Current Hercules vs Current Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, the current versions of these 2 have changed alot since their classic days. Current Herc has had major downgrade, and has only half the strength he used to, plus he lost his immortality, but kept his demi-god title and unlimited stamina. Current Wonder Man has gained the ability to fly, and has had his strength nearly doubled. He also know has unlimited stamina, and does not need to breathe. Even so, these 2 are still the 2 strongest avengers, know that Thor has died and the Hulk has quit.

So my question is, who's stronger and who would win in a fight?

yahman
Current Herc is still one punching Abomination, Dragging down Shiled Heli pads with one hand and taking on 4 or five Exemplars at the same time.

Herc Wins!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

olympian
Current Herc was written to his immortal levels.

And the last showings of mortal Herc ( Jla/Avengers, Against exemplars and aiding Thor and Destroyer against the Dark Gods ) its pretty up there as well.

Hercules wins.

guy222
Herc

Bouboumaster
Last time they fought, in Incredible Hercules, Hercules beat the shit out of Simon off-panel. Poor man.

Survivor19
His stamina didn't look unlimited in his fight with his mortal half...

gobstakid777
wonderbread gets toasted

guysangel
Hercules

nicamarvin
Originally posted by armandovalles
but kept his demi-god title and unlimited stamina. none of these clowns have unlimited stamina ala Juggernaut..... laughing

KingD19
He then promptly whooped his mortal halves ass with no troubles once he stopped playing around.

And Current Herc whooped Sentry's ass with Venom, Simon goes down kinda hard.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19

And Current Herc whooped Sentry's ass with Venom, Simon goes down kinda hard.

What issue was this? So marvel has finally given up on Sentry. Maybe Thor is the one they are looking up to now.

KingD19
The same series when Zeus was turned into a child, and he fought Osborn's Avengers. He was fighting them on a ship, and Venom grabbed onto his hand with his mouth. Herc tried to shake him off, but it wouldn't work, then Sentry flew at him, and Herc hit him with Venom. Then he whooped both of them, and knocked a hole in the ship so he and Amadaues could get away.

h1a8
^I just went to the Hercules respect thread. It seems that Sentry was holding back and trying to talk to Herc. Even though it makes Herc looks good it is not truthful to even think Herc has a chance against a non holding back Sentry.

KingD19
Can you show me a link to the Herc respect thread? I can't find it for diddly squat.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Can you show me a link to the Herc respect thread? I can't find it for diddly squat.

It's on the last page here:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.