Star Wars infinities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
This will be a speculation board.

We have had three star wars infinities comics thusfar: ANH, ESB, and ROTJ, where a pivotal thing changed in each: Luke not destroying the Death Star, Luke Dying on Hoth, and Han solo not being retrieved from Jabba's barge.

It occurs to me that there will most certainly be infinities made for the new trilogy. I want everybody to give one (one mind you) theory for what events will change in the new trilogys infinities.

The Phantom Menace: Qui Gon lives.

Attack of the Clones: Anakin defeats Dooku.

Revenge of the Sith: Anakin beats Obi Wan (really, can there be any other possible choice for that one?, still go ahead)

Tulak Hord
Show me these comics, they sound cool.

Human Vader
I've only seen the ANH and ESB ones, they're kind of interesting.

Tulak Hord
Link? Or PM me the link?

InsaneNoodlyGuy
A lot of the star wars torrents have them. Anyway, c'mon, lets see some theories!

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Aw c'mon!

supernovadragon
iv seen ep 4 and 5 of infinites they r good

InsaneNoodlyGuy
I am glad of this, but GIVE YOUR THEROIES ON Episodes I-III infiniites! Geez guys, it isn't that hard.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by InsaneNoodlyGuy
This will be a speculation board.

We have had three star wars infinities comics thusfar: ANH, ESB, and ROTJ, where a pivotal thing changed in each: Luke not destroying the Death Star, Luke Dying on Hoth, and Han solo not being retrieved from Jabba's barge.

It occurs to me that there will most certainly be infinities made for the new trilogy. I want everybody to give one (one mind you) theory for what events will change in the new trilogys infinities.

The Phantom Menace: Qui Gon lives.

Attack of the Clones: Anakin defeats Dooku.

Revenge of the Sith: Anakin beats Obi Wan (really, can there be any other possible choice for that one?, still go ahead)

If Qui Gon lives, perhaps Anakin will turn out differently. Perhaps not. But Qui-Gon Jinn -might- be swayed by the Separatist cause if Sidious approaches and persuades Dooku to join as a Sith. Thus, there is the possibility that Qui-Gon Jinn and Anakin would join the Separatist side, while Obi-Wan would remain with the Order... Then, Qui-Gon would probably be double crossed amd murdered, the murder blamed on a Jedi somehow... and then Sidious will reveal his hand, to take Anakin in as his apprentice. At this point, Obi-Wan may or may not be good enough to defeat Anakin.

As for the second one, if Anakin were to (And this would be bloody impossible for him to do in honest combat) defeat Dooku, the reprocussions would be the collapse of the Separatist movement and a new plan by Sidious. The Sith lord would probably have a second plan (although he'd be wicked pissed) and somehow the jedi would be alienated and then eventually destroyed. Then again, maybe not.

And for the last one... if Anakin had defeated Obi-Wan, he may have grown to be the most powerful Sith of his era... However, I doubt that Sidious would be too giving in his knowledge of the Sith with the dangerous young Skywalker. Hell, OT Vader didn't have much to speak of in regards to Force potential. The Empire would rule mostly unopposed, as no Luke Skywalker would have been raised on Tattooine to meet with old Ben, and the Death Star would be Sidious' power made tangible.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
... I meant give your own theories on what piviotal differences would occur in the new series, but hey. Thanks for commenting with more then a sentance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.