Super Smash Bros Revolution!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter
Everyone knows that Super Smash Bros Melee is like 1 of the best Gamecube games but I read on IGN.com that a Super Smash Bros game will come out with the Revolution. What do you hope will be on their?
Me...I hoping for:
1= A new type of contests for 2p-4p that does something other then fight like a race or maze
2= Sonic be on it
3= Different outfits (Not colors I mean totally different outfits)
4= Online play
5= Different Final Boss Fights in Classic/Adventure depending on your character
6= A better Adventure mode that's different for the types of characters: Mario characters get their own, Zelda characters get their own, and so on
7= Giga-Bowser...secret character and Ganon or a: Ganon vs. Giga-Bowser
8= Special transformations: Link= Oni-Link, Mario= Metal Mario, Sonic= Super Sonic, and so on
9= A field map where you can walk around in online as your character and talk to people then fight them or something
10= An Old School mode (Mario from NES and stuff like that for melee battles)

Any ideas or wishes for this?

Ast Rofan
More characters(but not sonic, or any non nintendo), more interaction with the enviroments. Big online matches, more than 4 players.

Arbiter
Sonic is now Nintendo. He was in 2 games for the X-Box and PS2 and came out with 5 Gamecube games and 4 advance games plus another Gamcube game coming soon and a new DS game. Sega isn't making new systems so Sonic just went over to Nintendo.

Nactous
This is true.

Wolf Dog
Hopefully it plays like the N64 version and not the crappy gamecube version.

shadow12
i like the gamecube version

Arbiter
I can't play the N64 version after I played melee.

shadow12
i say they should have Krystal in the new game

Arbiter
And Shadow the Hedgehog.

luffyjin
yes they should make a fckin whole new sonic fighter with mario and luigi and link as cameos

Arbiter
Super Smash Bros has like 12 characters, Melee has 25, and the Revolution needs over 50. More choices and better tournament fights if you have a wide variety of characters.

Arbiter
Marth and Roy better stay in the game.

shadow12
have the entire star fox team well mabe not slippy

kier14matrix
Originally posted by Arbiter
Everyone knows that Super Smash Bros Melee is like 1 of the best Gamecube games but I read on IGN.com that a Super Smash Bros game will come out with the Revolution. What do you hope will be on their?
Me...I hoping for:
1= A new type of contests for 2p-4p that does something other then fight like a race or maze
2= Sonic be on it
4= Online play
6= A better Adventure mode that's different for the types of characters: Mario characters get their own, Zelda characters get their own, and so on
8= Special transformations: Link= Oni-Link, Mario= Metal Mario, Sonic= Super Sonic, and so on
9= A field map where you can walk around in online as your character and talk to people then fight them or something

Dude, if you were really a nintendo fan and loved Super Smash Bros, you would not want Sonic in the game. The game is for Nintendo Stars only, okay? The different final boss fights is an awful idea, if you have the boss for a that specific character (I.e. Ganondorf for Link) it would just be like playing the original games they already fight them in. There is only one boss for all in SSB, and that is Masterhand. The on-line idea is good, and i think there gonna make it go on-line so that will own. I'd be really glad if they don't use most of your ideas, as in my opinion...they suck.

shadow12
have a the final fight be random for the characters like have them fight another guys boss

kier14matrix
Marth and Roy better stay in the game.

I agree with that. Marth is the best. cool

SaTsuJiN
I'd hope that it wasnt 2d fighting.. but instead that it has the same movement layout as mario 64 or something

§P0oONY
Originally posted by kier14matrix
I agree with that. Marth is the best. cool

Never.. Link... only 'cause I mastered him on N64..

Captain Falcon is coo' though and so is Nes and Mewtwo.

Arbiter
Dude, if you were really a nintendo fan and loved Super Smash Bros, you would not want Sonic in the game. The game is for Nintendo Stars only, okay? The different final boss fights is an awful idea, if you have the boss for a that specific character (I.e. Ganondorf for Link) it would just be like playing the original games they already fight them in. There is only one boss for all in SSB, and that is Masterhand. The on-line idea is good, and i think there gonna make it go on-line so that will own. I'd be really glad if they don't use most of your ideas, as in my opinion...they suck.
Yeah. For Classic Mode. Adventure has Bowser for the final fight and for All Star, Mr. Game & Watch.

