Concept of the Sith in Kotor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Calladus
well the whole concept of the sith confuses me. so im asking for some enlightment

Well the massasi were found by dark jedi who were exiled from the order. they took control and proclaimed themselves lords over the massassi since the beast saw them as Gods. they named order or so i belive the Sith. thousand of years of interbreeding (go figure) and dark side practices had brought them very far and granted them much power. then comes Ajunta Pall, Mark Ragnos, Ludo Kreesh, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd and so on and so forth.

but..... Kotor is set 40 yrs after Kun and Quel Droma. now all the dark lords before him were offical. but where does revan get his title from. Dooku made it clear in clone wars that u just cant call urself sith (aisde from the fact that assaj had to much fear, there culd ony be 2) but I wuld think that pertains to their beliefs anyway. you cant just call urself a Jedi. yoda made that clear too.

and another thing where did the trayus academy come from? if the last dark lord was exar kun. i highly doubt he had anything to do with the academy.as he was busy with the war. Freedon Nadd i doubt had to do with it cuz he was in the Empress Teta System most of the time. and the ancient Sith lords i dont think did it either cuz they on Korriban and Yavin most of the time. or so i beileive. im not so sure about that.

and another thing about the sith in kotor that bothered me was the soldiers and armies and stuff. the previous sith lords before then allied themselves with the mandalorians but that was it. they didnt have sith sergeant and captains and privates. i know all thats for video game but it throws the concept of sith out of whack somehow.

in kotor 2 kreia said they werent sith but who are the true sith? the massassi in that era to my knowledge are gone. and exar kun and Ulic were the last official sith lords. exar did away with the sith on yavin thats fact. and there are no more on korriban.

carth said that revan had thought that their was somthing behind the mandalorians wars.now that is the biggest mystery to me seing as how Kotor 2 has so many holes and an unfinished story.

why is it that Kotor2 makes the sith seem so brutish and mindless. what other sith lords is like sion and nihilus. all the other sith lords (to my knowledge) had their sanity together but these 2 are somthin else.

whre did the dark reaper come from. they say it Ulic quel droma taught the jedi how to defeat the dark repear during the great sith war. but that cant be right because ulic was on the other side of that war. and when was defeated all he did was tell the jedi where exar kun was. there is no mention of the dark repear in ulic's databank at starwars.com
(i know its not in Kotor)

and the kaiburr crystal. its says in databanks that its a healing gem but in the game kotor 2 its a dark side lisghtsaber crystal.

sooooo many questions so little answers

what do you think fellas?

Darth Calladus
and one more thing. i know is sounds a little silly but do you guys think maybe palpatine used the force to create Maul. i mean he was the perfect sith warrior, and it says he was forged by the hateful energies of the sith. he was devoted, powerful, and supremely loyal to this master, in shadow hunter it says he wuld have given his life for his master. i thinks its a possibility.

darth-yoda
wow you have thought alot about this as for the maul thing no because only plagues to my knowledge knew how to manipulate midiclorions hence anakin but maybe sids knew that teqnique to a lesser degrea good idea

Nactous
Simple, Bane was not the first to use it.

Darth Calladus
bane was not the first to use what?

Nactous
The title of Darth.

Darth Calladus
ohhh ok. be a little more specific didnt know what use was talkin bout smile

well who was it then?

Nactous
I dont know if they have established that yet.

Darth_Janus
Maul is NOT anywhere near perfect. Where did you get that misconception from?

Darth Calladus
i meant like in terms of a devoted warrior. not skills or force powers

Darth_Janus
That's a subjective claim. How do you know that no other Sith has such devotion to their fighting skills?

Darth Calladus
ok what the hell. its an opinion.

ive never look at him terms as hes the best sith or most devoted. all i said was that he was devoted powerful and loyal. those are traits in a perfect warrior. i never said he was the only sith like that

Captain REX
Not a very well supported opinion, I must say...

Darth Calladus
ok whatever just drop the shit and get back on topic.offtopic

Darth_Glentract
I think a serious problem you have it that I think that you think the first Sith were Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow. This is far from the truth. There were Sith 20000(twenty thousand) years before them. There is plenty of time for the Trayus Academy to be built.

