Zzzax,The High Evolutionary,Juggernaut,Holocaust,Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who would take Gotham the fastest???

armandovalles
I dont think any of these guys could cuz if Batman knows he has no chance he'll just call the JLA.

golem370
Not the Question plus I don't mean just Batman I mean Good Guys and Gothams Bad Guys teamed up

golem370
It would be so easy even if he called JLA

Mider
bump

Tulika
Batman would batkick them all. And you know how that works!

I'm pretty sure that the most efficient conqueror here is Nimrod. He might not beat the others in a fight, but he has a wide array of large-area weaponry that he could use to demolish the city. If it still had to stand after the takeover, I'd say the High Evolutionary would be the man to win the race.

However, if they were all battling for the title at the same time and place, Juggernaut all the way!

spideycarnage
two words ..Bat Belt

Mider
high evolutionary would take over the fastest maybe since he is smarter then all these guys combined batman is to smart for juggernaut perhaps but if its non prep i might still give it to high evolutionary or juggernaut at a tie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.