KMC member hierarchy-most significant/knowledgable members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
KMC member hierarchy-most significant/knowledgable members.

The last one has been closed so i started up a new one.

Some members that i personally think are very knowledgable are:
Sentry
Colossus17
NewJak86
pr1983
K3VIL
whirlysplat
K Von Doom
scoobless

What does everyone else think?

newjak86
Wow I'm honored to be on a list with those names I can't believe someone put me up there with them.

Max Spidey 24
Im also honored, to be on that....wait a second.....where am I.

CorderaMitchell
Lol, I figured this would be done again eventually, today in particular.

Debating ability (getting your message as effectively and clearly as possible: Creshosk, Illadeph12, who?kid, Strawnilla, whobdamandog, Dizzle, whirlysplat, Wanderer, olympian, newjak

Comic Knowledge (the know it alls): Galactic storm, demigawd, Nataku8188, Cosmic Cube, Blair Wind, kgkg, dvampire, hoshi, K3VIL, long pig, Scoobless, armandovalles, Synchro, Beyonder, DarkCrawler, Never, MaxSpidey24

Logic and Calculations (reasoning, and apply laws in a hypothetical debate: The MISTER, xmarksthespot, Metalmanx, ???

And to my many many friends, more updates as this continues, keep up the good work.

newjak86
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Im also honored, to be on that....wait a second.....where am I. Hey I still don't know why I am on that list personally I think there Aare others out there at better than me.

pr1983
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

Debating ability (getting your message as effectively and clearly as possible: Creshosk, Illadeph12, who?kid, Strawnilla, whobdamandog, Dizzle, whirlysplat, Wanderer, olympian, newjak

Comic Knowledge (the know it alls): Galactic storm, demigawd, Nataku8188, Cosmic Cube, Blair Wind, kgkg, dvampire, hoshi, K3VIL, long pig, Scoobless, armandovalles, Synchro, Beyonder, DarkCrawler, Never, MaxSpidey24

Logic and Calculations (reasoning, and apply laws in a hypothetical debate: The MISTER, xmarksthespot, Metalmanx, ???

And to my many many friends, more updates as this continues, keep up the good work.

cry

newjak86
Originally posted by pr1983
cry At least you made the first list Happy Dance

pr1983
i just thought c and me were tight... apparently not...

armandovalles
Originally posted by newjak86
Hey I still don't know why I am on that list personally I think there Aare others out there at better than me.

Yea my list is notjust knowledg-based people, its also people that i just plain like to talk to, which is why your there.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by pr1983
cry

laughing

Max Spidey 24

You forgot, about this guys named, C Master

Blair Wind
wow, not sure why I am in the know it all section of CM's post but people that have impressed me with their knowledge include Whirlysplat, Xmarksthespot, Illadelph, Demigawd, Draco, CM (spidy stuff) , Scoobless (just being clever enough to make up his name is smart! the whole clueless thing...) Long pig, Pr, Metalmanx (or however you spell it), Galactic Storm (buncha pheonix things I never knew), Never, Darkcrawler, Colossus, Newjack, and a lot of others that allude me right now

DigiMark007
Another ego-stroking thread, eh? As before, I suppose I'll include people like Draco, demigawd, leonidas, Khellendros, Scoobless

Then there's plenty of people who are just cool in some way or other...Quick Freeze, stormfront, Metalmanx, C-Master, markolin, Sentry, KVD, whirly, Swanky, Merc, CC, longpig...probably other I'm forgetting.

And JP and Asian Hulk...the only two members with their own fanboys.

-DM

dawsey28
I am not saying who, but somebody in here is

http://www.mustardweb.org/mustardpics/issue2/fishingforcomplimentspsd.gif

confused big grin laughing

masterbruce
ahem...I put myself near the bottom

Max Spidey 24
Cough 90% of the people, for got to put my name, on the list, cough. No I'm not hinting anything, wink wink cough cough wink...........wink

freezedoom
This is a favoratism thread

newjak86
well my list would be:
Digimark Long Pig
Scoobless Blair Wind
C-Master K Von Doom
Colossus17 armandovalles
Whirlysplat Sentry
and

last but not least

NOT Max Spidey 24 laughing

Max Spidey 24
well my list would be:
Digimark Long Pig
Scoobless Blair Wind
C-Master K Von Doom
Colossus17 armandovalles
Whirlysplat Sentry
and

last but not least

NOT Max Spidey 24 laughing

Yes, finally. Today Kmc, tomorrow, the World.....eh, maybe just Kmc... then the World....or just Kmc...or the World...I will shut up now.