Darth Calladus
no i dont think that i never said that either. and hopefully it didnt look like implied it either. im jus skpin the timeline to the most noteable sith lords and what not.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Calladus
well the whole concept of the sith confuses me. so im asking for some enlightment

Well the massasi were found by dark jedi who were exiled from the order. they took control and proclaimed themselves lords over the massassi since the beast saw them as Gods. they named order or so i belive the Sith. thousand of years of interbreeding (go figure) and dark side practices had brought them very far and granted them much power. then comes Ajunta Pall, Mark Ragnos, Ludo Kreesh, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd and so on and so forth.

but..... Kotor is set 40 yrs after Kun and Quel Droma. now all the dark lords before him were offical. but where does revan get his title from. Dooku made it clear in clone wars that u just cant call urself sith (aisde from the fact that assaj had to much fear, there culd ony be 2) but I wuld think that pertains to their beliefs anyway. you cant just call urself a Jedi. yoda made that clear too.

and another thing where did the trayus academy come from? if the last dark lord was exar kun. i highly doubt he had anything to do with the academy.as he was busy with the war. Freedon Nadd i doubt had to do with it cuz he was in the Empress Teta System most of the time. and the ancient Sith lords i dont think did it either cuz they on Korriban and Yavin most of the time. or so i beileive. im not so sure about that.

and another thing about the sith in kotor that bothered me was the soldiers and armies and stuff. the previous sith lords before then allied themselves with the mandalorians but that was it. they didnt have sith sergeant and captains and privates. i know all thats for video game but it throws the concept of sith out of whack somehow.

in kotor 2 kreia said they werent sith but who are the true sith? the massassi in that era to my knowledge are gone. and exar kun and Ulic were the last official sith lords. exar did away with the sith on yavin thats fact. and there are no more on korriban.

carth said that revan had thought that their was somthing behind the mandalorians wars.now that is the biggest mystery to me seing as how Kotor 2 has so many holes and an unfinished story.

why is it that Kotor2 makes the sith seem so brutish and mindless. what other sith lords is like sion and nihilus. all the other sith lords (to my knowledge) had their sanity together but these 2 are somthin else.

whre did the dark reaper come from. they say it Ulic quel droma taught the jedi how to defeat the dark repear during the great sith war. but that cant be right because ulic was on the other side of that war. and when was defeated all he did was tell the jedi where exar kun was. there is no mention of the dark repear in ulic's databank at starwars.com
(i know its not in Kotor)

and the kaiburr crystal. its says in databanks that its a healing gem but in the game kotor 2 its a dark side lisghtsaber crystal.

sooooo many questions so little answers

what do you think fellas?

You really don't know your lore.

The Dark Jedi did not mate with Massasi, they mated with the Sith, which made the Sith. The Massasi were something that the Sith used as warriors.

You ca njust name yourself a Sith, since that's how they did it since True Sith were extinct

Trayus Academy was most likely from the Earlier Sith, and they did not spend most of their time on Yavin 4, since that didn't become important until Naga I believe. And Korriban wasn't even the Capitol of the Sith, and they didn't spend most of their time there.

Well, Darth Revan made a army, so he called them Sith Soldiers. And there was Sith Soldiers with the others, because the Mandalorians alone couldn't take on the Republic.

True Sith are the ones of the Sith Race.

no Comment

No Comment.

Ulic was a Jedi during the War before he turned, then he became good again after he killed his brother.

Darth Calladus
ok i know for a fact they werent the first. but the academy looks pretty sophisticated and the massassi built ancient stone temples and what not. all im saying is that i have doubts about earlier sith building that academy.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by HimoKun
You really don't know your lore.

The Dark Jedi did not mate with Massasi, they mated with the Sith, which made the Sith. The Massasi were something that the Sith used as warriors.

You ca njust name yourself a Sith, since that's how they did it since True Sith were extinct

Trayus Academy was most likely from the Earlier Sith, and they did not spend most of their time on Yavin 4, since that didn't become important until Naga I believe. And Korriban wasn't even the Capitol of the Sith, and they didn't spend most of their time there.

Well, Darth Revan made a army, so he called them Sith Soldiers. And there was Sith Soldiers with the others, because the Mandalorians alone couldn't take on the Republic.

True Sith are the ones of the Sith Race.

no Comment

No Comment.

Ulic was a Jedi during the War before he turned, then he became good again after he killed his brother.

You said it all Himo

Darth Calladus
aight well after this thread im not doin the star wars threads no more. i dont think i evr know what im talkin bout lmaolaughing .im goin back to the music and sports threads. big grin

but anyway i said yavin and korriban cuz those are the only ones i know of. i made this thread so yall can fill in the blanks and answer the questions.

Captain REX
I agree with HimoKun...

Tangible God
Really wish Gl or someone would sit down, examine all the details concerning Star Wars and put everything in line, even if they have to add a few points themselves. 'Cause I could say alot about the posts in this thread that ppl would scold or salute(fig. of speech) me for.

Darth Calladus
excatly why these threads are so gay. after bein in here i dont really like star wars that much anymore. to many holes in stories and then when you throw down ur opinion evrybody hops on ur ass jus cuz they dont agree.

