SuperSayian 1 Goku vs SuperSonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
A very extreme battle between two of the greatest heroes in their Super forms. Which one will win and who do you think has the strongest transformation? smile big grin cool

Arbiter
Super Sonic. He is invincible.

Creshosk
Goku,
Sonic can be tossed around in his super form, he can be crushed and if he runs out of rings he's regular sonic again.

Hit_and_Miss
goku is faster then sonic with his instant translocation (think thats spelt right) he could apear in front of sonic and trip him up....

Sonic x 20
I think it is really called instant transmission, and you maybe right about Goku appearing in front of Sonic, but Sonic has enough time to battle Goku. As long as he has a good supply of rings Sonic will be okay.

Arbiter
Sonic has Chaos Control.

Sonic x 20
Indeed, Sonic has the same ability Shadow has. cool

Arbiter
Not to mention Sonic can just teleport Goku into space. And Goku can't breathe in space and Super Sonic can.

Sonic x 20
Good point. After the battle with Frieza, Goku had to get off of Planet Namek by getting into the spaceship, and Sonic always fights Dr. robotnik in space as SuperSonic. That's a very good point.

Sonic x 20
It still maybe a close battle because they both can teleport. smile smile

Sonic x 20
I think Sonic doesn't lose any power. He loses rings but not power I don't think. Goku loses power but is still in control of fights.

Creshosk
While Sonic was powering up the chaos control attack Goku could punch him hard enough to trigger the crush death.

Sonic x 20
Chaos Control is a very powerful move. Sonic is also invincible while in his super form and Goku might also be as well.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Chaos Control is a very powerful move. Sonic is also invincible while in his super form and Goku might also be as well. Super Sonic can still be crushed.

Zatch
and two goku has more than one saiyan form he has Five. So if he starts losing he can go up another level.

Arbiter
Originally posted by Creshosk
Super Sonic can still be crushed.
Sonic says, "Chaos Control" and that's all.

Sonic x 20
Super Sonic can still be crushed.

Sonic won't be crushed so easily. Both Sonic and Goku know how to win a battle.

Sonic x 20
Goku also needs help at times during his battles while Sonic hardly needs help from anyone at all.

Zatch
Goku also needs help at times during his battles while Sonic hardly needs help from anyone at all. omly on some of them.

Arbiter
Sonic Adventure 2: Shadow's Help
Sonic Heroes: Knuckles and Tails' help
Sonic Advance 3: Eggman's help

Sonic x 20
Yeah your right. They both need help some times in some of their battles.

CorderaMitchell
I think Sonic doesn't lose any power. He loses rings but not power I don't think. Goku loses power but is still in control of fights.

Try not to multiple post.

Zatch
yeah to many at a time makes you look desperate.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Try not to multiple post.

Okay. smile smile

CorderaMitchell
Use the edit function, you have 15 minutes to change your posts.

Sonic x 20
At first, I thought Goku could breathe in space, but seeing as Frieza saying that he can breathe in space, but Goku can't I guess not. Sonic can though.

CorderaMitchell
Goku has instant transmission though...

Arbiter
He has to put his finger on his forehead and by the time he does that his head will explode.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arbiter
Sonic says, "Chaos Control" and that's all. Funny how he had to concentrate in order to warp something other than himself huh?

Goku also has energy attacks, Those could also smack Sonic around.

luffyjin
hahahahahaha Sonic all the way im a hardcore sonic fan and a hardcore tekken fan and i no that sonic would wup gokus ass because hes not human and goku is a form of human

Creshosk
Originally posted by luffyjin
hahahahahaha Sonic all the way im a hardcore sonic fan and a hardcore tekken fan and i no that sonic would wup gokus ass because hes not human and goku is a form of human Goku isn't technically by ALL accounts human.

He has a unique physiology that seperates his speices from Homo Sapiens. He has not just a tail but an ability to go "super" saiyan, and even Ozaru. . .I don't know of any human that can change into a giant monkey. .

Sonic is a form of hedgehog. . .

Human>Hedgehog

Arbiter
I don't think I ever met a Hedgehog that broke the sound barrier and went Super.

CorderaMitchell
Mach one isn't a big deal man.

Creshosk
I don't think I ever met a Hedgehog that broke the sound barrier and went Super. I don't think I've ever met a human who can fly.

Hit_and_Miss
by your own words goku isn't human. just humanoid form....so have you met any of those that could fly???

I love being pedantic

Sonic x 20
Sonic and Goku have abilities that we never seen before and is extremely interesting. smile big grin cool

CorderaMitchell
Sonic can't fight too well though...

Sonic x 20
He may can't fight well but he has his speed which helps him out alot. Also, he can jump on an enemies head or a bosses head which is almost like fighting, and can also do the spin dash.

