All the armys shown in the movie "Troja" vs. Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
all thousands and thousands (i believe only the Greeke army had over 50 000 fighters) fighters.... including perhaps the big ones.... Hector, Achilles... all of them...... versus a Mindless Hulk

who will win ?

armandovalles
dude the movie is called Troy not Troja.

Cosmic Cube
What the f**k?

Cosmic Cube
The Hulk would rip open a fissure in the Earth's crust, which would swallow all of them. Did the armies really impress you that much?

armandovalles
I think Hector + Achilles together could probly take out the Hulk, their just too fast for him. I dont think they'd need any other help.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Hector + Achilles together could probly take out the Hulk, their just too fast for him. I dont think they'd need any other help.

Too fast for him? What the f**k? Do they have superspeed, or something?

Achillies invulnerability won't work against Hulk, either.

newjak86
Ok I saw your Mindless Hulk thread and to answer all of them .Herc kills all of them so does Hulk and Juggs. These armies are no match for these power houses. Juggs Herc and Hulk are just to powerful even for these many people. Even Hector Great Ajax and Achilles won't make a difference. Hector and Ajax were only mortals. Achilles is immortal except for his heel but that is his only power other than that he has nothing else. He is a normal human except for that.
I used this in the Juggs thread but it can be used in any of them.

Cosmic Cube
Still waiting for a reply, armando... What the f**k?

How do you suppose these two would defeat Mindless Hulk, who (when he wasn't dying from seperation) was physically undefeatable? He won't even feel their attacks. Mindless Hulk was strong enough to wrestle the pre-retconn beyonder, who was the MU's GOD. He constantly exercised his infinite strength. He would rip the two of them apart like they were insects.

armandovalles
dude, i was joking. I purposely went into alot of detail to fool everyone. Why do u think i didnt continue arguing?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
dude, i was joking. I purposely went into alot of detail to fool everyone. Why do u think i didnt continue arguing?

Oh... embarrasment

dawsey28
Troy in one language...

Troja in another. big grin

armandovalles
oh sry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.