Darth Hawkeye
Not gay but when you see all the peeps with so much info it sucks CAUSE its not real just ideas sumone started to get cash and we helped them achive that by going into thinking were historians but were just computer junkies. I thought I knew alot about star wars when i could tell what gun sum1 was using the first site o it but no you peeps really get to the low but thats why im here to have fun and enjoy myself thats the second reason SW was invented to make peeps happy and give them hope of a hobby for them to waste there lives on. A great series the movies could keep going but the comics and junk weren't to make sense just to get money to advance on movies to get a large sum so think about it and ask yourself why your here.

Darth Calladus
well i dont what ur problem is

but i jus came in here for whatever. people take star wars to seriously. so i culd care less if you think im a dumbass. an no im not a computer junkie. i have life and its not centered around the computer. i only use it for music.

Nactous
well i dont what ur problem is

but i jus came in here for whatever. people take star wars to seriously. so i culd care less if you think im a dumbass. an no im not a computer junkie. i have life and its not centered around the computer. i only use it for music.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Not gay but when you see all the peeps with so much info it sucks CAUSE its not real just ideas sumone started to get cash and we helped them achive that by going into thinking were historians but were just computer junkies. I thought I knew alot about star wars when i could tell what gun sum1 was using the first site o it but no you peeps really get to the low but thats why im here to have fun and enjoy myself thats the second reason SW was invented to make peeps happy and give them hope of a hobby for them to waste there lives on. A great series the movies could keep going but the comics and junk weren't to make sense just to get money to advance on movies to get a large sum so think about it and ask yourself why your here. but you know what ur right. im my not wasting my time here anymore. gonna go play basketball now.

star wars is for yall....................

Nactous
Hmm.., I resent that. And I believe the term is Geek.

HimoKun
but you know what ur right. im my not wasting my time here anymore. gonna go play basketball now.

star wars is for yall....................

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whoever posts that picture is the nerd.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Not gay but when you see all the peeps with so much info it sucks CAUSE its not real just ideas sumone started to get cash and we helped them achive that by going into thinking were historians but were just computer junkies. I thought I knew alot about star wars when i could tell what gun sum1 was using the first site o it but no you peeps really get to the low but thats why im here to have fun and enjoy myself thats the second reason SW was invented to make peeps happy and give them hope of a hobby for them to waste there lives on. A great series the movies could keep going but the comics and junk weren't to make sense just to get money to advance on movies to get a large sum so think about it and ask yourself why your here. Excuse my brashness, but when you say peeps, I get the impression that your a wigger or black...I mean "African-American," sick

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by HimoKun
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whoever posts that picture is the nerd. i did that cuz he called me a dumbass cuz i don tknow that much about star wars. i dont think anyone that like star wars is a nerd (except for the ones who dress up.. and line up like weeks for the movie is out) i jus think yall take it waaaaay too seriously. when someone is wrong you dont gotta make fun of em or cuss em out.

but whatever im out i really dont care if yall think im a dumbass or idiot cuz i dont know about star wars books and shit like that. back to the sports and music forums for me.

Great Vengeance
i did that cuz he called me a dumbass cuz i don tknow that much about star wars. i dont think anyone that like star wars is a nerd (except for the ones who dress up.. and line up like weeks for the movie is out) i jus think yall take it waaaaay too seriously. when someone is wrong you dont gotta make fun of em or cuss em out.

but whatever im out i really dont care if yall think im a dumbass or idiot cuz i dont know about star wars books and shit like that. back to the sports and music forums for me.

Calm down, yes alot people in here are assholes but dont let that discourage you from the wonder that is star wars.

darthrevan89
i did that cuz he called me a dumbass cuz i don tknow that much about star wars. i dont think anyone that like star wars is a nerd (except for the ones who dress up.. and line up like weeks for the movie is out) i jus think yall take it waaaaay too seriously. when someone is wrong you dont gotta make fun of em or cuss em out.

Hey dude don't be so hard on yourself we don't think your a dumbass. A lot of people don't know crap about Star Wars outside the movies so its no big deal.

Darth Calladus
well im just sayin.........but im outie

peace out to the star wars fans. keep it real big grin

Tangible God
well im just sayin.........but im outie

peace out to the star wars fans. keep it real big grin Despite that, this having nothing to do with SW, but... with all the "yall," and the "cussin" I'm starting to think there's a lot of Texans in here, if ya get ma drift partner. (Hocks and spits in a bowl.)

Lord-Nihilus
:NEWS FLASH:

Darth maul is of the race Zabrak, from irodonia, u know, the place where bao-dur comes from.
He is a "weapon" forged by the sith, and is a creature of pure evil it says.
Well that doesnt mean he was created, but he was changed by Sidious, likely beaten with a stick too many times until he agreed to hunt the Jedi.

Oh, and the Trayus Acedemy, thats been there long time, left over by the TRUE sith, thus it was renamed Trayus acedemy, after Darth Traya

Lord Caltor
read somewere revan was the first person to use darth???

Tangible God
Yet we can still argue for Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.