Arbiter
Sonic can do spindash, Sonic Wind, Lightspeed Attack, and Blue Tornado. I'm sorry. What do you call fighting?

Sonic x 20
Well, I hardly see Sonic do any punches or kicks except for Sonic Battle (GBA), but his speed sometimes gives him the advantage during a fight and speed is part of fighting.

Arbiter
Sonic has 2 fighting games:
Sonic the Fighter & Sonic Battle
Sonic has been battling Eggamn since Sonic the Hedgehog and all that exp makes him a great fighter.

Sonic x 20
Sonic has been battling Eggamn since Sonic the Hedgehog and all that exp makes him a great fighter.

I forgot about Sonic the Fighter, Thanx. You are right, Sonic has been defeating Eggman ever since the first Sonic the Hedgehog which does show he is a Great fighter. smile big grin cool

CorderaMitchell

He doesn't have much fighting technique man...

Arbiter
What technique!? Sonic has his own form of fighting. Sonic defeated Knuckles who is a well trained fighter.
Sonic defeated:
Eggman
Silver Sonic
Kunckles
Mecha Sonic
Eggman
Knuckles
E-101
Chaos 0
Chaos 4
Chaos 6
Perfect Chaos
Big Foot
Tied with Shadow's might
Egg Golem
Tied again with Shadow
FinalHazard
Eggman
Team Rose: Amy, Cream, & Big
Gizoid (With everyone's powers copied)
Gemerl (A copy of Emerl aka Gizoid)
Ultimate Gemerl (Gemerl with the 7 Chaos Emeralds)
Equalled Shadow again in a team match

Yeah you're right. Sonic can't fight. He only dodges the enemies's attacks, able to attack the enemy at the right time, and is quick to react.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Sonic knows when to attack at the right time. smile smile

Hoshi
goku would blow him with a kamehameha,i dont think even super sonic would be able to resist an energy attack that can easily destroy the earth.Super sonic had trouble to destroy a spaceship that was 1/3 the size of earth , goku would blow it away as it was nothing.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hoshi
goku would blow him with a kamehameha,i dont think even super sonic would be able to resist an energy attack that can easily destroy the earth.Super sonic had trouble to destroy a spaceship that was 1/3 the size of earth , goku would blow it away as it was nothing.

I don't know. Sonic is invincible when he's SuperSonic and the KaMaHaMaHa blast probably wouldn't blow SuperSonic up. Goku also used the blast on some of the villians and it didn't blow them up.

Hoshi
because gokus foes are much stronger than super sonic,majin buu destroyed the earth with less than 1% of his power.

CorderaMitchell
What technique!? Sonic has his own form of fighting. Sonic defeated Knuckles who is a well trained fighter.
Sonic defeated:
Eggman
Silver Sonic
Kunckles
Mecha Sonic
Eggman
Knuckles
E-101
Chaos 0
Chaos 4
Chaos 6
Perfect Chaos
Big Foot
Tied with Shadow's might
Egg Golem
Tied again with Shadow
FinalHazard
Eggman
Team Rose: Amy, Cream, & Big
Gizoid (With everyone's powers copied)
Gemerl (A copy of Emerl aka Gizoid)
Ultimate Gemerl (Gemerl with the 7 Chaos Emeralds)
Equalled Shadow again in a team match

Yeah you're right. Sonic can't fight. He only dodges the enemies's attacks, able to attack the enemy at the right time, and is quick to react.

You are missing my point, I'm saying skill here, his only method is to keep moving, he won't stand a chance otherwise.

Hoshi
ryu fough many more guys in a duel than sonic,and sonic is not really used on being super sonic,sonic doesnt choose exactly when he will turn into super , but goku does

Arbiter
Originally posted by Hoshi
SuperSonic would be able to survive the attack. With the 7 Chaos Emeralds he has unlimited power.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. SuperSonic was hit by alot of energy blasts and never blew up. The Chaos Emeralds make Sonic invincible.

Hit_and_Miss
goku could instant translocate sonic to some far off land then translocate back to earth.... thus we would never have to suffer a sonic apperance again....smile

Arbiter
Sonic can teleport with Chaos Control.

Hit_and_Miss
I like the way goku is only allowed stage one of his powers but sonic is aloud all his powers....

You mean to tell me that chaos control allows him to do just about anything and it makes him invincible???
What as the point of the thread then???

On a side note then goku could wish his powers away with the dragon balls....

Arbiter
Only the Master Emerald can take away the powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Sonic x 20
Only the Master Emerald can take away the powers of the 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Yes, the Master Emerald is the only thing that can take away the Chaos Emerald's power. Yes Goku can wish the Emerald's power away, but it wouldn't do any good.

