Does Anyone Know What Happened To Shaak Ti???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grievous16
well i was in a book store about a month ago and before i bought the star wars book i was looking for i was flipping around in this one star wars book called "the making of revenge of the sith".Then i saw this page with a storyboard and it looked like a drawing of shaak ti...and she was on the ground and genereal grievous came over pulled out one of his lightsabers and stabed her in the back and obi wan and anakin witnessed it too.Now i need to know do u think this really was gonna be a part but was deleted?Or do u think it was just an idea?

Nactous
No.

grievous16
so u just think there was no plans for shaak ti to be killed in ROTS??

DeVi| D0do
I think Shaak Ti is dead...

~Sir Mist~
Shaak Ti faded from the world of Star Wars and into the hell of EU....

grievous16
how do u think she died? do u think the clones killed her? general grievous killed her?or what?

grievous16
how do u know sir mist?

Jedi Priestess
guys........she was killed by Anakin during the Jedi Temple raid.......

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by grievous16
how do u know sir mist?

She wasnt seen dying onscreen, therefore any theories or what-not as to how she died lies in EU, backstage from the movie.

JP, didnt they scratch that idea (I mean, I know its in the book and all..) but I thought they were gonna scratch it and make something else?confused

Nactous
What the Hell, I leave for two minutes and five posts shot up.

jgtch
I have pics of her deleted scene if you would like to see them....

grievous16
You could be right about that, but...iam telling you not only did i see that storyboard in that book i also saw on starwars.com something called "the cruel fate of shaak ti" and it showed her on the ground. I mean i wanted to check it out cause i was curious but i couldnt because iam not a hyperspace member.Who knows mabye its on the dvds deleted scenes.i guess we will just have to wait.unless someone here is a hyperspace member....

~Sir Mist~
They changed her death scene like 3 times during shooting, but removed it. You wont see it in the movie.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Like Jedi Priestess says, she died in the assault on the Jedi temple.
In Lego Star Wars (the authority on all things SW big grin ) it shows Anakin beheading her in the Jedi Temple, when Obi-Wan is viewing the archives

grievous16
Ehhh well it just made me think cause she kicked ass in the clone wars series. I knew of course she was dead but i just wanted to know how she died.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
They changed her death scene like 3 times during shooting, but removed it. You wont see it in the movie.

Hell they left half the damn book out of the movie.......huge mistake IMHO. But since Lucas authorized the ROTS book I'm assuming he;s going with that plot line for her death irregardless of whether or not it made the movie.

grievous16
Ya your right she probably just got killed by anakin in the jedi temple i have that game but you know some of the story was kinda wacky and different so i was sorta confused

grievous16
Ya it must have been added somewhere as of now i have no clue...

jgtch
hey Grievous16 - if you would like to see the pics of Shaak Ti just let me know

General Bondius
we all want to see them, why dont you justs post them???

darktim1
Anakin killed her in the temple as she meditated in the force he stabbed her through the chest and left her there.

grievous16
ya sure show me the pics

obit wan
CAn you send me the Shaak Ti pics? [email protected]??

DenKi
All you idoits,

She was going to be in the Movie and Killed by Grevious,

Get the SW Making of Book and its got all the real scripts with pictures and everything.

Jedi Priestess
err apparently you didnt read the entire making of book there denKi cause Im looking at it right now and I see a picture of Anakin poised behind Shaak Ti holding his saber.

PVS
they changed from anakin to GG killing her...and then just got rid of the scene alltogether.

Bicnarok
Id like to see the Pics sing as Ive never even heard of her.

Captain REX
Shaak Ti? You've seen Shaak Ti, Bicnarok...

masterkit
this is the pic

mikkosison_360
If you guyz watched the clone wars series didnt she die when general grievous revealed his 4 hands and then wrapped a sort of electric wire around her???

bilb
sigh.. can we get rid of this one once & for all?
Initially Shaak Ti was supposed to be already on the Invisible Hand after Palps was taken by GG (see CW 25).. she was SUPPOSED to be killed by GG on the IH at first, they even filmed it (see pics below) the George changed his mind.