§P0oONY
Got too keep 2D...

Mr.Game & Watch... What a pitiful character... Funny though.

shadow12
he was annoying

§P0oONY
Originally posted by shadow12
he was annoying

yes

Really weak too

shadow12
pretty sad if you can beat him with peach

§P0oONY
pretty sad if you can beat him with peach

Peach isn't too bad...

shadow12
she is one of the most weakest characters

kier14matrix
Samus Arran is a really good character to use.

§P0oONY
she is one of the most weakest characters

Debatable... She can pack a punch.. plus she has a good jump.

shadow12

kier14matrix
Me...I hoping for:
2= Sonic be on it
4= Online play

Yeah but you said different different boss fights for classic and adventure, i agree with you for the adventure bit because it would be cool to fight the boss depending on your character, but not for classic because that should just be Masterhand only, but who's to say their gonna have classic and adventure options in the new Super Smash Bros.

kier14matrix
I can beat Link with Mr game and Watch haha.

shadow12
i can beat gannondorf with him your point it

§P0oONY
I can beat any character with any character..... so?

kier14matrix
Yeahs well that is all very well, depends on who is controlling the character. I was actually facing someone who is very good at melee, and i beat him a lot with Mr Game and Watch, I bet you had Ganondorf on Level 1. Hahahahahahahaha.

shadow12
5 actually

Arbiter
Mr. Game & Watch is tight. I love that 2D guy.
And for Sonic, Sega isn't making anymore systems so Sega is now like Namco or SquareSoft or Capcom

Arbiter
I can beat Link with Mr game and Watch haha.
I just beat 3 Roys each on 9 with Marth. All had 3 lives.

shadow12
Mr. Game & Watch is tight. I love that 2D guy.
And for Sonic, Sega isn't making anymore systems so Sega is now like Namco or SquareSoft or Capcom dosen't mean he dosen't belong to sega yet they just make games

Arbiter
I can beat anybody with Marth now! I only been playing SSBM since 2001 and more the 3/4 of the time I was always Marth. This game never gets old.

Arbiter
dosen't mean he dosen't belong to sega yet they just make games
Star Fox is owned by Namco.

kier14matrix
I just beat 3 Roys each on 9 with Marth. All had 3 lives.

That's not hard dude.

Arbiter
Marth sucks against in group fights. And 3 on 1 isn't all too easy since you have to keep moving and there's the chance you can miss the landing and fall.

Ast Rofan
Star Fox is owned by Namco.

No it isnt, Nintendo just let them make the last game, just like Sega making F-Zero.

Starfox is pure Nintendo. big grin

shadow12
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
No it isnt, Nintendo just let them make the last game, just like Sega making F-Zero.

Starfox is pure Nintendo. big grin couldn't of said it better

kier14matrix
I really do hope Smash Bros. on Revolution is going to be on-line, that would be awesome.

Arbiter
Have Tournament Mode on-line with like a prize (coins for trophies)

kier14matrix
Yeah big grin , that would own so much.

kier14matrix
It's also really good that its going to be free to go online with the Revolution.

Arbiter
Which will be so much cooler. And something like customize your characters. Give them different outfits instead of different colors.

Arbiter
she is an excellent character to use
good jump yes but i can beat her with PICHU
But come on. You can beat Peach when she is the computer maybe. But I found myself using Pichu alot more the Pikachu.

Darth Jello
since nintendo revived a buttload of their old characters in the last game, i think this one should include Stanley the Bugman, Pit, Ridley, Dark Samus, Mike Jones, Zoda, Smithy, LoLo, LaLa, Wario, Waluigi and Foreman Spike.

Arbiter
Wouldn't Dark Samus just be Samus in a dark suit?

Darth Jello
Nope, other powers too.

shadow12
dark samus uses pure phazon for attacks

Arbiter
Throw in Shadow Link

Yuna33
I liked link in those games!
Awsome!

kier14matrix
Theres no point in throwing in Shadow Link, he had mostly the same moves as Link. Dark Samus is a good idea though.

