4th world war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
Okay, so lets say the inhabitants of the 4th world ( all of Apokolips and New Genesis combined) get together and decide to invade the Marvel Universe. The only ones standing in their way are the Gods and Giants of Asgard and the Eternals (Earth and Titan races). Odin and Prime Eternal Ikaris aren't allowed in this. Do the New Gods and the inhabitants of Apokolips succeed?

armandovalles
MU survives cuz even though they dont have Odin they still have Zeus.

Khellendros
Originally posted by armandovalles
MU survives cuz even though they dont have Odin they still have Zeus.
I'm sorry, I didn't make it clear. It's only the Gods of Asgard, no other pantheons. Edited first post to clear it up.

supremthor
but the new gods have highfarther who by my knowing is older then zues. pluse the new gods have better weapons all there gods have diff powers unlike most others who only have the basic

Khellendros
Originally posted by supremthor
but the new gods have highfarther who by my knowing is older then zues. pluse the new gods have better weapons all there gods have diff powers unlike most others who only have the basic
Yeah, but the Marvel people have numbers advantage, and the Eternals have some decent tech too.

leonidas
there are a LOT of parademons on apokolips and many very powerful warriors in darkseid's legions. parademons are powerful, but i'm not sure they're as tough as the run-of-the-mill asgardian. the warriors of apokolips are certainly on par with them though. plus the CRAZY tech, and highfather? i can't see ng's losing. is ymir and surtur involved for the giants?

Cosmic Cube
Asgard vs Apokalips, AND New Genesis, with no Odin? Ugh...

They certainly do NOT have the numbers advantage, and the New Genesians... or whatever, have a HUGE Tech advantage.

For the Asgardian's sake, I hope Surtur is on their side.

Khellendros
Originally posted by leonidas
there are a LOT of parademons on apokolips and many very powerful warriors in darkseid's legions. parademons are powerful, but i'm not sure they're as tough as the run-of-the-mill asgardian. the warriors of apokolips are certainly on par with them though. plus the CRAZY tech, and highfather? i can't see ng's losing. is ymir and surtur involved for the giants?
Giants include Ymir. Surter is a demon, but I'll let him in because I just realized im severely lacking in skyfather-level people to combat Izaya and Darkseid (though Thanos could probably handle Darkseid).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.