Ultron vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
Who wins?

Pointinel
cmon fam

wisen up

a lot of x-fans in this shit

Crimson Phoenix
ultron. collosus is made of steal, but ultron is made of adamantium, and he has repeatedly had the avengers at his feet

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
cmon fam

wisen up

a lot of x-fans in this shit

lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
ultron. collosus is made of steal, but ultron is made of adamantium, and he has repeatedly had the avengers at his feet

plus he has a cool disintegrator beam

spam_laser

willRules
Yep Doom made it for him in secret wars............

CorderaMitchell
Colossus still wins...

LGodamus
hmm colossus has gotten massive strength over the years , and yes he is "just" steel , but it is and incredibly strong organic compound that resembles living steel, and is actually harder than most other metals , adamantium carbonadium and vibranium not withstanding. AND people tend to forget colossus is a fairly good martial artist with plenty of experience and is fairly smart, not just your average big dumb smashing machine.

so colossus...

armandovalles
Colossus, he could just punch him once in the neck and kill him just like the Avengers did in Avengers Disassembled.

ScarletSpider
That wasn't Ultron in Avengers Disassembled, it was a weakass reality warping construct made by Wanda. The real Ultron is responsible for Slorenia.

Scoobless
Doom was scared of Ultron (Secret Wars).... you'll never see Doom scared of Colossus

Ultron is almost as strong as Colossus if not as strong... plus he's indestructible (to any means Colossus possesses), evil, much smarter and he has various deadly weapons.....

Whittdawg92
duh ultron, I love the rasputin man but he's outmatched on so many lvls

CorderaMitchell
I was actually joking, but...

Solidus Snake
ultron has mental attacks as well. the encephalo (sp) beam. hes indestructible. hes faster than collosus. and times smarter. collosus loses.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
ultron has mental attacks as well. the encephalo (sp) beam. hes indestructible. hes faster than collosus. and times smarter. collosus loses.

Ultron 9/10 cool

DrDoom
Wow, Peter is so outmatched it's not even funny.

You're talking about a robot who has taken on the combined assault of Cap,IM,Thor,Panther, and Firestar--and was unphased by it. He laughed at them, then slapped them away like they were nothing.

Ultron wins 9/10. Scratch that, 10/10.

xmarksthespot
Common sense says that Ultron wins and wins very easily.

Should we be taking into account that Ultron just got beaten by a group of kids and a bunch of second string retired heroes though? confused

Ultron wins. big grin

DrDoom
The Runaways/ Excelsior fight was...aiight.

I'm guessing they won because 'tron wasn't made of adamantium. I doubt that Ms. Mancha could get ahold of true adamantium to rebuild him, so they had to make due.

xmarksthespot
True that. He was probably just high grade steel at best.

I feel like making a Runaways thread but don't know who to put them up against or if anyone would know who they are. sad

DrDoom
Sad but true. At least they trashed the Wrecking Crew (...I know they are currently jobbers, but still...).

I'm glad Marvel wisened up and relaunched the series. I can't beleive they cancelled it in the first place.

guy222
piotr is a huge underdog here

Parmaniac
Originally posted by LGodamus
hmm colossus has gotten massive strength over the years , and yes he is "just" steel , but it is and incredibly strong organic compound that resembles living steel, and is actually harder than most other metals , adamantium carbonadium and vibranium not withstanding. AND people tend to forget colossus is a fairly good martial artist with plenty of experience and is fairly smart, not just your average big dumb smashing machine.

so colossus...

unbelievable...

Ultron: infinite/10

He's a high end Team Wrecker, while Colossus is just a Team Member (of a pretty powerful team I give him that...)

Battlehammer
lol I though this thread was Ultron (the robotic tigers that combind into a massive machine kinda like power rangers) vs colossus

Lord Feron
Colossus gets wtf pawned.

Peterlane
Ultron rapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.