GTA:SA.... Help please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I have recently got gold medals on all of the flying missions.. and I have read a couple of strategy guides on the internet saying that you receive the Stunt Plane after getting Silver and the Hunter after Gold...

On my airfield I have the Stunt Plane but no Hunter....

I am also using the XBOX version... if that means anything.

hh?
i dunno im on pc, but im having trouble with the 360 still. i accelerate and reverse at same time while holding on to either left or right.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hh?
i dunno im on pc, but im having trouble with the 360 still. i accelerate and reverse at same time while holding on to either left or right.

Do you stop after you do the rotation?

hh?
it rotates very very slow.

it says hold w and s (accelerate and reverse) then i hold on to either left or right but doenst reallh do much

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hh?
it rotates very very slow.

it says hold w and s (accelerate and reverse) then i hold on to either left or right but doenst reallh do much

It does rotate slowly... Just remember the point you start.. after the rotaton.. stop.

hh?
i mean when it rotates it doesn't even reach a 180, not even a 90. nowhere near 360

§P0oONY
Originally posted by hh?
i mean when it rotates it doesn't even reach a 180, not even a 90. nowhere near 360

Can't help you then.. sorry... it must be different on PC.... On XBOX it's a doddle.

hh?
im really stuck on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.