Storm herald of Galactus v Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuntz
Storm is the most powerful mutant in the universe according to manyconfused (well at least one) Big G grants her the power cosmic (not that storm needs it) and sends him to beat that herald beater Phoenix. Phoenix is well known for beating heralds (and pretty much no one else) although at least one person thinks she is god (So how come she keeps dying?:confusedsmile.

Who Wins?

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Kuntz rock

I'm Kuntz and I think you could be smile

Kuntz
Bump

golem370
Apocalypse or Magneto is more powerful then her.

inuyasha555
hi

Kuntz
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse or Magneto is more powerful then her.

No I have read on this forum that storm is much more powerful and cannot be beaten by anyone under Skyfather level!!!!!!

-Kuntz smile

Kuntz
Originally posted by inuyasha555
hi

hismile

-Kuntz

Richrf
Storm is the most powerful mutant? Since when?

Which Phonix are we talking about anyway?

Kuntz
Originally posted by Richrf
Storm is the most powerful mutant? Since when?

Which Phonix are we talking about anyway?

Oh, for ages smile

-Kuntz big grin

Lord S
Originally posted by Kuntz
No I have read on this forum that storm is much more powerful and cannot be beaten by anyone under Skyfather level!!!!!!

-Kuntz smile Magneto is above Skyfather level...cause he can open wormholes! H3 15 50 C00l!!1

Kuntz
Originally posted by Lord S
Magneto is above Skyfather level...cause he can open wormholes! H3 15 50 C00l!!1

I believe according to other members Storm is stronger than everyone confused
Check with them smile

Creshosk
(So how come she keeps dying?:confusedsmile. Because she keeps killing herself?

Phoenix>Galactus>Galactus's heralds. . .

Kuntz
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because she keeps killing herself?

Phoenix>Galactus>Galactus's heralds. . .

Has Phoenix ever beaten a full power Galactus no I think your basing your ideas on this, which proves nthing in my opinionsmile

Creshosk
Has Phoenix ever beaten a full power Galactus no I think your basing your ideas on this, which proves nthing in my opinionsmile No, I'm basing it off of when they fought. . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/hgwelles/phoenix_vs_galactus-2.jpg

Though holding a galaxy in your hands is a pretty good indicator when up against someone who's only bigger than a planet. . .

I mean seriously, the scale is. . .yikes. . .

Kuntz
Originally posted by Creshosk
No, I'm basing it off of when they fought. . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/hgwelles/phoenix_vs_galactus-2.jpg

Though holding a galaxy in your hands is a pretty good indicator when up against someone who's only bigger than a planet. . .

I mean seriously, the scale is. . .yikes. . .

They fight to a standstill and Galactus tells her he can beat her to in time.
Galactus also has a fight with Rachael when she weilds the Phoenix force and it is to a standstill.
Both times he is weak from lack of food and she can't beat him.
She has never come up against a full powered Galactus.
Yes shes on the Astral Plane holding the Galaxy, When Galactus, Death etc talk they are on the Astral plane and that big also. It proves nothing.

-Kuntz

Creshosk
They fight to a standstill and Galactus tells her he can beat her to in time.And characters lie. . it's part of piosturing during a fight.

He blasts her and she acts like nothing happened. She blasts him and "AARGH!" . . .

Yeah, I think G was bluffing there.

Galactus also has a fight with Rachael when she weilds the Phoenix force and it is to a standstill.Funny how an equivlent of a "phoenix herald" can stalemate galactus . . .

Both times he is weak from lack of food and she can't beat him.boith times the fight DIDN'T continue. Both times he said the same thing to get the same result.

She left, with Galactus only being able to drive her off.

You can prove that both times he was weak from hunger?

armandovalles
no he was weak both times i have both comics and the narrator says that he is currently getting weaker and weaker from hunger.

xmarksthespot
The thread is about Storm btw. big grin She's not the most powerful mutant on the planet. I doubt she'd make it into a top 5 list.

(BTW when did you become the artist formerly known as Whirly?)

Creshosk
Hmm. . .

Well:

Phoenix "herald" > Hungry galactus

Pointinel
galactus is a pussy

Cosmic Cube
Oh, for ages smile

-Kuntz big grin

You are a meany, whirly.

stormfront13
wow whirley, this is reeeeeeeeeal pathetic

Kuntz
Originally posted by stormfront13

Indeedbig grin

-Kuntz beer

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
galactus is a pussy

He has one, where?

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13

Now you know how the rest of us feel...

CorderaMitchell
explain, HOW do you feel?

pr1983
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
explain, HOW do you feel?

This is a pg-13 board... sorry...

CorderaMitchell
pm me... evil face

pr1983
Oh, just lots of four and five letter words...

CorderaMitchell
love, happy, cool, sweet, nice, kind,smart, funny....

Am I warm?