Then it was decided that Shaak Ti would remain at the Jedi Temple while Mace & Co go to arrest Palps. Anakin was to come back (after being knighted Darth Vader) and along with killing th eyounglings he wa to stab Shaak Ti in the back at the temple while she was mediatating.. this was cut as well

So one can infer that she was killed during the jedi slaughter altho no definitive answer is shown onscreen

Shaak Ti on the Invisible Hand:
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/episode-iii/bts/setdiary/img/20050620_2_sm.jpg

Being killed by GG:
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/episode-iii/bts/setdiary/img/20050620_3_sm.jpg

Anakin stabbing Shaak Ti in the Temple:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/SnakePlisken/ByeByeShaakTi.jpg

Captain REX
We can only assume...

The pictures don't work, but they're also in the deleted scenes thread.

bilb
really? they work for me... odd

Lana
I've got the Shaak Ti getting killed by Grevious pics....

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1938/cutscene30yc.th.jpg

Yours didn't show up for me either, Bilb.

bilb
cool! thanks lana

Master Shaak Ti
I think your right Bilb when you say that she was killed by Anakin.... its sad though because my favorite carrie was killed but i'm over that.

Feara
She couldnt! *cries* she was so cool! I hated it when they said she was dead!

jerlark386
Don't cry to me oh baby!
You're futures in a an oblong box!

Sorry... I could'nt resist.

bilb
Originally posted by Feara
She couldnt! *cries* she was so cool! I hated it when they said she was dead!

i know.. Shaak Ti is my fave

FistoFan
I think Shaak Ti was beheaded by Anakin.

bilb
and you base that on ... what exactly??

Ast Rofan
Maybe not beheaded, but there is a good chance that come November, Anakin does something to her.

*crosses fingers*

FistoFan
At Star Wars Wikicities it says that Shaak Ti is beheaded by Anakin while she is meditating. That 's how I know, bilb.

Ast Rofan
Wikicities? What the hell is that?

If it wasnt in the movie, it isnt certain.

FistoFan
Her death is a deleted scene. That's why it's not in the movie. To find wikicities, go to Google, search for Star Wars Wikicities. It has a lot of information.

Ast Rofan
Yes, but there is also a deleted scene of her getting impaled by Grevious.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1938/cutscene30yc.th.jpg

FistoFan
Yeah, I had heard about that. But if it were my choice, I would choose the scene with Anakin killing her.

FistoFan
Somebody tell me how to post images. It won't let me paste. I'm a new member.

adamrubin
The Cruel Fate of Shaak Ti
Looking back at some of the earliest Set Diaries, there's an unasked question lingering over Shaak Ti: "What Happened?!"

a set diary

darthvader_fan
who cares about what happend to Shaak Ti. She sucks. Darth Vader rules

DarkC
Shaak Ti = dead.

bilb
Wikipedia.. yeah rrrrrrrrrrrrright.. I'll believe them over SW.com and actual set pics... whatever...

Astro.. no she doesnt get beheaded (based on the info we have right now anyway) & never did, but she was supposed to get impaled by Anakin and or GG depending on which version of they were shooting at the time.....

FistoFan
Will you people quit calling me a liar?!

bilb
Originally posted by FistoFan
Will you people quit calling me a liar?!

a liar about what? shaak ti's death IS a deleted scene, yes you are right about that.. anything more than that tho & you are gonna have to provide a RELIABLE source (wikipedia DONT count)

Stunrun
Does Anyone Know What Happened To Shaak Ti???

She got wacked

End of...

masterkit
Fisto Fan just click upload file. under the replying box

FistoFan
I did, but when I try to post an image, it says that something is invalid.

Captain REX
Usually means that its too big or not the right file type.

Wikipedia/Wikicities is not a reliable source, as I told you in a PM. Don't flip out whenever someone tells you that. We don't know for sure that Shaak Ti was beheaded; I'm thinking she was impaled, myself.

FistoFan
Yeah, somewhere it said that she asked him what happened at Palpatine's office, and he replied by stabbing her in the back. But what do you mean the right file type?

bilb
jpeg, bmp, gif.. etc

file types

FistoFan
How can I make it the right file type?

bilb
what is it you want to upload?

FistoFan
A picture of Yarael Poof's lightsaber on www.thelightsaber.com

Captain REX
...how is that relevant with this thread?

