King Thor VERSUS Superman with a GL Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Now since it seems i am not even worthy of being even in the lowliest of hierarchy threads i decided to cut the crap . This is one of my Serious Threads (Note the caps ....caps rule big grin ) , since most of my threads are usually a weak anime character against some sort of hero ...or a funny thread

Now where was I ?...... oh yeah

Recently there has been a outbreak of King Thor Versus Superman Prime Threads , so i decided to do one better and make a King Thor Versus Superman with a green lantern ring (NOTE , SUPES IS NOT supes prime ok he just as a gl ring. ) .

I believe superman has a good chance of winning , after-all he was supposed to be their greatest lantern

(NO PREP)

long pig
Hey, I had you on mine!
I think....erm
psh, see...you're in my sig! He be worthy of thine longpiggeth pwnior!

I don't know really, I know jack about Superman, and even less about GreenLantern.

grey fox
Oh yeah I am the worhtiest

http://nano.ngame.com/downloads/victory-640x480.jpg

olympian
Where does that picture comes from?

grey fox
I searched on google images for the word Victory

Swanky-Tuna
So somebody just chucks the ring at Superman and shouts "YOUFIGHTTHORGOODLUCK!"?

Does he have any previous experience with the ring?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
So somebody just chucks the ring at Superman and shouts "YOUFIGHTTHORGOODLUCK!"?

Does he have any previous experience with the ring?
No but the strongest will in the DC universe with the mightiest weapon in the DC universe, a weapon whose only limits are the will of the usersmile you figure out what happens next. smile

grey fox
I knew this would be a good match since the guardians supposedly groomed krypton to be the home of 'the greatest living green lantern'

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No but the strongest will in the DC universe with the mightiest weapon in the DC universe, a weapon whose only limits are the will of the usersmile you figure out what happens next. smile
Putting the world's greatest backhoe operator in the seat of a gundam doesn't always yield the greatest results.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
I knew this would be a good match since the guardians supposedly groomed krypton to be the home of 'the greatest living green lantern'

I did not know this, thats very interestingsmile

grey fox
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I did not know this, thats very interestingsmile

Yeah i read it somewhere ...

supremthor
Originally posted by grey fox
I knew this would be a good match since the guardians supposedly groomed krypton to be the home of 'the greatest living green lantern' its says it in the comics read it = http://superman.ws/tales2/greatestGL/

Kuntz
Originally posted by supremthor
its says it in the comics read it = http://superman.ws/tales2/greatestGL/

Neal Adams its Precrisis, interesting though.

Read Neal Adams Batman, better than Miller or your money back, the Whirly confused Kuntz guarnatee.big grin

-Kuntzbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.