Arbiter
What I mean is have him like a custom change instead of just have Link with a black tunic.

kier14matrix
Yeah

Arbiter
Mario should have his water pump from Mario Sunshine. That would be funny.

kier14matrix
Lol yeah that would be pretty cool. I think a cool idea would be like you have a small bar at the bottom and if you've done really good in the fight it fills up and once its full you can unleash a powerful attack, but you have to get at least 10 kills or something, and it is optional.

Arbiter
Like a Limit Break or like Mario will become Metal Mario for 50 seconds or something like that. That would be cool.

kier14matrix
Yeah.

Arbiter
About to decide how much stamina everyone gets in melee mode.

JToTheP
http://smashbrosrevolution.ytmnd.com/

laughing out loud

kier14matrix
Hahaha so fake, but cool.

Arbiter
Yeah. It is pretty cool. I can't wait to find out who is really on the Super Smash Brothers Revolution game.

kier14matrix
Neither can I. This game is going to rock so f*cking much.

Arbiter
Hopefully Wario and Waluigi are in it and maybe Majora's Mask form 3 or something.

kier14matrix
Yeah that would be awesome, I really don't know how Jigglypuff and say Ice Climbers made it into the game instead of Waluigi and Wario, weird.

Arbiter
I'm glade Jiddlypuff is in the game. Helped out a lot in event 51.

Ast Rofan
I want Paper Mario!

Arbiter
This is all I know about SSBR:
Mario, Luigi, and Bowser is in it. (Unknow about Peach or Dr.Mario)
Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda is in it. (Unknown about Young Link)
Samus is in it.
Kirby, Ness, and Ice Climbers should be in it.
Pikachu and Mewtwo should be in it. (Unknow about Jigglypuff and Pichu)
Marth and Roy has a better chance of being in the game then Mr.Game&Watch
Mew might be a hidden character (Huge chance for him just appearing like he did in SSB melee)
Captain Falcon will be in the game
Star Fox and Falco are in the game. (Unknown about Wolf or anybody else)
Donkey Kong and Yoshi is in the game.
Wario and Waluigi has a small chance of appearing in the game.
Rumor that Shadow Mario with paint brush is in it.

Arbiter
They need to come out with a Super Smash Bros DS game.

kier14matrix
Nah I dunno, it just wouldn't be the same.

Arbiter
Make it like the N64 version with better graphics.

kier14matrix
Yeah i suppose, and you could use the Touch Screen to do the Home-Run Contest, or something.

JLRTENJAC
I remember the ad for SSB for the N64:

Yoshi, Mario, Samus (I think), and Link(I think) were merrily skipping down a green field, then Yoshi attacked mario and soon it was a large brawl.

Then a voice said: "Something has gone wrong in the peacefull world of nintendo" (or something like that) and that's all I remember.

JLRTENJAC
I'm glade Jiddlypuff is in the game. Helped out a lot in event 51.

OH HELL YEA, Jigglypuff was like the best in that event... you wouldn't have expected that mutch of an explosion when a little pink puffball poke'mon falls asleep!

Arbiter
Without Jigglypuff event 51 would be soooo hard!!

JLRTENJAC
This is all I know about SSBR:
Mario, Luigi, and Bowser is in it. (Unknow about Peach or Dr.Mario)
Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda is in it. (Unknown about Young Link)
Samus is in it.
Kirby, Ness, and Ice Climbers should be in it.
Pikachu and Mewtwo should be in it. (Unknow about Jigglypuff and Pichu)
Marth and Roy has a better chance of being in the game then Mr.Game&Watch
Mew might be a hidden character (Huge chance for him just appearing like he did in SSB melee)
Captain Falcon will be in the game
Star Fox and Falco are in the game. (Unknown about Wolf or anybody else)
Donkey Kong and Yoshi is in the game.
Wario and Waluigi has a small chance of appearing in the game.
Rumor that Shadow Mario with paint brush is in it.

as I understand you can get more powerfull weapons and armor in the game... For example Link would start with a sword and go to the mastersword... or Samus can get the Gravity and Phazon suits (and possibly the suits from echoes).

I'd like to see Dark samus and Shadow link... and maby have Koopa return from the depths of the Mario saga. (Koopa was in the Super mario Brothers series.) and a Tingle shooting match mini-game! evil face

Arbiter
Have Mario able to get his Water Pump and Luigi is Vacuum.

kier14matrix
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
as I understand you can get more powerfull weapons and armor in the game... For example Link would start with a sword and go to the mastersword... or Samus can get the Gravity and Phazon suits (and possibly the suits from echoes).

