Hunter/Prey Doomsday versus Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
in a aluminum enclosed football stadium

can either win? Neither combatant can be permanently killed, and even if Juggernaut manages to defeat Doomsday once, when Doomsday comes back, he's only gonna get exponentially tougher.

At the end of 1 year, who's who's b*tch?

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday can't be permanently killed. Juggernaut can't be killed. Period. Doomsday will never hurt him.

Aluminum?! eek! They'll never break through that! Great thinking!

Hulk Power
Eventually Juggs will become Doomsday's bi*ch.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Eventually Juggs will become Doomsday's bi*ch.

Not happenin.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not happenin.

Doomsday will eventually get so strong that Juggs will just be a punching bag for Dooms and Juggs won't be able to do anything to him. Therefore, Juggs will become Doom's bi*ch.

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday gains immunity, not strength. He's not the Hulk.

Doomsday won't be able to do anything to Juggy either. If Juggy doesn't want Doomsday to move him, he can stand there and laugh at Doomsday's punches.

It's probably a draw, which is the best Doomsday can hope for.

kgkg
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Doomsday will eventually get so strong that Juggs will just be a punching bag for Dooms and Juggs won't be able to do anything to him. Therefore, Juggs will become Doom's bi*ch.
i think that's hulk

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doomsday gains immunity, not strength. He's not the Hulk.

Doomsday won't be able to do anything to Juggy either. If Juggy doesn't want Doomsday to move him, he can stand there and laugh at Doomsday's punches.

It's probably a draw, which is the best Doomsday can hope for. Originally posted by kgkg
i think that's hulk

Yeah you guys are right. For some reason I thought that Dooms would gain strength like the Hulk.

masterbruce
Doomsday does GET stronger...but that requires him getting killed first, a painful but necessary step for his evolution

in my scenario, the best thing that can happen for Doomsday is if Juggernaut manages to tap deep into his Cyttorak powers and kills Doomsday. Then, doomsday will come back and be completely unaffected by anything Juggernaut can throw at him while doomsday may get a power upgrade to make Juggs look weak in comparison

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by masterbruce
Doomsday does GET stronger...but that requires him getting killed first, a painful but necessary step for his evolution

in my scenario, the best thing that can happen for Doomsday is if Juggernaut manages to tap deep into his Cyttorak powers and kills Doomsday. Then, doomsday will come back and be completely unaffected by anything Juggernaut can throw at him while doomsday may get a power upgrade to make Juggs look weak in comparison

According to everything I've ever seen, Doomsday gets more durable. When has he ever gotten physically stronger after dying?

Why does Doomsday get unlimited lives? If he dies once, that should be the end.

There has to be a limit to Doomsday's adaptation. I mean, if the Presence kills Doomsday, will he become the new God?

masterbruce
well in Hunter Prey, doomsday not only became more durable but he also developed the ability to shoot his bony spurs, which also were a lot sharper cuz they cut through superman like butter

I think if doomsday was killed in a way that every atom was vaporized, then he would cease to exist and never come back, but I think that pretty much nobody short of phoenix level entities could do that

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by masterbruce
well in Hunter Prey, doomsday not only became more durable but he also developed the ability to shoot his bony spurs, which also were a lot sharper cuz they cut through superman like butter

I think if doomsday was killed in a way that every atom was vaporized, then he would cease to exist and never come back, but I think that pretty much nobody short of phoenix level entities could do that

lol, An atom can't be vaporized.

It might take wiping him from existence to get rid of Doomsday permanently. Or turning him into a huge Snickers bar and eating him. droolio

masterbruce
i think doomsday's concept is too powerful if left out of control, so they introduced this 'intelligence' factor, which basically makes sure doomsday doesnt get himself killed anymore, therefore preventing him from getting too powerful

Swanky-Tuna
Why would you put a one dimensional character against a adaptive, ressurecting character with the stipulation that he gets to come back as many times as he want? Can doomsday even lose by those terms sans reality warpers?

Madguitarist
Juggernaut isn't completely unbeatable (Onslaught, War Hulk) but if it's a fight to the first death then he'll take it. If Doomsday is allowed to come back though in time he will kill Juggernaut, it's what he does. After Juggernaut kills Doomsday the first time he won't be able to do it again, he has no other offensive means of attacking besides his strength.

masterbruce
so, I guess Juggernaut will eventually become Doomsday's shiny metallic playtoy. Doomsday will perhaps reach Onslaught level physical power, assuming Juggernaut's constant beating can knock him out a few times.

Then Doomsday will start bouncing Juggernaut off the walls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.