FistoFan
It's just I'm trying to upload it to another thread.

Captain REX
...mm'kay. You should be having no problem, those are JPEGs unless you're saving it as something us.

Anyways, back on topic.

bilb
Originally posted by Captain REX
...mm'kay. You should be having no problem, those are JPEGs unless you're saving it as something us.

Anyways, back on topic.

laughing laughing laughing

rexxy you crack me up stick out tongue

bilb
http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/YarelPoofSM.jpg

just quote this post stick out tongue

Captain REX
Damn straight I do. stick out tongue

Poof's sword is weird. messed

FistoFan
I tried to. I saved the picture in a file and then I clicked browse clicked the file, and it said it was invalid.

FistoFan
Somebody help me!

Hornyman
Originally posted by grievous16
well i was in a book store about a month ago and before i bought the star wars book i was looking for i was flipping around in this one star wars book called "the making of revenge of the sith".Then i saw this page with a storyboard and it looked like a drawing of shaak ti...and she was on the ground and genereal grievous came over pulled out one of his lightsabers and stabed her in the back and obi wan and anakin witnessed it too.Now i need to know do u think this really was gonna be a part but was deleted?Or do u think it was just an idea?

She died in the temple.

FistoFan
There were two versions. Death in the temple and death by Grievous. There's a website with pictures: http://thedweebletter.blogspot.com/2005/06/star-war-arcana.html

FistoFan
HornyMan, please help me! Nobody else will help me with the pictures.

Captain REX
Wow, you really don't know how to work a computer. blink

Go complain in the News & Computer Help section; this isn't he place to be complaining about your inability to post pictures. stick out tongue

FistoFan
Well I saved it in a file, clicked browse, and clicked on the picture and it said it was an invalid file type. So then I tried right clicking on the picture on that website and clicked properties, highlighted the website, copied it, and put it in the upload file, and it stayed on this page.

Captain REX
Wow, you really don't know how to work a computer. blink

Go complain in the News & Computer Help section; this isn't he place to be complaining about your inability to post pictures. stick out tongue

FistoFan
Well, what do I do?

Captain REX
Go complain in the News & Computer Help section

FistoFan
Will someone please help me?

Captain REX
GO TO THE COMPUTER HELP SECTION. miffed

bilb
fisto fan...

find the addy of the pic you want to use, then type the following:

http//:addy

that should do it smile

FistoFan
addy?

FistoFan
Do you mean address?

FistoFan
And where is the Computer Help Section?

mauler
Originally posted by FistoFan
And where is the Computer Help Section?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f79/

FistoFan
Does addy mean address?

mauler
Yep smile

addy=www.something.com

FistoFan
Well, I did what bilb said, and clicked submit reply, and it stayed on this screen and wouldn't go to another screen. It said Please Wait... and it wouldn't go to another screen.

Captain REX
Oh for the love of...

Click the picture you want with the right click. Go down the list to properties. Copy-paste the URL address listed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/avatars/alien/ae47.gif

For example, your avy.

FistoFan
I did, and when I did, it just stayed at this screen and said Please Wait... it stayed at this screen.

Darth_Janus
What's going on now?

FistoFan
Help me with images.

FistoFan
I did what bilb said about (img)http://(put in website)(/img) and when I did it stayed at this screen and said Please Wait... and it just stays here.

Captain REX
You're not doing it right. I told you how to do it in the Computer Help section.

bilb
ok not () use these

FistoFan
I'm doing what you said, bilb, it just stays on this screen saying Please Wait...

Darth_Janus
What kind of connection do you have?

FistoFan
broadband

FistoFan
help, Darth Janus.

FistoFan
I got it right.

bilb
i dunno FF.. something aint right obviously tho

edi: nm stick out tongue

FistoFan
Well, I got it right. I'll post your avatar right now.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar50226_15.gif

bilb
hehehehe .. glad you got it to work smile

FistoFan
Here's the deleted scene with Grievous.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/txkarenr/txkarenr2/ShaakTiskeweredbyGrievous.jpg

FistoFan
The website I found this on also had what Grievous said. He said, "Shaak Ti, your lightsaber looks battleworn. It will need considerable cleaning, but it will do the job." Then he stabs her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.