Creshosk
Missles smack supersonic senseless, he can be smacked around by bosses, and has to rely on "weak points" to do ANY damage. . .

Goku doesn't HAVE any weak points that flash red. . .

Sonic x 20
Missles smack supersonic senseless, he can be smacked around by bosses, and has to rely on "weak points" to do ANY damage. . .

Goku doesn't HAVE any weak points that flash red. . .

Sonic fought Eggman lots of times and he wasn't flashing red.

Hit_and_Miss
hang on the dragon balls can create planets and make people invincable... they can even bring back the dead to life... I think they could wish the powers away or atleast goku could gain the master emerald

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
hang on the dragon balls can create planets and make people invincable... they can even bring back the dead to life... I think they could wish the powers away or atleast goku could gain the master emerald

I don't know what will happen if Goku had possesion over the Chaos Emeralds. I guess he'll become invincible and will be able to breathe in space. Maybe the Dragon Balls can take away a Great power such as the Master Emerald, but I don't know.

Creshosk
Sonic fought Eggman lots of times and he wasn't flashing red. He does when Sonic needs to be super to fight him.

And whenever there is only one spot that can be hit.

Besides Vegeta was blasting asteroids in outer space.

I think that the saiyans can breath in space later on in the series.

And Super Sonic can drowned. wink

Sonic x 20
I think when Sonic is HyperSonic he won't drown anymore. I also think SuperSayian 4 Goku can breathe in space, but this is SuperSayian 1 Goku we're talking about. smile smile smile smile

CorderaMitchell
I think when Sonic is HyperSonic he won't drown anymore. I also think SuperSayian 4 Goku can breathe in space, but this is SuperSayian 1 Goku we're talking about. smile smile smile smile

He can be crushed though...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He can be crushed though...

Yes, your right. Sonic can still be crushed by huge platforms, but as HyperSonic, he can stay underwater for as long as he wants.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, your right. Sonic can still be crushed by huge platforms, but as HyperSonic, he can stay underwater for as long as he wants.

I loved Hypersonic, remember Hyperknuckles?

Sonic x 20
HyperKnuckles was cool as well. I think he was glowing pink. He can also climb faster and glind faster than normal Knuckles.

CorderaMitchell
He made an earthquake when he flew into something too...

Sonic x 20
That's cool!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Arbiter
Yeah but he doesn't look different and doesn't move as fast as HyperSonic but he's still cool.

Sonic x 20
Yeah but he doesn't look different and doesn't move as fast as HyperSonic but he's still cool.

Yeah, but he does glow pink and don't forget about SuperTails. He had birds flying around him and protecting him at the same time. smile smile

Arbiter
HyperSonic doesn't glow just pink but also green, yellow, white, and blue.

Sonic x 20
HyperSonic doesn't glow just pink but also green, yellow, white, and blue.

Yes, HyperSonic does change colors from all of the Chaos Emeralds and Super Chaos Emeralds. big grin

CorderaMitchell
He's neat, and that attack that kills everyone on the screen...

FANTASTIC!!!

Sonic x 20
That is extremely cool!!!!! smile big grin cool

Arbiter
Super Tails, Hyper Knuckles, and Super Shadow can only dream of being as cool or powerful or fast as Hyper Sonic.

Sonic x 20
Shadow would have a possibility of having the same powers as HyperSonic if he was HyperShadow. smile smile

Sonic x 20
Shadow would have a possibility of having the same powers as HyperSonic if he was HyperShadow. smile smile

Besides, Shadow is fast like Sonic. smile big grin cool

Hit_and_Miss
I still think kame-hame-ha would kill them.... then doc robotnic could join the dbz crew he wouldn't have anything to do with sonic dead... he was soo mis-understood. Then he could help bulma create new tech to kill all the nameks.... god I hate nameks...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I still think kame-hame-ha would kill them.... then doc robotnic could join the dbz crew he wouldn't have anything to do with sonic dead... he was soo mis-understood. Then he could help bulma create new tech to kill all the nameks.... god I hate nameks...

Sonic can still be crushed by bigger platforms, but I don't think the Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha Blast will crush him. Also, it would seem kinda weird with Dr.Robotnik being with the DBZ crew. Bulma will help him make robots, but not use them to hurt the Nameks.

dvampire
I go with Goku on this (even though I don't know alot about Sonic video games). Goku is still a better fighter and have range attacks for a good offense.

