Magneto and prof X vs God like Cable and Nate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Magneto and prof X vs God like Cable and Nate

Cosmic Cube
X and Mag turn into Onslaught. Ownage.

Pointinel
this one's a toughie.....

cause potentially nate is more powerful than mags and x, but i dont think he ever learned how to use his powers .

keep it mind i didnt read x-man (shaman crap) because of that art

hoorayforpeepee
nothing these fools can do to magneto.

Xplosive
God-like Cable and Nate cruses them.

hoorayforpeepee
think about it, magneto is effectively invulnerable to telepathy, and his shield is in no way being broken by those two.

Xplosive
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
think about it, magneto is effectively invulnerable to telepathy, and his shield is in no way being broken by those two.

I think Magneto would be affraid to get his helmet off agianst Nate or God-like Cable. His immune to telepachy little, it would help him nothing against those two, nothing, they far and far too much for his brain.

GalacticStorm
Magneto isnt immune to telepathy he just has strong mental shields and significant willpower which enables him to resist telepathic probes and mind control. However electromagnetic energies can greatly inhibit telepathy, Magnetos manipulations of the e.m field of earth has greatly limited the telepathic range of all of earths telepaths in the past. Magneto has even shut off Xaviers powers before by manipulating the iron in his brain. It would be wise for Magneto to fight against Cable. God like Cable still had the techno organic virus as shown in Cable and Deadpool, this makes him vulnerable to magneto, magneto could try to manipulate the tech virus itself or like he did to Xavier he could shut off Cables powers making him susceptible to the virus and unable to hold it back. Magnetos mental shields and the nature of his powers would help protect him against telepathy while his shields would protect him against Cables telekinesis.

Xavier would do well to fight against Nate Grey. Protected within Mags shields he would be safe from Nates tk. In a psychic battle Xaviers greater experience and knowledge of the arts of psycic warfare would help him defeat his more powerful opponent.

Mainstream
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Magneto isnt immune to telepathy he just has strong mental shields and significant willpower which enables him to resist telepathic probes and mind control. However electromagnetic energies can greatly inhibit telepathy, Magnetos manipulations of the e.m field of earth has greatly limited the telepathic range of all of earths telepaths in the past. Magneto has even shut off Xaviers powers before by manipulating the iron in his brain. It would be wise for Magneto to fight against Cable. God like Cable still had the techno organic virus as shown in Cable and Deadpool, this makes him vulnerable to magneto, magneto could try to manipulate the tech virus itself or like he did to Xavier he could shut off Cables powers making him susceptible to the virus and unable to hold it back. Magnetos mental shields and the nature of his powers would help protect him against telepathy while his shields would protect him against Cables telekinesis.

Xavier would do well to fight against Nate Grey. Protected within Mags shields he would be safe from Nates tk. In a psychic battle Xaviers greater experience and knowledge of the arts of psycic warfare would help him defeat his more powerful opponent.

and besides Nate just'sta test tube baby ....fo shizzle wickedph

Xplosive
Magnetos mental shields and the nature of his powers would help protect him against telepathy while his shields would protect him against Cables telekinesis.

No, it's God-Like Cable. Magneto (not powerful telepath) against God-Like Cable. What is this, that Magneto can protect against him, no way (it would be joke). Magneto wouldn't be protected against telepachy of God-Like Cable.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
No, it's God-Like Cable. Magneto (not powerful telepath) against God-Like Cable. What is this, that Magneto can protect against him, no way (it would be joke). Magneto wouldn't be protected against telepachy of God-Like Cable.

Xplosive i know its god like cable, ive mentioned that a few times in my previous post i just didnt feel the need to type out the whole name every single time. I know what Magneto it is all of my points refer to Magneto before House of M however the thread maker never stated what incarnation it was anyway. Magneto has always had strong mental defences its not a new ability and electromagnetic energies have always interferred with psychic powers. God like cable is more poweful than Xavier because he is a telepath and a telekinetic. Xavier however is still a more powerful telepath as stated in Cables own title. All of the points in my previous post still stand.

Xplosive
Xplosive i know its god like cable, ive mentioned that a few times in my previous post i just didnt feel the need to type out the whole name every single time.

I know you meant with Cable=God-Like Cable. I just meant it's God-Like CAble, you can't defend agaistn him just like that. And I think Mags would be far from that.

HarmoNiC FLo
Whats with the test tube bullshit, mainstream? that doesn't mean shit. its not written that test tube babies are weaker just because in our world we're not so advanced.

Nate Grey is the most powerfull out of the four. Magneto i'd say has the most experience. Prof X may also have more experience but i dont think his extra little psychic tactics could phase Nate Grey - its not like hide and seek...Nates telepathy is too strong for Prof X to try anything without Nate knowing.

Also, Magneto is nothing for new cable. New cable has power levels surpassing Magnetos and also - Magnetic control < Molecular telekinetics.

We're also not talking about combining persons, if we were i'd say an onslaught would get man-handled by a NateCable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.