Apocalypse vs Iron-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
No prep, straight out fight.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Marvelgeek
Yep Apocalypse

Lord S
Yup, more raw power and durability.

Mainstream
yo check it A-poc is the rocks of the undying shore fo sho..crash gainst him and be broke yo wickedph

Dark Thor
apocalypse

Mainstream
Originally posted by Dark Thor
apocalypse

A-poc fo shizzle dizzle wickedph

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
A-poc fo shizzle dizzle wickedph you're so hood-rich mainstream

whirlysplat
Which Armour?

Becuase if its Hulk or Thorbuster.

Apoc is toast smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock for now (cryptic) confused

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
you're so hood-rich mainstream

fo shizzle to the dizz-le wickedph

A-poc would recycle Iron man...cuz he don't litter...cuz that'd be wrong..A-poc anit evil...he just is....ya feel me? wickedph

black robb
fo shizzle to the dizz-le wickedph

A-poc would recycle Iron man...cuz he don't litter...cuz that'd be wrong..A-poc anit evil...he just is....ya feel me? wickedph *in Ed McMahon voice*YOU ARE CORRECT,SIR!

Keep the faithafro

Stay blackred_bandana

DigiMark007
Even in Hulk or Thor Buster armor, IM has his work cut out for him. Apoc. could go head-to-head with either of those people easily enough (might not win but he'd put up a helluva fight) and his morphing technique gives him lots of options. In regular armor, Apoc owns. In the 2 specialized armors, I'd say more like a draw or a 5/10 scenario.

-DM

Mainstream
A-poc could stomp Stark like a high tech insect...but in some super high tech armor from the future...I might...might...give Iron man a 50 50 chance....but it's only a 25% chance of me giving him a 50 50 chance.....you gots to feel my skills ...wickedph

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even in Hulk or Thor Buster armor, IM has his work cut out for him. Apoc. could go head-to-head with either of those people easily enough (might not win but he'd put up a helluva fight) and his morphing technique gives him lots of options. In regular armor, Apoc owns. In the 2 specialized armors, I'd say more like a draw or a 5/10 scenario.

-DM

I think Thor would own Apocbig grin

Hulk engaged would tear him apart big grin

Apoc is a pathetic villian

Mainstream
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Apoc is a pathetic villian

Big Green was once A-poc Byotch....and that's the dizzle to the shizzle wickedph

whirlysplat
Big Green was once A-poc Byotch....and that's the dizzle to the shizzle wickedph

but he wasn't enraged smile

Mainstream
but he wasn't enraged smile

true dat...but still A-poc......showed Big G...he's the dizzle to the pizzle
Hulk was like "me smash blue monkey man" and A-poc was like "fool you better get back...I'm evolution...I"m the mac and cheese..you best believe me yo." wickedph HUlk comes at A-poc...Apoc get them wiring thingies and chokes Big G and says some sh*t like dis " Give up ..fall or I'll be you so bad yo mommy won't know you when you go up in her crib"...for shizzle wickedph

whirlysplat
true dat...but still A-poc......showed Big G...he's the dizzle to the pizzle
Hulk was like "me smash blue monkey man" and A-poc was like "fool you better get back...I'm evolution...I"m the mac and cheese..you best believe me yo." wickedph HUlk comes at A-poc...Apoc get them wiring thingies and chokes Big G and says some sh*t like dis " Give up ..fall or I'll be you so bad yo mommy won't know you when you go up in her crib"...for shizzle wickedph

Not quite the truth smile

Mainstream
Not quite the truth smile

I know ...I know but stay but

but you got'sta feel it though...you got'sta....wickedph

DigiMark007
Just add "We Be Bootleg" after your posts and you'll be set mainstream.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Just add "We Be Bootleg" after your posts and you'll be set mainstream.

indeed yo...indeed wickedph

Xplosive

I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.