Kuntz
Originally posted by pr1983
Now you know how the rest of us feel...

Indeed he does pr laughing

GalacticStorm
They fight to a standstill and Galactus tells her he can beat her to in time.
Galactus also has a fight with Rachael when she weilds the Phoenix force and it is to a standstill.
Both times he is weak from lack of food and she can't beat him.
Yes shes on the Astral Plane holding the Galaxy, When Galactus, Death etc talk they are on the Astral plane and that big also. It proves nothing.

-Kuntz

Phoenix has fought Galactus on 2 occassions and came out the better in both encounters.

The first occassion was in a what if called What If Phoenix rose again. In it instead of killing herself Jean Grey allowed the Shi'ar to perform a psychic lobotomy on herself removing all parts of her brain which were responsible for her psionic powers. Jean Grey fought against Galactus after the Shi'ar asked for the Xmens aid in defeating the planet eater. Jean Grey had up to that point been powerless after the surgery but as Cyclops was about to be killed by Terrax, her phoenix power emerged again. She quickly dispatched Terrax and then went on to fight Galactus and she stated that because of the lobotomy her powers were at that point relatively limited to the point where she wasnt sure if she could beat Galactus, however she said that her powers increased along a geometric curve every time she used them. Galactus and Phoenix fought and Phoenix got the better of him. While his efforts were shrugged off Phoenix caused him pain. He then tried to forge an alliance with Phoenix claiming them to be equals. Bear in mind that this was a limited Phoenix yet in this state her power equalled Galactus at that point. She went on to destroy his machinery and Galactus left the planet for an easier meal claiming that he couldnt be bothered with the effort and that had he stayed he could eventually dispatch Phoenix. A limited Phoenix versus a hungry Galactus and Phoenix clearly got the better of him and caused him to abandon his meal. Phoenix went on to continue using her power in missions and as she said it increased to its previous levels. She went on to revert to Dark Phoenix and after killing the Xmen went on to destroy the universe "destroying everything in her path". At that point Galactus obviously became a non factor.

In their second encounter which occurred in Excalibur #61 Phoenix fought Galactus again because he was about to consume a planet. The two fought and while Galactus' blasts had no effect Phoenixes blasts hit home and Galactus was leaking energy from his armour Phoenix was fine and Galactus talked his way out of the fight by telling Phoenix that she's just as bad as him if not worse because he may eat planets but she draws energy from future generations "life yet born":

"""Here i lie exhausted from our struggle while you are neither weary nor hungry because you tap into a source of near limitless potential. The sea of life yet born""

Galactus may not have been at full power during this encounter but even so his efforts had no effect on phoenix and what you must remember is that even if he was Galactus' energy source is finite while he burns up his energies and would eventually tire and run out of power, Phoenix could keep on going and be just fine at the end of it as shown by Galactus' comments here. If the battle continued it is fair to assume that Galactus would have been destroyed.

So Phoenix has defeated Firelord, Nova and Terrax, is shown in Xmen Forever to be greater in power than even The Living Tribunal, contained the multiversal power of the M'kraan crystal, joint the universes of the multiverse together by projecting a doorway through the multiverse(As shown in Excalibur) is stated to be the beginning and end of the multiverse and has held the 616 universe in her hand and telekinetically restructured it after having amputated an undesirable future. Phoenix hasnt fought a lot of people but her feats place her at the top end of the hierarchy.

Anyone who has read both comics would see that she could very well beat him. Both fights were stopped by Galactus. The first figt Galactus left for an easier meal, the second fight he talked his way out of it by making Phoenix feel guilty and calling her a hypocrite.

She is not on the Astral plane Whirly she is in the White Hot room. Big diffreence, i suggest you do some research into it. The White Hot room contains the multiverse she is outside of creation and holding the 616 universe in her hand. Little Galactus who you so love is an insignificant cosmic entity restricted to that universe. There is no comparison to Galactus and the phoenix of the white crown. Give it up already, its quite obvious. smile

CorderaMitchell
GS, you've returned from your exile!! eek!

Kuntz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Phoenix has fought Galactus on 2 occassions and came out the better in both encounters.

The first occassion was in a what if called What If Phoenix rose again. In it instead of killing herself Jean Grey allowed the Shi'ar to perform a psychic lobotomy on herself removing all parts of her brain which were responsible for her psionic powers. Jean Grey fought against Galactus after the Shi'ar asked for the Xmens aid in defeating the planet eater. Jean Grey had up to that point been powerless after the surgery but as Cyclops was about to be killed by Terrax, her phoenix power emerged again. She quickly dispatched Terrax and then went on to fight Galactus and she stated that because of the lobotomy her powers were at that point relatively limited to the point where she wasnt sure if she could beat Galactus, however she said that her powers increased along a geometric curve every time she used them. Galactus and Phoenix fought and Phoenix got the better of him. While his efforts were shrugged off Phoenix caused him pain. He then tried to forge an alliance with Phoenix claiming them to be equals. Bear in mind that this was a limited Phoenix yet in this state her power equalled Galactus at that point. She went on to destroy his machinery and Galactus left the planet for an easier meal claiming that he couldnt be bothered with the effort and that had he stayed he could eventually dispatch Phoenix. A limited Phoenix versus a hungry Galactus and Phoenix clearly got the better of him and caused him to abandon his meal. Phoenix went on to continue using her power in missions and as she said it increased to its previous levels. She went on to revert to Dark Phoenix and after killing the Xmen went on to destroy the universe "destroying everything in her path". At that point Galactus obviously became a non factor.

