Most Anticipated FPS for the Xbox 360?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Alright, I give up. The 360 hype has really sunk in deep for me. After watching all the screen shots for the next generation FPS consoles I can't take it anymore. I want to play these games ASAP. So which one are you looking forward to? I hate to say it but for me is not Halo 3. I'm picking Gears of War! *drools*

Ast Rofan
Without a doubt mine is Advanced Warfighter, I love the GR series, cant wait to pick up Summit Strike Wednesday.

Why is Perfect Dark not up there? I know there has been some bad talk about it, but you cant deny the originals awesomeness, and I believe Rare will come through.

dave123
H3... if it does for the 360 what H1 do for the XBOX.... then wow

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by dave123
H3... if it does for the 360 what H1 do for the XBOX.... then wow

True, but I think the plan of releasing against the PS3 could backfire horribly.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I agree that Perfect Dark Zero should be up there, but I think Halo 3 will trump it.
Personally I really can't see the PS3 drawing hardcore Halo fans away from Halo 3. I'm not even a Halo fanboy but I can guarantee I'll be buying Halo 3 before a PS3 (mainly due to price difference). Provided it is a solid enough game and they keep a lid on it, the timing could be perfect.

§P0oONY
Got to be Halo 3.....

WindDancer
Don't get me wrong I want to play Halo 3 with a passion. But Gears of War looks friggin SWEET! I admit to overhype the game so early but man you can't deny those screenshots are pure kick ass!

Could the moderator please add Perfect Dark Zero to the poll? whistle

DanZeke25
Thats a tough one.. lol they all look great.. Gears Of War looks freaking awesome, and so does Prey, and Halo 3 is.. well Halo, and Ghost Recon 3 looks great too.

I think im gonna go with a tie between Prey and Gears of War, with Halo 3 like a centimeter behind, and then GHost Recon and PDZ close behind too.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WindDancer
Don't get me wrong I want to play Halo 3 with a passion. But Gears of War looks friggin SWEET! I admit to overhype the game so early but man you can't deny those screenshots are pure kick ass!

Could the moderator please add Perfect Dark Zero to the poll? whistle

Yeah... Do it... w00t

The pole isn't personal choice though... well you didn't specify whether it was... and I love to be an arse in situations like this... Your asking what the most anticipated one is..... Not which one are you most anticipating...

Arbiter
Halo 3. Halo 2 sold over a million copies its first day. Imagine how many Halo 3 will sell.

WindDancer

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WindDancer
You're not an arse maybe something else but not an arse. stick out tongue

Just to clear things out...vote for the one you're anticipating. wink

Okay Dokie...... Wait a minute.... what the hell am I if I'm not an arse? detective

The FPS I'm most looking foreward too is... probably Quake 4 actually... I love a good Quake game

Delta 62
Unless a Republic Commando sequel will be released..I don't really care for any of them..

Imperial Commando ;D

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say either halo 3 or fable 2 or kotor 3

Halo 3! maybe quake 4 but i dunno i'll always associate quake with my computer

i really wish that xbox could get the rights to the Killzone series...killzone 2 looks sick and the story is almost as good as Halo's

MrBones
its gotta be Halo 3, but i've seen movies and screenshots of Gears of War and that game looks sick...

WindDancer
Originally posted by Delta 62
Unless a Republic Commando sequel will be released..I don't really care for any of them..

Imperial Commando ;D

Republic Commando was cool. I Never did finished...

Skorn254
Halo 3

DanZeke25
For me. Prey annd Gears of War. For the majority, Hao 3.

dave123
Halo 3... barely in the lead roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaintDaneSlayer
i hate to say it but unless h3 is compact with sweet water levels with boat liek wart hogs and jet ski like ghosts im way more intrested in KOTOR 3. Also becuz i just got so good at h3 it was gay n soo many cheaters.

hotsauce6548
I'm going to have to say Halo 3, because of the impression the Halo 2 Live multiplayer left on me. I'm--along with hundreds of thousands of others--still playing it on Live. eek!

I'd have to say Prey comes next, along with Gears of War. They both look kickass. Overall, the 360 is totally going to rock the FPS world. cool

And anyway, even though it hasn't yet been confirmed for the 360, how about Project Offset? I'm looking forward to that, also! thumb up

hotsauce6548
Here's a thread made by Mist for Offset:

Release date isn't until 2007, but still... droolio

Project Offset

WindDancer
sweeeeet!!!!! big grin

DarkC
Wow. The poll has spoken. laughing out loud

StinkFist462
Halo 3, no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.