Advice KoTOR 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hawkeye
I am at the point where i have to attack the temple on dxun and my gys keep getting killed by Sith Lords is there anyway i can go with them or anything helpful.

Darth Hawkeye
You can argue here if you peeps can just help me sum1 pleez Nactous i tried to help ur forum

Nactous
Well, how do you have in your party.

Darth Hawkeye
well no one i just started for the selection of the peeps to go.

Nactous
Who have you turned into Jedi.

Darth Hawkeye
Handmaiden and atton cant get Bao-Dur yet. I can go to kooriban and have Level 50 TM driod

Nactous
Are you Dark or Light?

Darth Hawkeye
Light %100 and curious is there anyway to have a Jedi Mandalore

Nactous
No, before I begin, I must ask you. DO you have any of those certin charges that can blow through doors.

Darth Hawkeye
uhhhm dont kno wich ones

Darth Hawkeye
Those ones u get on kooriban?

Nactous
Yes.

Darth Hawkeye
No where can i get some more

Also since ur KoTOR masta when do i get my next Lightsaber taht would help

Darth Hawkeye
See If it would help my guys are at level 18 and i an get them o 22 easily b4 i need to fight much

Nactous
I was going to ask about a certin iteam that eludes me, the Dath Malak's armor, I cant find the bloody thing anywhere. (I'll leave that open to anyone.) If you had the charges, there is a second weapon catche on Dxun, does anyone know whats inside it.

Nactous
BTW, how many sabers do you have?

Darth Hawkeye
one

Darth Hawkeye
Its violet with 48 damage and plus 56 cause im level 50

Darth Hawkeye
I kno if yur darkside u get one from every master u find but lightside makes me wana kill everyone

Nactous
Not on the X-BoX version.

Darth Hawkeye
i did the first time i Played but i was 100 percent darkside.

Nactous
Well, I guess, I had a hard time with the darkside, well anyway, have you made your own, recieved one from Mandalore, recieved one from his doctor friend.

Darth Hawkeye
I made my own how else can i get me aother one

Nactous
Mandalore was supposed to give you one before you left for Onderon, and the doctor was supposed to give you one on Onderon.

Darth Hawkeye
he gave me the LENS FIXTURE not a saber

Darth Hawkeye
are u talking about pc or xbox cause the doctor gave me jack crap

Nactous
Xbox. I guess if you have it constructed earlier they would have given you a saber. Okay your gowing to have to make do with what you have. Send Atton, Handmaiden, and Vissas to the temple.

Darth Hawkeye
i read ur busy with another forum. I did have it constructed he gave me a mandolorian blaster

Nactous
Well, sorry, fighting the movie lovers, support would be nice though. Do you have the move Revitalise.

Insane Monk
You could sneak by everyone in stealth mode. laughing out loud

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Nactous
Xbox. I guess if you have it constructed earlier they would have given you a saber. Okay your gowing to have to make do with what you have. Send Atton, Handmaiden, and Vissas to the temple. Disagree send the droid trust men you wont have enough medi packs for three humans and the one hand man is a good one to send but up to you. As for the light saber I think it depends on what order you do the planets in to be honest

Neutrality
If you are level 50 What the f**k?, your companions should not be far behind.
Anyways, send Visas.. and any other Jedi.
Now when you are at the camp just outside the temple (provided that you have been adding skill to Visas' competer use) there should be a control panel in which you can turn the droids and turruts against the organic (meatbags). Wait for a while till most of the fighting is over (or till it is over). Inside the Temple it should be a easy until you the three Dark Jedi (or are they Sith) doing a ritual. I would go full melee/saber, stim up, sheild up and buff up before entering.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Neutrality
If you are level 50 What the f**k?, your companions should not be far behind.
Anyways, send Visas.. and any other Jedi.
Now when you are at the camp just outside the temple (provided that you have been adding skill to Visas' competer use) there should be a control panel in which you can turn the droids and turruts against the organic (meatbags). Wait for a while till most of the fighting is over (or till it is over). Inside the Temple it should be a easy until you the three Dark Jedi (or are they Sith) doing a ritual. I would go full melee/saber, stim up, sheild up and buff up before entering. Ill try it your way next time but I still like sending the droid saves on medi pack and he's good at hacking so turning the droids is easier

Darth Nhilus
I sent Hanharr because he is so strong and good with ryyk blades. I sent Visas because she is just so evil and I sent Mandalore because he has implants to reheal faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.