Evil Ryu vs Shin Akuma vs Violent Ken vs Ultimate Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is the ultimate battle between the Dark sides of these four great fighters. Who do you think will win this extreme battle? You know what to do. smile smile big grin cool

CorderaMitchell
Shin Akuma or God Rugal, but to be fun I'll say shin akuma, since he's fastest.

Sonic x 20
I respect your decision. This is a huge battle. I can't decide myself. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Do you know much about them?

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma both have the raging demon attack. I think Violent Ken is more stronger and faster than normal Ken, and some people say Ultimate Rugal is more harder to beat than Shin Akuma. I feel Shin Akuma is faster than the other three fighters and is an intelligent fighter. big grin

CorderaMitchell
He's harder to beat in the game to certain people, but Shin Akuma and GR should be for all purposes considered equal.

Evil ryu, should not, be on the same level with ken.

Sonic x 20
Indeed, Shin Akuma and God Rugal are considered equal. cool

Sonic x 20
I still give Evil Ryu some credit. He is stronger than Violent Ken, but Violent Ken is faster than Evil Ryu. smile smile

CorderaMitchell
Yes, Ryu wastes Ken though.

Sonic x 20
I agree. Ryu has been controlling his Dark form longer than Ken has.

CorderaMitchell
Ken is just a Psycho power knockoff really, he didn't "earn it" like ryu, and akuma.

Rugal also stole his powers too, but is still a tie.

Normal akuma would pwn normal rugal though.

Sonic x 20
You are right. Ken only got his by being brainwashed by M.Bison, Rugal got his from Akuma by injecting his power into Akuma, and Ryu and Akuma are the ones who earned their's. This is a really good battle though and is still a tough decision.

Sonic x 20
Ryu has defeated Akuma before, but since they earned their Dark sides it is still a tough decision of who will win out of the two. Rugal and Ken didn't earn their's, but still remain good fighters. cool cool

CorderaMitchell
No doubt, but ryu isn't quite ready to take on akuma yet...

Sonic x 20
Yeah you maybe right. Akuma is the Master of the Dark Hadou.

CorderaMitchell
Ryu will beat Akuma one day, Ryu at his max potential is the most powerful force in SF

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Ryu will beat Akuma one day, Ryu at his max potential is the most powerful force in SF

He has defeated Akuma one time and then Akuma destroyed a whole island leaving Ryu information about is Dark side. Akuma also wanted Ryu to tap in this form so they will be able to have a real battle. So when Ryu is at his full potential then he will be able to beat Shin Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, absolutley correct.

Sonic x 20
Thanx. I wonder if Ken will tap into his without being brainwashed by M.Bison.

CorderaMitchell
Not really, but for the effects of the match, we'll just ignore that detail.

Do you want an avatar and sig?

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
This is the ultimate battle between the Dark sides of these four great fighters. Who do you think will win this extreme battle? You know what to do. smile smile big grin cool

Shin Akuma

CorderaMitchell
Indeed

Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma is a very powerful and skilled fighter. He has enough potential to beat the other three fighters.

CorderaMitchell
God rugal has superior range, but no superdemon, or misogi.

Sonic x 20
God rugal has superior range, but no superdemon, or misogi.

You are correct. God Rugal does have excellent range in his attacks, but unlike Ryu and Akuma, his Dark side is not pure from within him.

CorderaMitchell
Thus he lacks true control...

Although he has better orochi control, remember G.end?

Sonic x 20
Thus he lacks true control...

Although he has better orochi control, remember G.end?

God Rugal did say that his mind wasn't strong enough to control his new power which shows that he can't control it that good.

Sonic x 20
God Rugal also did steal Akuma's Dark Hadou and wasn't in good control of it. Akuma can control his because he is the Master of the Dark Hadou and he earned the power to become Shin Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, akuma IS shin akuma though, akuma is just using his potential, to be exact.

Sonic x 20
Yes, akuma IS shin akuma though, akuma is just using his potential, to be exact.

Indeed. Akuma usually fights as Shin Akuma only when he feels someone is worthy of giving him a real battle and are also strong enough to face him.

CorderaMitchell
Yep, and he DESTROYS them.

Hoshi
soul and body

Sonic x 20
Akuma will destroy them, but when Ryu is at his full potential then it will be a tough decision.