DigiMark007
sorry...didn't mention you newjak...you're on the list too. And what the hell, you too Max Spidey, even though I don't think we've ever really talked (but you like the web-head...so that's a plus)

-DM

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by DigiMark007
sorry...didn't mention you newjak...you're on the list too. And what the hell, you too Max Spidey, even though I don't think we've ever really talked (but you like the web-head...so that's a plus)

-DM

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down to night... dun dah...get down to night Happy Dance

newjak86

-DM Thanks Digi

Blair Wind
I will nominate Stormfront for most persistent Storm lover and having the ability to bring her in any fight....he's cool tho, gotta have respect for someone who loves a character that much...tho it could be called fanboyism.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I will nominate Stormfront for most persistent Storm lover and having the ability to bring her in any fight....he's cool tho, gotta have respect for someone who loves a character that much...tho it could be called fanboyism.....

Agreed. Some other fanboys out-number him (Wolvie, Spidey, Bats, etc.) but I've never seen a more dedicated fanboy. As soon as you dis Storm, it's ON! Have to respect that kind of tenacity.

-DM

Max Spidey 24
I will like to nominate, everyone in here big grin (Now put me in your lists) wink wink

Nataku8188
Agreed. Some other fanboys out-number him (Wolvie, Spidey, Bats, etc.) but I've never seen a more dedicated fanboy. As soon as you dis Storm, it's ON! Have to respect that kind of tenacity.

-DM

Why do you have to respect fanboyism? That's lunacy.

Pointinel

where is the love fam?

WHERE IS THE LOVE?!?

demigawd
My favorites allies and opponents to debate with or against:

Illadelph - he doesn't post often, but when he does, it's always quality
The Undead Tribunal (kgkg, Cosmic Cube, long pig)
GalacticStorm on Phoenix threads
Scoobless, though he's been in fewer high profile debates lately
BlairWind (I don't know if he's old or new here, but I never noticed his abilities until now)

I may have missed someone. It's late.

At first I thought these kinds of threads were stupid, but then I realized that everybody wants respect and to be acknowledged for the hours they put into writing their views - so I think it's fine to re-visit this every so often.

Cosmic Cube
F*ck anyone who didn't put me on their list!

demigawd
lol. As you can see...you're right on mine. smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. As you can see...you're right on mine. smile

And you're on mine, demi! wink

hoorayforpeepee
i am at least 46 % sure that if i spent more time on these forums i would be on somebody's list for something.

i was owning the hierarchy thread until sentry came in and made a better list.

censored

Cosmic Cube
Cosmic Cube's list (aka the only list that matters)

Sentry
leonidas
ChorderaMitchell
kgkg
long pig
demigawd
Draco69
Galacticstorm
Scoobless
xmarksthespot

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cosmic Cube's list (aka the only list that matters)

Sentry
leonidas
ChorderaMitchell
kgkg
long pig
demigawd
Draco69
Galacticstorm
Scoobless
xmarksthespot ok i see how it is

Cosmic Cube
ok i see how it is

You said you weren't my freind. closedeyes

newjak86
You said you weren't my freind. closedeyes I never said that I just asked if you thought i was

Cosmic Cube
I never said that I just asked if you thought i was

You never said you were, either. closedeyes

newjak86
You never said you were, either. closedeyes OK man you got me there. I consider everyone my friend until they give me reason not to. Plus i really don't car I'm not on your list because it's your opinion not mine. You kool though

Cosmic Cube
Are you my friend? Just say, "yes."

long pig
kgkg and Cube o'course, Sentry and leonidas(I disagree with him on everything just for fun, seriously, he's too smart so I like to **** with him.) stormfront is maybe the most nice bro you can talk to on here, I've yet to hear him insult anyone. Wydner is usually the only one backing me up in Slade threads.