I'd like to see Dark samus and Shadow link... and maby have Koopa return from the depths of the Mario saga. (Koopa was in the Super mario Brothers series.) and a Tingle shooting match mini-game! evil face

Yeah i agree Koopa should be in the next Smash Bros.

kier14matrix
Hahaha yeah a Tingle Shooting Mini-game would be fun, that guy annoys me sooo much.

Arbiter
Worse Zelda character ever.

kier14matrix
What are your guys favourite Stages on Super Smash Bros. Melee? Mines is Final Destination; pure flat stage and no interruptions.

"There's only one destination...and that's Final Destination."

Arbiter
Final Destination= Straight up fighting. No place to run and no place to hide followed by Hyrule Temple. Biggest map and a place which makes it hard to ko.

Arbiter
Here's a question. What 3 characters do you use the most and why?
Me:
Marth= His swordplay is quick and nimble like a dolphin
Peach= It's fun to watch my friends get pissed when I beat them with her
Mewtwo= His physic powers prove to be a powerful ally

shadow12
link: a balanced character for speed and strength
Mewtwo: high power and hard to get knocked off
samus: excellent long range and power

Arbiter
Link is balance in speed and strength but the hookshoot's return rate after a miss is slow. They should fix that in SSB Revolution.

shadow12
yeah but i don't use it alot, bombs and arrows are the weapons i use if they are to far away

Arbiter
A hookshoot can help you get back on the map.

shadow12
yeah but the spin attack works fine

Darth Jello
how about allowing a choice of unlockable weapons that'll alter some characters' moves- have mario and luigi have their vacuum and FLUDD, along with an old SNES super scope, and the Lazy shell for mario, give link a choice of Master Sword or Four Sword, Samus could have all her beams, Ganon could have his trident, Mike Jones could use his star tropics weapons (yo-yo, shooting star, super nova, baseball weapons) or his zoda's revenge weapons (katana, dagger, psychic shockwaves) and the list can go on.

shadow12
that is a great idea

xxxpoppunker182
i dont care what anyone says but i dont think pokemon should have been in either of the supersmash gamnes they arent even nintendo characters yes they have some games but it started out original nintendo chars and i think instead of pokemon they could someone like megaman in there.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
i dont care what anyone says but i dont think pokemon should have been in either of the supersmash gamnes they arent even nintendo characters yes they have some games but it started out original nintendo chars and i think instead of pokemon they could someone like megaman in there.

What? Pokemon is Nintendo, Megaman is Capcom. stick out tongue

shadow12
i dont care what anyone says but i dont think pokemon should have been in either of the supersmash gamnes they arent even nintendo characters yes they have some games but it started out original nintendo chars and i think instead of pokemon they could someone like megaman in there. what the hell you talking about pokemon is to nintendo

kier14matrix

What the f*ck is this guy on?

kier14matrix

Arbiter
Dude Jigglypuff needs to stay. He has 1 very important use (event 51) and Mewtwo needs to stay. He's so cool. Pichu needs to stay.
Anywho I read that melee was suppose to have Ditto in it but as a Pokemon you get out of the pokeball and it was suppose to transform into whoever used it for a while. You'll basically be like the Ice Climbers expect you could use it with all the characters.
Star Fox should have his staff he used from Star Fox Adventures or some cool weapons from Assault. Maybe they could make it to where Yoshi gets his wings like he had in Super Mario World.

kier14matrix
The Ditto idea would have been pretty cool actually.

Arbiter
They didn't do it because Melee would have been really slow or something.

kier14matrix
Ahh right.

Arbiter
They need to keep the Final Destination map in the new one.

kier14matrix
Yeah definately.

kier14matrix
"There's only one destination...and that's Final Destination."

Arbiter
You know how there is a Giant Melee and Tiny Melee. They should add like a Metal Melee.

kier14matrix
Yeah that would pretty cool.

MrBones
this game is going to be crazy, especially on the Gamecube Revolution...

kier14matrix
Yup.