In their second encounter which occurred in Excalibur #61 Phoenix fought Galactus again because he was about to consume a planet. The two fought and while Galactus' blasts had no effect Phoenixes blasts hit home and Galactus was leaking energy from his armour Phoenix was fine and Galactus talked his way out of the fight by telling Phoenix that she's just as bad as him if not worse because he may eat planets but she draws energy from future generations "life yet born":

"""Here i lie exhausted from our struggle while you are neither weary nor hungry because you tap into a source of near limitless potential. The sea of life yet born""

Galactus may not have been at full power during this encounter but even so his efforts had no effect on phoenix and what you must remember is that even if he was Galactus' energy source is finite while he burns up his energies and would eventually tire and run out of power, Phoenix could keep on going and be just fine at the end of it as shown by Galactus' comments here. If the battle continued it is fair to assume that Galactus would have been destroyed.

So Phoenix has defeated Firelord, Nova and Terrax, is shown in Xmen Forever to be greater in power than even The Living Tribunal, contained the multiversal power of the M'kraan crystal, joint the universes of the multiverse together by projecting a doorway through the multiverse(As shown in Excalibur) is stated to be the beginning and end of the multiverse and has held the 616 universe in her hand and telekinetically restructured it after having amputated an undesirable future. Phoenix hasnt fought a lot of people but her feats place her at the top end of the hierarchy.

Anyone who has read both comics would see that she could very well beat him. Both fights were stopped by Galactus. The first figt Galactus left for an easier meal, the second fight he talked his way out of it by making Phoenix feel guilty and calling her a hypocrite.

She is not on the Astral plane Whirly she is in the White Hot room. Big diffreence, i suggest you do some research into it. The White Hot room contains the multiverse she is outside of creation and holding the 616 universe in her hand. Little Galactus who you so love is an insignificant cosmic entity restricted to that universe. There is no comparison to Galactus and the phoenix of the white crown. Give it up already, its quite obvious. smile

Long Post.

Blah Blah Blah

-Kuntz beer

GalacticStorm
Long Post.

Blah Blah Blah

-Kuntz beer

Oh its you. You were about to get a torrent of abuse then i recognised the same troll behind the new name.

CorderaMitchell
Oh its you. You were about to get a torrent of abuse then i recognised the same troll behind the new name.

You think he's a troll?

I like this new guy, lets not judge a book by its cover...

Kuntz

laughing I should have put one of my false links in, you usually click on them.

www.GalacticStormcaughtagain.com

-Kuntz big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
GS, you've returned from your exile!! eek!

Yeah i suddenly realised i better actually do some work during my year out so ive been working on my animations.

GalacticStorm
laughing I should have put one of my false links in, you usually click on them.

www.GalacticStormcaughtagain.com

-Kuntz big grin

You are such a b*stard!! laughing

CorderaMitchell
Yeah i suddenly realised i better actually do some work during my year out so ive been working on my animations.

Speaking of which, I need to go to work myself...

Peace...

Kuntz
Originally posted by armandovalles
no he was weak both times i have both comics and the narrator says that he is currently getting weaker and weaker from hunger.

Indeed its funny because despite the purpose of this thread smile

Its all true laughing

Kuntz
Originally posted by pr1983
Oh, just lots of four and five letter words...

Inded I think they are all similair to my new name phonetically as well my friendsmile

GalacticStorm
Indeed its funny because despite the purpose of this thread smile

Its all true laughing

True, but Galactus' comments during the battle render it irrelevant as does the fact that Xmen Forever showed the Phoenix power to be enough to humble LT. Galactus would stand not a chance. smile

Pointinel
^cosign.

Xplosive
Storm is the most powerful mutant in the universe according to many

Hahhahahahahha (first time I laughed for something on this forum), I am not laughin to you, but to ones who really think that.
Maybe she is among top 20.
And no, in any way she can't beat Phoenix.
And GalacticStorm, do you know how many times I've read about Phoenix (Rachel) vs Galactus. Do you give copy paste or dou you really write and write all the time.
And Phoenix could make out of Galactus a joke.

stormfront13
*****Now you know how the rest of us feel...*****

^^by stating stuff that she actually has done in the past?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.