Wolverine vs Predator and Gambit vs Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two good matchs

newjak86
Predator fully armed I think takes Wolverine out.
Alien vs Gambit is interesting though

golem370
Maybe it should be a switch Wolverine vs Alien and Gambit vs Predator

black robb
In a straight up fight Gambit would take out Predator and Wolvie would murder Alien

newjak86
Then the Wolverine can win against the Alien still not easy though.
Gambit dies now.

Pointinel
x can take this

newjak86
Against a fully armed Pred Gambit dies. Wolverine can and should kill the Alien but not easily.

black robb
Originally posted by newjak86
Then the Wolverine can win against the Alien still not easy though.
Gambit dies now. Gambit could take out the Alien i think but Predator fully armed would probably take out Wolvie

newjak86
Originally posted by black robb
Gambit could take out the Alien i think but Predator fully armed would probably take out Wolvie Yeah but then he switched them around.
So now it's Pred against Gambit

black robb
Originally posted by newjak86
Yeah but then he switched them around.
So now it's Pred against Gambit Well then Pred takes out Gambit and Wolverine beats the Alien quite easily

newjak86
Originally posted by black robb
Well then Pred takes out Gambit and Wolverine beats the Alien quite easily yep

xmarksthespot
Does Alien blood react with adamantium?

golem370
Either way

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does Alien blood react with adamantium? I doubt it because Pred's have weapons that can take it and I won't say adamantium isn't at least as tough.

golem370
What about that Net

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does Alien blood react with adamantium?

Adamantium is inert.

CorderaMitchell
Gambit is losing to the pred, and wolvie would lose to the pred, and the ailen would just rip someone...

Metalmanx
You much remember the aliens are a vicious race with highly acidic blood. Either way, Gambit or Wolverine are gonna get hurt. Just that Wolvie will be alright in a couple of hours.

The Predator can probably take both Wolverine and Gambit. Even though I'd probably give Gambit the better chances of not losing as much.

Pointinel
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Gambit is losing to the pred, and wolvie would lose to the pred, and the ailen would just rip someone...

^lol

i just came to the conclusion that you are the equivalent of a comic book backpacker

you hate everything mainstream! LOL!

golem370
I believe Alien is to fast for either one of the X-Men and to be honest I think Predator like the one on the first movie the more agile and quicker predator would beat them to

The Cajun725
alien would lose to both pred might lose to gambit but if he can move fast he can take predator he would have to blow up his laser with his cards and if he could get hold of his spear he could probably win toss it straight through pred and you can see him when he's cloaked so that doesnt really matter another thing is where there fighting if there in the jungle predator could have a much easier time. wolvie on the other hand needs to be close up to battle preds and because of his laser wolvie would probably fail in the jungle

golem370
Predator Claws Nets throwing weapons his staff a ton of visual settings
And Hunting experience remember on the last movie three Predators vs a army of aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.