Demigawd the magneto fanboy evil face, scoob even though he hates america and minorities, nataku....newjak..pointinel for quoting a nas lyric in a comic forum.
CMaster is a smartass, but he really is a cool dude.

jinzin is always cool, him and Mercilous. Lord S isn't on a lot, but he's intelligent.

whirly with his ability to piss ANYONE off without ever actually insulting them, damned british wit....

These threads are needed every so often, shows respect.

P.S we are ALL fanboys to an extent.
All of us are unable to be trusted on certain threads.

newjak86
Are you my friend? Just say, "yes." Yes I am your friend and thanks for the shout out long pig

Cosmic Cube
Yes I am your friend...

droolio

Gotham Girl
I say, Cordera, Jinzin, master bruce, and Hulk Power. Sorry if I missed anyone.

long pig
mmmmhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

newjak86
droolio Hey just remember to be my friend is easy to stay my friend is easier but once you loose that friendship it's nearly impossible to get back.

long pig
Who else wants to do Gotham Girl? raise your hand.

Cosmic Cube
Whirlysplat is perhaps the funniest/smartest person I've met on this board. I absolutely hate him.

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by long pig
Who else wants to do Gotham Girl? raise your hand.

mad

long pig
I like him now, he used to break my balls.

Gotham Girl

Did it hurt ?

Cosmic Cube

Me too. At one time, I could barely keep my mind off of the sheer joy I would find in flying to London and murdering him execution style.

Cosmic Cube
I miss Rurounikeitaro. sad

kgkg
Cosmic beings: Beyonder
Thor: K3vil
SS, Hulk: Cosmic cube
Phoenix: GS though over hyping
Wonder Woman: Draco
All around players: Long pig (with champ, and Strange)
Magneto: guess who? Lol
Hal: Jrod
Superman: ???????

……………………………… the list goes on and on

hoorayforpeepee
long pig be robbing the cradle? gotham girl was born in '90.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Cosmic beings: Beyonder
Thor: K3vil
SS, Hulk: Cosmic cube
Phoenix: GS though over hyping
Wonder Woman: Draco
All around players: Long pig (with champ, and Strange)
Magneto: guess who? Lol
Hal: Jrod
Superman: ???????

……………………………… the list goes on and on

Superman: leonidas, whirlysplat, snoopdogg, Avalonofthewind, supremethor, Fanboy, RedWolf, Dark Thor, masterbruce, Superskillshulk, Juntai... etc.

kgkg
Superman: leonidas, whirlysplat, snoopdogg, Avalonofthewind, supremethor, Fanboy, RedWolf, Dark Thor, masterbruce, Superskillshulk, Juntai... etc.
Experts? wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Experts? wink

Supposedly.

No disrespect to leo.

Gotham Girl
The people, not in my list, I want to read your posts. Any ones you want me to read ?

kgkg
Supposedly.

No disrespect to leo.
Well

You will be amazed of what some of these experts are saying, maybe am an expert lol

K Von Doom
I'd say, in no particular order

Armandovalles
Scoobless
Digimark
Swankytuna
Tron
Stormfront
Khellendros
Evangel
Cosmic Cube

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'd say, in no particular order

Armandovalles
Scoobless
Digimark
Swankytuna
Tron
Stormfront
Khellendros
Evangel
Cosmic Cube

Hey, why am I last? sad

K Von Doom
Hey, why am I last? sad

In no particular order

Cosmic Cube
Armandovalles
Scoobless
Digimark
Swankytuna
Tron
Stormfront
Khellendros
Evangel

Better? rolling on floor laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K Von Doom
In no particular order

Cosmic Cube
Armandovalles
Scoobless
Digimark
Swankytuna
Tron
Stormfront
Khellendros
Evangel

Better? rolling on floor laughing
blushing

Oh, you shouldn't have...

demigawd
Whenever they say in no particular order, it still is in a particular order, because the person they think of first is always the one they feel most strongly about. stick out tongue

kgkg
is Ccube significant or knowledgable?

Gotham Girl
blushing

Oh, you shouldn't have...