SaTsuJiN
I hope they use the metroid prime model for samus

Arbiter
Melee kept me busy for 4 years now. Hopefully the new one will be just as good (hopefully better) then that one.

powerfulone1987
I can't wait for this game I have played all of the previous ones and I own Super Smash Brother's Melee.
I was so ecstatic when I found out that it was coming out.
To me that game never really gets old especially compared to other games.
When I found out that another game was coming out for the revolution I got that feeling all over again and I still have it.
The only thing this time is that I have gotten older and my sister has gotten older so as girls usually are, she doesn't really play video games anymore so I won't have anybody to play with, which is one of the best things about these games.
But don't get me wrong, I have spent hours playing Melee alone and it was still a fun experience, I even got all of the characters.
To get Mewtwo you either had to play a certain number of matches in vs mode or leave it on for like 12 or 24 nights. So I cut it on one day and left it on all day all night and part of the next day until I had all my hours done and when I was ready to see if it had worked I was really skeptically didn't have a lot of faith in the "hint" that I had found online but to my surprise it worked and I had Mewtwo. It's moments like this that you don't find in many games and I look forward to finding more of these moments in the next Super Smash Brother's Game.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is easily my favorite game in the whole wide world.
Talk about it like this makes me want to go play it, But as I just got Tekken 5, I need to get started on that.
Also another good thing is that I start college in a few weeks and since I am living in a dorm I'll have someone to play with and maybe other people from other rooms can come over and play too. This will be a welcomed event since I haven't played the game in so long. I also have never played with four people all at once since I only have 3 controllers since that was all I ever needed. One for me, my sister when she used to play, and my little cousin that would come down and stay with us, or my older cousin that would come down and stay with us at diffrent times

powerfulone1987
So if all goes well, I will get that much anticipated 4th controller and play with 3 other people all at once, which has been my life long dream and goal,lol.

kier14matrix
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I can't wait for this game I have played all of the previous ones and I own Super Smash Brother's Melee.
I was so ecstatic when I found out that it was coming out.
To me that game never really gets old especially compared to other games.
When I found out that another game was coming out for the revolution I got that feeling all over again and I still have it.
The only thing this time is that I have gotten older and my sister has gotten older so as girls usually are, she doesn't really play video games anymore so I won't have anybody to play with, which is one of the best things about these games.
But don't get me wrong, I have spent hours playing Melee alone and it was still a fun experience, I even got all of the characters.
To get Mewtwo you either had to play a certain number of matches in vs mode or leave it on for like 12 or 24 nights. So I cut it on one day and left it on all day all night and part of the next day until I had all my hours done and when I was ready to see if it had worked I was really skeptically didn't have a lot of faith in the "hint" that I had found online but to my surprise it worked and I had Mewtwo. It's moments like this that you don't find in many games and I look forward to finding more of these moments in the next Super Smash Brother's Game.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is easily my favorite game in the whole wide world.
Talk about it like this makes me want to go play it, But as I just got Tekken 5, I need to get started on that.
Also another good thing is that I start college in a few weeks and since I am living in a dorm I'll have someone to play with and maybe other people from other rooms can come over and play too. This will be a welcomed event since I haven't played the game in so long. I also have never played with four people all at once since I only have 3 controllers since that was all I ever needed. One for me, my sister when she used to play, and my little cousin that would come down and stay with us, or my older cousin that would come down and stay with us at diffrent times

Hear hear! Now that's the Melee spirit!
Melee is my favourite game in the world as well, and i will never ever get tired of it. The new Smash Bros. is going to be online so hopefully i will be able to play against you's guys at some point! smile

Arbiter
SSB is my fav. game also. Trying to complete Target Test, 3 minute melee, 15 minute melee, 10 man melee, and 100 man melee wasn't easy. Plus the 51 events and collecting all the trophies. But I love tournament mode. Get 3 other guys over and set it to 64 on lv.9 and we see who is the best melee champion. We do that once a month. Super Smash Bros Melee is a great party game.

Arbiter
Typing that made me want to go play melee so see ya.

kier14matrix
Later. Infact, i'm off to play it as well hehe :-D

powerfulone1987
Well I just finished typing another long message but I pressed the wrong buttong and deleted so here's a little recap.