Arbiter
Why don't we take these 2 to the limit?
HyperShanic vs. SuperSayain4 Gogeta.
http://www.deco.franken.de/sonic_x/review/review.html
Scroll to the very bottom

Sonic x 20
Why don't we take these 2 to the limit?
HyperShanic vs. SuperSayain4 Gogeta.
http://www.deco.franken.de/sonic_x/review/review.html
Scroll to the very bottom

That's a cool one!!!!! HyperShanic as Sonic and Shadow fusing together vs SuperSayian 4 Gogeta, I like that. That picture looked cool enough to be Sonic and Shadow. cool cool cool cool

Arbiter
It is. I read the entire episode guide for Sonic X.

Sonic x 20
Is it a real episode because I never seen that one before.

Arbiter
Yeah that or a movie. I forget.

Sonic x 20
Cool!!!!! He should be more Faster and Stronger than Sonic and Shadow apart. cool cool

Arbiter
And HyperSonic.

Sonic x 20
Oh- thanx, I forgot about him and if Shadow was HyperShadow, then it will be the same.

Sonic x 20
I'm getting some good replies from this thread. I'm very happy. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Sonic and Goku are Great fighters.

Atom_the_hedgeh
Sonic uses chaos control, and suddenly goku is in a valcano crying for his mommy!!! ha ha!

Go sonic! laughing

swedish_bum
lol NOOB!!!! Goku Pwns "super sonic"

Drunk-of-Fury
Son-Goku stands and do nothing while sonic runs around and hit Goku whit weak slaps until Goku gets BORED and wins whit one Smash and Owns instantly!!!!!!

IcePunk
OMFG !!! Goku will smash him down to the core of the earth FFS!

QuincE
I can't believe this arguement takes up 5 pages of NOOB-ISHNESS with a hint of FAN-BOYISM.

Ok. Your list of Sonic's defeated enemies aren't impressive at all. Most of your arguements pertaining to Sonic being an "Excellent fighter" involve him beating eggman "loads" of times. So what if sonic is able to beat a senile old fat-guy with an asss so huge he has to sit in a friggin machine all day. Sonic has a hard time beating up robots, while as Goku can destroy a robot in a single blast. Goku is a martial arts expert/champion and has the power to blow up planets. And yes, I'm guessing that Goku can eventually breathe in space, considering young broly, his father Paragus, and Goku's dad Bardock all could. So the fight would go as follows:

Sonic gets into a ball and flies right for Goku's chest like a cannonball.
Goku merely catches it.
Then crushes it in between his hands.

The "blue blur" is now nothing but a "Red Stain"

Lord Ryugen
As far as I'm aware Super Sonic is supposed to be immune to all types of physical and energy attacks however he requires rings to maintain the transformation. Goku on the other hand can remain in Super Sayian form indefinitely as long as he doesn't use up too much energy.
The problem with this fight is that neither opponent can really do anything to the other, no matter how strong people think Goku is he cannot negate the power of the Chaos Emeralds all he can do is wait for Sonic to run out of gas. Sonic on the other hand won't be able to do any damage as Goku can simply dodge or take his attacks without any problems. Sonic's only advantage is to use Chaos Control and dump Goku somewhere he can't survive like space, I'm sorry QuincE but it's been pretty well established that Goku will die without an atmosphere..
I see this fight leaning slightly more towards Sonic unless Goku can come up with a method to defend against Chaos Control. I'm going to look for some instances of Goku using Instant Translocation with out needing to lock onto a Ki signature.

QuincE
It hasn't been established that goku apparentely "Can't survive without an atmosphere"

Here his weak father Bardock is floating in space. While fighting. Also, in the broly movie, Goku is seen using instant transmission through space.

Lord Ryugen
Movies aren't rated canon, the timelines overlap half the time. Bardock was seen near the planet Vegeta so it's possible (but not probable) that he was still in the atmosphere, it's not likely given the distance but we can't deny the possibility. Also it's been established by King Kai, Frieza and Goku himself that lack of an atmosphere is deadly to him.

QuincE
Movie timelines regardless are an enigma of an excuse. And besides, it's a freekin hedgehog.

Lord Ryugen
A hedgehog wielding an unlimited source of power, Sonic has never been hurt by an attack while using the power of the Chaos Emeralds, even in the later Sonic Adventure games A direct attack by Chaos or the Bio Weapon only causes him to lose rings not get hurt. Goku wins if he can outlast Sonic's time limit if not Sonic chaos controls him into deep space and leaves him there.

QuincE
Fortunately for Goku, even being in space would not halter Goku. If not for the proof in the case of Bardock, Goku could simply press his finger against his head and instant transmit back to the planet. During the fusion saga, Goku while in regular form, throws a kienzan disc at Super Buu. The Kienzan can cut through anything - including small hedgehogs.

blind faith
wow Goku will kill and rape Sonic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.