Figure out whats wrong with this sentence..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
"The pen is is blue."

fantasygirl
double "is"??

DanZeke25
nope

venomfang
uhhhhh ok yeah i must say that was the easiest riddle ive ever seen
EDIT: it says the penis is blue

fantasygirl
I'm too sleepy to think. messed

Hulk Power
Originally posted by DanZeke25
"The pen is is blue."

The penis is blue?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Hulk Power
The penis is blue?

lol yup

Kosta
Hooray for superior intelligence.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by fantasygirl
double "is"??

That's exactly what's wrong with it. I do not see the word "Penis" anywhere in that sentence. Nor does "Pen is" even relate to that, considering there is a space between the two words, dividing it from being the word "Penis".

Foo!

ayjay
eehehehe....you said penis!...>__< laughing.....uhh yeah....i dun get it...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by ayjay
eehehehe....you said penis!...>__< laughing.....uhh yeah....i dun get it... laughing out loud

ayjay
no really, i dun get it confused ....is this an inside joke?....aww..i feel so left out...>_<

DanZeke25
Originally posted by LordSorgo
That's exactly what's wrong with it. I do not see the word "Penis" anywhere in that sentence. Nor does "Pen is" even relate to that, considering there is a space between the two words, dividing it from being the word "Penis".

Foo!

its a joke no expression ... and i asked whats wrong with the sentence.. and what was wrong was that you didnt need a space between pen and is.. see you get it?

LordSorgo
its a joke no expression ... and i asked whats wrong with the sentence.. and what was wrong was that you didnt need a space between pen and is.. see you get it?

Yikes.... I was using Verbally Literal Context to try to bug you but i see you still think that i am retarded on the highest degree so f*ck it.

ladygrim
no expression

DanZeke25
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Yikes.... I was using Verbally Literal Context to try to bug you but i see you still think that i am retarded on the highest degree so f*ck it.

i dont think your retarded.. confused

no expression

Whittdawg92
"The pen is is blue." penis's are not blue?

DanZeke25
this one is no expression

Whittdawg92
ewww sick

Neo_Version 7
don't they sell multi-colored condoms? that could possibly change a penis' color.

Whittdawg92
oh great now you can fvck with baloon colored cock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.