Go Cubie, Go Cubie its your birthday Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Go Cubie, Go Cubie its your birthday Happy Dance

Happy Dance It is? eek! Happy Dance

Pointinel
ok here's my list:

the most intellectual people on the board (lol, seriously):
jinzin
mercilous
creshock
x-logan
logan 87

smart-ass debaters (i mean that in a good way):
cordera
black robb
scoobless
colossus17

and of course.... LONG PIG, a favor for a favor... that's how we do

this thread became *THE OFFICIAL NUTHUGGING THREAD" real quick

Cosmic Cube
roll eyes (sarcastic) Jinzin is stupid.

Gotham Girl
Happy Dance It is? eek! Happy Dance

laughing It is

Nataku8188
:: Inserts himself at the top of everyone's lists ::

That just about does it.

masterbruce
nataku8188, what do you mean by Comic Forums Tyrant, do you mean that you rule all with an iron fist?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by masterbruce
nataku8188, what do you mean by Comic Forums Tyrant, do you mean that you rule all with an iron fist?

Go get me a soda.

masterbruce
ok sure...just tell me what kind and write out your address and I'll get it to you ASAP

Nataku8188
ok sure...just tell me what kind and write out your address and I'll get it to you ASAP

'Bout time someone got the freakin' idea...

masterbruce
can I be your second in command?

Nataku8188
can I be your second in command?

No. You're drinkmaster.

masterbruce
I want to be at least promoted to court jester...lest I start an uprising AGAINST your rule!

Pointinel
ROFL @ drinkmaster

Nataku8188
I want to be at least promoted to court jester...lest I start an uprising AGAINST your rule!

Court Drinkmaster, and that's it. Swanky's already my court jester.

Any attempts at an uprising will result in 20 minutes in the boo box.

Gotham Girl
offtopic stick out tongue

masterbruce
I shall accept court drinkmaster, only on the condition that you grant me promotions if my merit warrants such conditions

Nataku8188
I shall accept court drinkmaster, only on the condition that you grant me promotions if my merit warrants such conditions

Blah blah blah. There ain't no union, you'll take what you're given.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
offtopic stick out tongue To be fair this thread serves little purpose. It's sole pupose is to compare lists of users who are only in the opinion of the creator of the lists "KMC member hierarchy-most significant/knowledgable members".

And of course the members ON the lists are only there based on their interaction with the creator of the lists.

No one has listed Evil Dead, which is a shame considering they had a brillant post:

Originally posted by Evil Dead
nothing is beyond logical explanation.

The sad thing is, logic is completely dependant on data. Data is dependant upon technolological advances to collect it.

There are many things that are "unexplained". They are unexplained not because they are illogical or we are unable to understand them. They are unexplained because we humans in our present state do not yet have the technololgy to gather the data to research and understand them. Lack of knowledge does not mean lack of logic. It simply means we lack the knowledge to build understanding of the subject.

everything that any person on earth believes could fall into this category. Everything from Aliens, Big Foot, multiple-dimensions, ghosts, etc.

example:

what if "ghosts" do emit some sort of energy that is readable......we just haven't discovered this energy because we lack the technology to detect it. right now that makes the subject, "unexplained". One hundred years from now we may have the technology to not only read this energy but to study ghosts. That makes it none-the-less logical today. We just haven't discovered the logic.

Pointinel
cosigns cres

hoorayforpeepee
NOT THE BOO BOX!

ps: can i be official court hipster? i can inform you all on things like PT Anderson and Lightning Bolt.

Lord S
Many thanks for the honourable mention, long pig. You are of course one of my favourites as well.

My list hasn't really changed that much...still consider posts by AC (when he was around), demigawd, Nataku, Wynndar, Tron and a few others worthy of reading. New additions are long pig, CorderaMitchell, and (as much as it pains me to say big grin) GalacticStorm. A few others are good...Whirly and Mainstream are good for laughs, Xplosive is good with Apocalypse, and Beyonder knows his stuff as well.

Speaking of Cordera...some petty asshat, (who shall go nameless), said something really stupid to him about a week ago...some bullshit about 'setting an example'. All I have to say is this guy sets an example ALL THE TIME. Here we have one of the most productive posters on KMC, I know I've ribbed him a couple of times about his rather enormous post-count but hey, he contributes a lot, and for someone to come out and tell him to set an example was just ****ing stupid, IMO.

grey fox
I think i should be up there next to c-master for my damn rhyming skills ....i was ONE away , then i had to be a lazy ass and stop .