Sonic x 20
I think Evil Ryu can beat God Rugal even though he is faster. Besides, if Shin Akuma can beat God Rugal then surely Evil Ryu can. Slower fighters have a way of defeating faster fighters.

Sonic x 20
They all can do the shadow slide thing, but whose is faster?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hoshi
soul and body
And mind,

Akuma's teleport is faster, sonicx20 try not to multipost...

Sonic x 20
And mind,

Akuma's teleport is faster, sonicx20 try not to multipost...

Okay I'll try. By the way, which one of these fighters looks the coolest? cool cool cool cool

CorderaMitchell
Shin Akuma and Evil ryu, actually I like all of them.

Nice thread...

Sonic x 20
Thanx. I figured that making a thread like this with Capcom and SNK's Best fighters will excite everyone. Besides, it's more fun putting them together in a fight so they will be able to show their true power. I agree with you, they all look extremely cool and are hard to defeat. smile big grin cool

CorderaMitchell
Hey you do good threads.

Sonic x 20
Thanx. I'll keep working on more good threads. You make good threads yourself. Keep up the good work. wink wink

Sonic x 20
Also, on God Rugal's ending, it said that he and the Dark Hadou were fighting for control over his body, then it said who will win.

CorderaMitchell
yea, he can't control it well...

Sonic x 20
Yeah, but if his was pure like Akuma and Ryu, then he wouldn't have any problems controlling his.

CorderaMitchell
No it is from within him...

Sonic x 20
Thanx. It is from within not pure. smile smile

CorderaMitchell
Getting warm...

Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma, Evil Ryu- RAGING DEMON BATTLE!!!!!.

Sonic x 20
God Rugal has that G-End move that will immediately kill his opponents. The G-End is very powerful.

Freaky Zeeky
Indeed

yes

CorderaMitchell
God Rugal has that G-End move that will immediately kill his opponents. The G-End is very powerful.

poor range, and acutally its weaker than gigantic pressure...

Freaky Zeeky
poor range, and acutally its weaker than gigantic pressure...

Is Raging demon better?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Is Raging demon better?

In gameplay or in terms of a real fight?

Sonic x 20
The Raging Demon is one of the Best moves and it's not weak at all!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hoshi
it is the strongest move.

Sonic x 20
RAGING DEMON to all who oppose it!!!!! God Rugal and Evil Ryu can also do it, not just Shin Akuma.

CorderaMitchell
Shin Akuma's is LEAGUES better...

Sonic x 20
You maybe right. Shin Akuma is the master of the Raging Demon and the Dark Hadou. Even the G-End couldn't kill Akuma because his mind and power was too Great for it.

CorderaMitchell
You maybe right. Shin Akuma is the master of the Raging Demon and the Dark Hadou. Even the G-End couldn't kill Akuma because his mind and power was too Great for it.

Now thats different, that was a "gift", now its Gruglas offensive attack, its much more deadly.

Sonic x 20
Did that gift made Shin Akuma stronger because Akuma can always turn into Shin Akuma if he wanted to and also gave him a new attack that is just as powerful as the Raging Demon. It's where he comes out of the sky and does one chop on your opponent killing them. Also, Akuma fused that new power together with the Dark Hadou.

Sonic x 20
Also, on Rugal's ending when he couldn't control his new power, was that Shin Akuma's head on his body or was that a fusion of the two? It still looked cool though. It was talking about he is the one with no name and I think he also said he fights alone.

CorderaMitchell
Also, on Rugal's ending when he couldn't control his new power, was that Shin Akuma's head on his body or was that a fusion of the two? It still looked cool though. It was talking about he is the one with no name and I think he also said he fights alone.

It was a fusion...

Did you know that shin akuma ripped rugal in half, once he got his power, it was censored though...

Sonic x 20
I didn't know that. That shows how powerful and dangerous Akuma is.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually it was just before Rugal infused the Orochi power into Akuma.

Imagine that if regular Akuma could do that to Rugal, what can Shin Akuma do?

Sonic x 20
It would be cool if Akuma could do that. All he has to do is inject the orochi into his opponent and they're dead. They will know the might of Shin Akuma!!!!!

Sonic x 20
Akuma wound up having new powers so his Shin form is more POWERFUL since he combined that power with the Dark Hadou. Plus, he has that chop attack from the sky and it is just as POWERFUL, I mean POWERFUL, as the Raging Demon.

Sonic x 20
Does anybody know if Rugal will come back since Akuma killed him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.