The Force Field of Sue Richards, the Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who of those powerhouses could smash down a full powered Force Field of Invisible Woman.... and HOW strong is this field really ?

Hercules
Savage Hulk
Mindless, total out of control Hulk
the Juggernaut
the Abomination
Wonderman
Colossus
Thor (with Mjolnir)
the Thing
Gladiator

armandovalles
Before Zeus drained his Power HERCULES definitely could,. now he cant.
The SAVAGE HULK might be able to, but he would have to be angry.
A total out-of-control MINDLESS HULK would smash threw pretty quickly.
All JUGGY has to do is put his fist on it and walk forward.
The ABOMINATION is strong enough to, but i dont think his punches are hard enough to.
WONDER MAN probly could if he got pissed off enough, but that would take a while.
COLOSSUS may not have the strength of the others, but i think he has the hardest punches other than the Thing, so i think he could.
THOR could, but only if he charges Mjolnir with energy and hit it (like he tried to do to Supes in JLA/Avengers, but Supes blocked it)
The THING may not have the stength to do it either, but i think his hard punches make up for, just like in Colossus' case, so i think he could.
GLADIATOR could, all he has to do is fly at it at 100x light-speed with his arm extended and he'll bust right through it.

LGodamus
Hercules...................Full Powerd Herc sure
Savage Hulk.............not until he was mad, but then ownage
Mindless, total out of control Hulk.......umm what forcefield
the Juggernaut..............remember nothing stops the juggernaut
the Abomination..........hmmm Probably
Wonderman................depends on Wondies state of mind..his power varies
Colossus...............quite possible , he is a pretty heavy hitter nowadays
Thor (with Mjolnir)...............god blast ends forcefield and ms richards
the Thing........................the weakest of the bunch...doubt he could ,but maybe
Gladiator .......................gladiator may be the strongest of this bunch if half the crap that is said of him , but not seen on panel....but what has been seen is sufficient to annihilate anything Invisigirl can put up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.