To see my Mad Skillz click on this link (man i hate talking like that, i sound like a dumbass)http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4481569#post4481569

CorderaMitchell
Sorry my comp frickin died when I got into this.

Grey fox, and pr1983 are on my list.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
where is the love fam?

WHERE IS THE LOVE?!?

Its here

CorderaMitchell
kgkg and Cube o'course, Sentry and leonidas(I disagree with him on everything just for fun, seriously, he's too smart so I like to **** with him.) stormfront is maybe the most nice bro you can talk to on here, I've yet to hear him insult anyone. Wydner is usually the only one backing me up in Slade threads.

Demigawd the magneto fanboy evil face, scoob even though he hates america and minorities, nataku....newjak..pointinel for quoting a nas lyric in a comic forum.
CMaster is a smartass, but he really is a cool dude.

jinzin is always cool, him and Mercilous. Lord S isn't on a lot, but he's intelligent.

whirly with his ability to piss ANYONE off without ever actually insulting them, damned british wit....

These threads are needed every so often, shows respect.

Am I that bad, I'll ease up then...

P.S we are ALL fanboys to an extent.
All of us are unable to be trusted on certain threads.

black robb
Originally posted by armandovalles
KMC member hierarchy-most significant/knowledgable members.

The last one has been closed so i started up a new one.

Some members that i personally think are very knowledgable are:
Sentry
Colossus17
NewJak86
pr1983
K3VIL
whirlysplat
K Von Doom
scoobless
black robb
Cordera Mitchell
Blair Wind

What does everyone else think? wow i cant believe i got on the list!

CorderaMitchell
ok here's my list:

jinzin
mercilous
creshock
x-logan
logan 87

cordera
black robb
scoobless
colossus17

this thread became *THE OFFICIAL NUTHUGGING THREAD" real quick

Look who's talking, I see everyone on your top list, support wolverine and two support him and noone else. wink

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lord S
Many thanks for the honourable mention, long pig. You are of course one of my favourites as well.

My list hasn't really changed that much...still consider posts by AC (when he was around), demigawd, Nataku, Wynndar, Tron and a few others worthy of reading. New additions are long pig, CorderaMitchell, and (as much as it pains me to say big grin) GalacticStorm. A few others are good...Whirly and Mainstream are good for laughs, Xplosive is good with Apocalypse, and Beyonder knows his stuff as well.

Speaking of Cordera...some petty asshat, (who shall go nameless), said something really stupid to him about a week ago...some bullshit about 'setting an example'. All I have to say is this guy sets an example ALL THE TIME. Here we have one of the most productive posters on KMC, I know I've ribbed him a couple of times about his rather enormous post-count but hey, he contributes a lot, and for someone to come out and tell him to set an example was just ****ing stupid, IMO.

Thanks LS, you know I'm cool, let this petty asshat come forth!!!

black robb
ok here's my list:

jinzin
mercilous
creshock
x-logan
logan 87

cordera
black robb
scoobless
colossus17

this thread became *THE OFFICIAL NUTHUGGING THREAD" real quick it's nice to be appreciated for my smartassery

Blair Wind
Look who's talking, I see everyone on your top list, support wolverine and two support him and noone else. wink

laughing I noticed that to

CorderaMitchell
of course

Pointinel
hehehehe

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bag.gi

Pyropsycho
C-Master, easily.

I read his posts, and he takes on like 5 guys at a time, and keeps his cool, show no mercy on the fanboys!!!!

CorderaMitchell
hehehehe

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bag.gi

I'm lovin that sig!!

black robb
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
C-Master, easily.

I read his posts, and he takes on like 5 guys at a time, and keeps his cool, show no mercy on the fanboys!!!! oh jesus,now we got a Cordera fanboy? WHERE THE HELL'S MY FANBOY!??!??!?!

Pointinel
ROFL @ pyro

no wonder CM is so damn cocky, he got a lot of peeps on his nuts

no hate tho

but cords you gotta admit, you do get dickriders

"HATING LOGAN IS A TREND NOW!!!"

