Duke Nukem vs. Max Paine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do... smokin'

Hooverman
u spelled payne wrong

luffyjin
hahaha what a loser and btw duke nukem is shit and max payne has made a name for himself

CorderaMitchell
Duke is da man, he hasn't anything recently.

You need to learn to spell my friend...

The Highlord
Duke all the way, he has by far hte better arsenal and who dosent love his attitute?, hell he would shot Max Payne to a little ant and STAMP ON HIM!

CorderaMitchell
Damned straight, remember the rpg?

The Highlord
You mean Manhatten Project?

CorderaMitchell
I never played that one, I was talking about his guns though.

Which was your favorite?

The Highlord
Oh stupit me, i thought you meant some sort of role playing game, but I love the 'arm rocket launcers' you know those black things he puts on his arms that fire little rockets, I myself never tried Manhatten either, I just didint like when they choose to go from first person, though about 5 or 6 years ago I played a Duke game to my N64 called Zero Hour, and played multiplayer with my frineds, and ithad some really awesome guns aswell.

CorderaMitchell
I played 1,2, 3d, TTK, Zero Hour.

I see you liked the devastater then?

The Highlord
Yes I love the sounds from it aswell

Hooverman
yeah im going with Duke on this one i mean with his arsenal compared to max'scome on every one knows duke wins by far

2guns raygun
(Max) (Duke)

CorderaMitchell
Duke!!!

SnakeEyes
Fights that involve Max Payne are always confusing to me... I mean, if he has bullet-time in the fight, then he should stand a much better chance, but I'm not sure if he can really use it in a fight...

Hooverman
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Fights that involve Max Payne are always confusing to me... I mean, if he has bullet-time in the fight, then he should stand a much better chance, but I'm not sure if he can really use it in a fight...
i think he can but he still gets oWn3eD in this one

RagnaViper
Duke is more of a badass in every way.

Max Payne is just a tormented cop, while Duke is this uber hardcore one man army.

CorderaMitchell
Hell yes!!!

Hooverman
Originally posted by RagnaViper
Duke is more of a badass in every way.

Max Payne is just a tormented cop, while Duke is this uber hardcore one man army.
it'd be a little better if he had a story on his backround but he is still way better than max

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Hooverman
it'd be a little better if he had a story on his backround but he is still way better than max

Oh definitely. Max has a much more developed story than the Duke.

Hell, I love the Max Payne games for their dramatic storyline. Still, Duke's a one man army while Max is just an ex cop.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hooverman

Yea, i can't wait till the next duke game...

RagnaViper
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yea, i can't wait till the next duke game...

The next Duke game is a myth, dude. That thing is never coming out.

Hooverman
i didnt even know there was a myth about it

CorderaMitchell

I don't think it is either to be honest...

Hooverman
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I don't think it is either to be honest...
just hoping huh?

CorderaMitchell
I was about 3 or 4 years ago...

Hooverman
alrite who called G4?

CorderaMitchell
Not I...

Hooverman
sombody asked about the new duke game like 2 days ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.