Mordo used them to contain the Ancient One)

Khellendros
He also made the Indestructable Bands of Cyttorak which Strange employs. Like i say most of the time no one knows Cyttoraks real power level but based on everything he has done and who he powers or is invoked by he is obviously powerful. Plus he made the Indestructible Bands of Cyttorak. one of their showings. (Strange Tales I#124 had Doctor Strange mentioning, but not using the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Their employment was first depicted the following issue, when Baron Mordo used them to contain the Ancient One)
Yes and Odin made Mjolnir and Stormbreaker and has remade and repopulated Asgard at least once.

whirlysplat
I can't think what it was called but in an ancient tales of asgard a Sceptre existed that could erase things even people from reality. They would be forgotten about as thoug they had never existed.

Bludhaven Boy
I want the power ring. Power rings rock. So there.

DigiMark007
1. Cytorrak is probably near Skyfather (but not quite)...I mean, if his power makes Juggs he has to be beyond heralds and such. And Odin was worried (I think, it's been a while) when Cytorrak escaped his dimension.

2. If we're being cheap (someone mentioned IG) I'll just take the HOTU and call it a day.

3. An obvious choice that hasn't been mentioned....a Green Lantern Ring! I'd take it over any of the three choices. The gem might make you more invulnerable, but the ring would be a lot more fun (and still at least decently powerful).

-DM

newjak86
Originally posted by DigiMark007
1. Cytorrak is probably near Skyfather (but not quite)...I mean, if his power makes Juggs he has to be beyond heralds and such. And Odin was worried (I think, it's been a while) when Cytorrak escaped his dimension.

2. If we're being cheap (someone mentioned IG) I'll just take the HOTU and call it a day.

3. An obvious choice that hasn't been mentioned....a Green Lantern Ring! I'd take it over any of the three choices. The gem might make you more invulnerable, but the ring would be a lot more fun (and still at least decently powerful).

-DM Yes but training with the gem would grant you some few powers you wouldn't expect.

Pointinel
ill take ADAMANTIUM CLAWS

The King of All
mjolnir, i would LOVE to have thors powers

Metalmanx
Totally the Gem of Cyttorak.

black robb
Of course we know how well the Godforce worked on Juggs. What does the Godforce has to do with breasts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.