Mainstream
my top ten (in no particular order)
X-plosive
Marvelgeek
Cosmic Cube
Pr1983
Lord S
Demiwood
C-master
Jinzin
kgkg

and of course the most powerful one of all

Mainstream!!!!!! wickedph word up

Pointinel
I'm lovin that sig!!

thanks.

i can make yours pink too, if you like the dips...

DIP$ET DIP$ET DIP$ET

CorderaMitchell
ROFL @ pyro

no wonder CM is so damn cocky, he got a lot of peeps on his nuts

no hate tho

but cords you gotta admit, you do get dickriders

"HATING LOGAN IS A TREND NOW!!!"

I'm cocky? confused

Who's ridin my dick, without my permission.

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
my top ten (in no particular order)
X-plosive
Marvelgeek
Cosmic Cube
Pr1983
Lord S
Demiwood
C-master
black robb
kgkg

and of course the most powerful one of all

Mainstream!!!!!! wickedph word up wow thanks Mainstream!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by black robb
oh jesus,now we got a Cordera fanboy? WHERE THE HELL'S MY FANBOY!??!??!?!

I have about 6 of them, they aren't here yet... evil face

CorderaMitchell
thanks.

i can make yours pink too, if you like the dips...

DIP$ET DIP$ET DIP$ET

Can you make mine less blurry?

And I don't hate logan!!!

black robb
I'm cocky? confused pretty much

CorderaMitchell
pretty much

When and where?

black robb
When and where? just kidding

CorderaMitchell
just kidding

No you weren't, you just don't want to tell me...

black robb
No you weren't, you just don't want to tell me... fine you're really cocky when you shut folks down.

CorderaMitchell
bah!! They started it....

*sulks away and cries*

cry

black robb
bah!! They started it....

*sulks away and cries*

cry its funny when you debate with Jinzin,my archnemesis... miffed

Pointinel
its funny when you debate with Jinzin,my archnemesis... miffed

you wearing neutral colors now??

hahaha!!! scaredy cat!!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
To be fair this thread serves little purpose. It's sole pupose is to compare lists of users who are only in the opinion of the creator of the lists "KMC member hierarchy-most significant/knowledgable members".

And of course the members ON the lists are only there based on their interaction with the creator of the lists.

No one has listed Evil Dead, which is a shame considering they had a brillant post:

Yes they should change the title to leave the elitist feel, though I wouldn't be so sure about the interact part, most of these people are rivals.

It also depends which forum, the guy you posted I've never really seen around.

Also depends on how much they contribute, anyone can post in 1 thread every once and awhile, but the ones who show more versatility and such are noted more.

CorderaMitchell
its funny when you debate with Jinzin,my archnemesis... miffed

indeed...

black robb
you wearing neutral colors now??

hahaha!!! scaredy cat!!! now what punk?!

CorderaMitchell
oooh...

Pointinel
now what punk?!

*ONE MIC playing in the background*

*sends slugs flying through BR's monitor*

"Harlem 4 life... where the streets are flooded with powder"

CorderaMitchell
OOOO, he capped you robb!!!

black robb
*ONE MIC playing in the background*

*sends slugs flying through BR's monitor*

"Harlem 4 life... where the streets are flooded with powder" *takes out bazooka*
*blows up Pointinel's house*IRVINGTON 4 LIFE B*TCH!!!

CorderaMitchell
Man bazooka, thats hard to top....

Pointinel
*dust dirts off*

*picks up the celly*

*speed dial the OGs*

"OH ITS ON MY NIGGAS"

black robb
*dust dirts off*

*picks up the celly*

*speed dial the OGs*

"OH ITS ON MY NIGGAS" *picks up celly*
Can i have a pizza with extra cheese?

Pointinel
@ ROBB

lol... it's like that man.
ok im outtie, paperworks.

@CMitchell

ok ill try fam, cant promise you tho

black robb
@ ROBB

lol... it's like that man.
ok im outtie, paperworks.

@CMitchell

ok ill try fam, cant promise you tho peace

CorderaMitchell
good good.

black robb
im tired of sitting here i got to go out and do something,peace Cordera

Keep the faithafro

Stay blackpimp

CorderaMitchell
I'm getting hungry too.

Keep the peace.