I look forward to playing Super Smash Brothers online and I have never played an onine game whether its pc or playstation or gamecube so hopefully I become experienced in that area and have the right equipment by the time SuperSmash Brothers comes out.
And I hope Playstation 2 starts getting some better online games because I am sick and tired of all of the war games.
I just bought my first online pc game a while back and will start playing it on my laptop when i get it and go away to college cause my computer right now at home which i am on right now has too many things wrong with it and is slow.
So i will finally have played an online game.

kier14matrix
w00t. The only online game i've played really is Age Of Empires 2 but with the Revolution going online it is going to own so much since i am much better at playing consoles than i am at PCs.

Arbiter
The only online game I played was Battle for Middle-Earth and Halo 2.

kier14matrix
Halo 2 is f*cking awesome played online.

Arbiter
I stayed up for 27 hours straight playing Halo 2 online the first time.

powerfulone1987
I thought you were going to play super smash brother's melee.

Arbiter
How long does it take to beat 3 Roys?

kier14matrix
I'm playing it, but i have KMC running while i'm playing, so i can still reply, even if it is a little delayed.

Arbiter
I got some nice pictures which is really cool of Marth fighting Link.

kier14matrix
Nice. Any photo with Marth in it is cool hehe. big grin

Arbiter
Yeah you're right. They're jumping in the air and their swords collided in Hyrule Temple. big grin

kier14matrix
Well cool. Me and my friend used Mario and Yoshi to take a cool pic, we made mario jump up and as he was coming down we had Yoshi positioned below Mario so as soon as he was about to land, his legs kinda go through Yoshi so its only Marios upper body (and a bit of his legs) we can see and then we took the photo. So your final result is Mario riding on Yoshi's back like in previous Mario games! cool

Arbiter
Cool. He's a good one. Link battling Ganondorf. Ganondorf is doing his Wizard's Punch and Link is dodging it.

powerfulone1987
My all time favortie board is the Hyrule Temple, I think that's the name of it. The one with the stone buildings like in old times and it a big stage with a lower part also.

Starfox's stage is a close second.

Arbiter
Hyrule Temple makes a great place to take some good fighting pictures but my favorite is Final Destination.

kier14matrix
Yeah Hyrule Temple is a really good stage. Starfox's stage is also really good, but i thought it was best in the N64 version. The best is Final Destination though.
Well i'd better be heading off, going on holiday for a week so...see yah guys in a week.

Arbiter
See ya! I love straight up fighting with no where to run.

powerfulone1987
have a good trip.

powerfulone1987
recall to me what the final destination stage is again.

Arbiter
Where you fight the Master Hand in classic mode and Bowser in Adventure. You get it after beating Event 51.

powerfulone1987
ohhh, that stage, I remember it all too well.

Arbiter
Best stage. Perfect for 1 on 1 melees and free for alls and even team battles. There is nothing wrong with that stage.

Arbiter
They need to improve Sword Combat in SSB. Plus say you get thrown into a column really hard, the column should break apart. I would love to see a better Marth vs. Roy match in the Revolution version.

powerfulone1987
yeah, that'd be a good feature to have.

YOu must be playing the game right now. cause some of the stuff you are blurting out is confusing.
Are you playing a battle right now with marth and roy?

well i am about to go anytime now and play tekken 5 so if i don't respond good night.

Arbiter
Good night. And no I'm not. The Marth vs. Roy fights I always do is always Marth beating up Roy. I want to see it were they can clash swords a lot.

powerfulone1987
OH, i see, well goodnight. by the way how do you make it so marth always beats roy, how you do you make that the final outcome.

well i probably wont' respond tonight, i'll come back tomorrow probably.

talk ya lata.

Arbiter
Because I'm just that good with Marth. I would have completed event 51 with him once but Giga-Bowser got a Super Mushroom and Metal Box and... blink

Arbiter
Their should be a combo when you throw someone. Like you jump after them, grab them in midair and throw them to the ground and do a ground smash on them.

black robb
That would be nice

Wolf Dog
Is there anyone else in the world that feels like the N64 version plays better than the Gamecube version!?? Just bust out the N64 version right now and play as Luigi for a little while than play the Gamecube version and play as Luigi and you'll feel the difference.

Arbiter
I never play as Luigi. Some of his attacks seem gay. Like when you dash then push A he does that spinning arm attack with his eyes close. What is that?

DarkC
Their should be a combo when you throw someone. Like you jump after them, grab them in midair and throw them to the ground and do a ground smash on them.
I do that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>