Stay ghetto, 2005.

manjaro
not that its sour grapes or anything but you have got to be shittin me with some of the names ive seen on those listsbig grin

CorderaMitchell
Like whom?

Blair Wind
good question....

manjaro
i cant say.... then it would reeeaaally look like sour grapes. all im saying i know i am in every body's top five dammit!! *shakes fist angirly*

CorderaMitchell
bloody grapes,lol

Metalmanx
Many thanks to those who listed me in their lists. Not many, I know. But it's still nice nonetheless.

In no particular order, I think my list would be (it's gonna be big, I have mad respect for many people):

Digimark007
pr1983
Mainstream
who?-kid
CorderaMitchell
Creshok (Same deal as Jin and Merc)
Swanky-Tuna
Olympian
Nataku8188
kgkg
Pointinel
Cosmic Cube
K3VIL
ScarletSpider
willRules
Jinzin (even though he's basically ALWAYS against me in every thread we've both been in)
Tough Guy
whobdamandog
MERCILOUS (Same deal as Jinzin)
Xmarksthespot
Galactic Storm (Never seen someone defend Phoenix so hard before)
stormfront13 (Until I found the person that will defend Storm even harder than Phoenix)
Max Spidey 24
Demigawd

That sounds about right. Sorry if I forgot someone.

Word.

CorderaMitchell
Man thats a LOOOOOOOONG list!!!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Many thanks to those who listed me in their lists. Not many, I know. But it's still nice nonetheless.

In no particular order, I think my list would be (it's gonna be big, I have mad respect for many people):

Digimark007
pr1983
Mainstream
who?-kid
CorderaMitchell
Swanky-Tuna
Olympian
Nataku8188
kgkg
Pointinel
Cosmic Cube
K3VIL
ScarletSpider
willRules
Jinzin (even though he's basically ALWAYS against me in every thread we've both been in)
Tough Guy
whobdamandog
MERCILOUS (Same deal as Jinzin)
Xmarksthespot
Galactic Storm (Never seen someone defend Phoenix so hard before)
stormfront13 (Until I found the person that will defend Storm even harder than Phoenix)
Max Spidey 24
Demigawd

That sounds about right. Sorry if I forgot someone.

Word.

cool I'm dere....fo shizzle to the dizzle wickedph

CorderaMitchell
You LOOOOOOVE that smilie...

Scoobless
hmmmm.... where's everyone getting the idea that i'm a smartass?

CorderaMitchell
Thats being a smartass?

Wow, I didn't know that was being harsh, man I'll tone it down for you man.

Blair Wind
wow, thats confusing....dont think that he was talking about u...he was talkin bout himself....right? anyways people I forgot were Digi, Swanky.....and thats all for now.....

CorderaMitchell
He was, the sneaky guy...

Swanky, and others, I forgot to mention will be mentioned.... when... i... remember.

Creshosk
Yes they should change the title to leave the elitist feel, though I wouldn't be so sure about the interact part, most of these people are rivals.

It also depends which forum, the guy you posted I've never really seen around.

Also depends on how much they contribute, anyone can post in 1 thread every once and awhile, but the ones who show more versatility and such are noted more. That's what I'm saying.

Evil dead I've really only seen in the philosophy forum.

The title of the lists is KMC, as implying ALL of KMC rather than just the Comics Vs section.

CorderaMitchell
Yea some of the better debates and such are in the philosophy and general discussion forum, so I agree, for once. stick out tongue

Lord-of-Dreams
hmm... I know I'm not too loud around here, but WTF!!! Where's my name in all these lists!! sad lol
Naw, I'm playing y'all!!

Yea, since I returned (in case noone noticed, I disapeared for a few weeks...) I noticed that a lot of the newer characters have been pretty good. Whirly, Cord, Xmarks... (is he even new?? lol even if he's not...) And Scoob, Pr, ... wow... there are a lot of other good guys around here, I just don't remember their names... lol that guy whos always using that ghetto-fad smily is pretty cool... whats his name again? lol man'! I think I'm getting alzeimers...

CorderaMitchell
Oh, and lord of dreams...

manjaro
dammit! manjaro demands to be on somebodys list *shakes fist even more angrily* mad mad mad

masterbruce
this thread should be moved to somewhere else, not the versus board...yes I'm bitter

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>