Could Batman Beat The Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
OK SPIDEY CAN DO IT AND AS PEOPLE HAVE DONE BATMAN VS SPIDEY I DON'T KNOW WHO WON AND I WOULD THINK SPIDEY BUT JUST......

OK DO YOU THINK HE CAN BEAT

SHOCKER
RHINO
CHAMELEON
SCORPION
DOC OC
MYSTERIO

I THINK HE CAN'T DO IT

long pig
No, but Slade could.

grey fox
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
OK SPIDEY CAN DO IT AND AS PEOPLE HAVE DONE BATMAN VS SPIDEY I DON'T KNOW WHO WON AND I WOULD THINK SPIDEY BUT JUST......

SHOCKER
RHINO
CHAMELEON
SCORPION
DOC OC
MYSTERIO

I THINK HE CAN'T DO IT

Could you shout a little louder, the penguins cant hear you

Solidus Snake
lemme see

bats tosses some pellets and teargas. noone can tell the difference between it and mysterios. so bats swings in and smashes mysterios helmet and gives him a good kidney punch for good measue. shocker saw bats swing in the smoke and teh bright man he is will start firing. his blasts knock over a wall enraging the rhino and singing chameleons suit. by this time bats has gotten two good shots in on scorpion who he now realizes is enhanced.

so bats takes off the cowl and puts it on a gagging scorpion as his tail thrashes wildly. the tail cracks 3 of bats ribs in a wild swing. rhino seeing the cowled figure charges scorpion and makes minced meat of him against a wall. by now bats has taken care of shocker who was still shooting blindly with a nerver strike to teh back of the head. he pulls off shockers mask and dons it. he hold shockers arms and fires his gauntlets through the clearing smoke and takes out chamelion and burns ocks mullet.

ock curses at rhino whos still beating on scorpions mangled body.

now its rhino and ock vs bats.

ock knocks shockers body away from bats. before the body hits the ground bats throws a capsule at ock which is batted at with one of the other arms. strobe burst. ock is blinded. rhino is charging bats. two of ocks arms stabilize him whilst the other 2 attack. bats leap frogs over rhino whilst throwing a rang at ock. one arn deflects the rang the other breaks 2 more of his ribs. bats is going unconscious now. in a last ditch effort he throws some dust in a charging rhinos face. as it stings his eyes and he screams bats sprays halon and tear gas down his throat. rhino chokes and collapses o the ground gagging.
another of ocks arms clips bats across the face. so he ducks behind rhinos body. two of ocks arms throw rhinos choking body away. the other 2 are still bracing a blinded ock. opportunity. an batarang and knockout gas hits ock in the face as rhinos body hits the ground.

bats retreats to a corner after injecting rhino with a tranqilizer next to his eyes. he then goes unconscious

DigiMark007
With knowledge of his opponents, some time to prep and pick a battle site, Bats could pull it off no sweat. If he doesn't have these things and has to go into the fight blind, or if he just runs into them randomly....then he's screwed.

-DM

NoFate007
Batman can win. He'd make them shine his shoes within a little bit of time. The one that would give him the most amount of trouble I'd think would be either Mysterio or Scorpion.

spiderboy5
if batman has one or two day prep then he could win this

illadelph12
Nah, Batman's going down. Spiderman takes these 6 down most of the time because his spider sense warns him of a majority of the incoming attacks, and his superhuman strength and endurance help him so that he isn't damaged nearly as much as a normal human would be from the same punishment. It's not a walk in the park for Parker when he does pull it off.

Bats doesn't have the luxury of a built in proximity and danger alert system, super human strength and agility, and the ability to adhere to walls. He's got a belt full of gas and smoke pellets, bat shaped ninja stars, grappling hooks, and various other crime fighting tools.

With Mysterio casting illusions and all the muscle and ranged attacks the 6 have at their disposal, Bats is going down taking them on alone.

Solidus Snake
he doesnt need prep

Fanboy
Batman would win.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
he doesnt need prep
He needs at least 6 days of preptime - a day for each villain.

WindDancer
The entire Sinister six are a pack of arrogant cocky dummies. Even if they were to combine their brains into one they couldn't defeat Batman's higher and more cunning mind. The Sinister six are only a problem because Spiderman is too naive. He uses physical force to stop them. You only need a brain and Batman has plenty. Batman wins.

black robb
Originally posted by ALEMASTER

SHOCKER
RHINO
CHAMELEON
SCORPION
DOC OC
MYSTERIO

I THINK HE CAN'T DO IT Shocker,Scorpion,Rhino,and Chameleon were not in the Sinister Six,the Sinister Six was Sandman,Vulture,Kraven,Electro,Doc Ock,and Mysterio...He wouldnt beat Ock or Rhino. He could beat Chameleon with ease. I'm not sure on Shocker.He could probably beat Mysterio,but that's debatable.

black robb
Originally posted by WindDancer
The entire Sinister six are a pack of arrogant cocky dummies. Even if they were to combine their brains into one they couldn't defeat Batman's higher and more cunning mind. The Sinister six are only a problem because Spiderman is too naive. He uses physical force to stop them. You only need a brain and Batman has plenty. Batman wins. You obviously didnt read Spidey's first encounter with the Sinister Six

WindDancer
Yes I did. And it was obvious that they all had a crash of ego's among themselves in their first team up. Years later when Doc reunite the Sinister Six (with the exception of Kraven) for a second time in Amazing Spiderman he obviously made fools of his partners. He lied to them and made them look very stupid. Thus, proving that the Sinister Six are a pack of no-brainers.

apoc001
I think these guys are way out of Batman's league, especially if they fought him all at once.

golem370
There ain't no way slade would win

Wanderer259
How do you figure?

golem370
Scropion has the speed of spider-man and is stronger and rhino lifts 80 tons and his skin is very Strong Doctor octopus is very smart and lifts like 3 tons per arm 12 + 80 + 15 tons now add Ocks brains MYSTERIO tricks and shockers powers more then a match

MERCILOUS
Prep-time Batman wins no doubt. And he wouldn't need a day or nothing like that for all of them, he'd need an hour at most for all of them and no prep at all for some of them.

golem370
He would get broke faster then when Bane did it...

dawsey28
Yeah, I know... Batman was so quickly broken by Bane after he was beaten up by a bunch of others. confused

jinzin
seriously...bad example....

jinzin
anywho...batman's probably gonna lose without prep...just like spidey PLUS HULK did....

leonidas
no prep no chance.

jinzin
well he's got a chance....to escape....nothing more....

Juntai
Individually he'd crush em prep or not, all together, not without prep.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Juntai
Individually he'd crush em prep or not
Really now? Elaborate...

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Really now? Elaborate...
For an example, go back a few pages and check out Batman handing it to Scorpion.

xmarksthespot
I said elaborate. I didn't say point me to a picture.
Now without prep elaborate on how he manages to down Rhino or Doc Ock?

Juntai
He'll do Doc nasty like he did to Spawn, if he can dodge the chains he can dodge the arms, Batarang in the head, or chopping the head off. Batman did both to Spawn.
ANd he'll do Rhino nastier than he did Hulk, sidekick to the stomach, and he's out like a light.

xmarksthespot
He'll do Doc nasty like he did to Spawn, if he can dodge the chains he can dodge the arms, Batarang in the head, or chopping the head off. Batman did both to Spawn.
ANd he'll do Rhino nastier than he did Hulk, sidekick to the stomach, and he's out like a light.
laughing ... confused oh... you're serious.

dawsey28
Oh boy at the crossover BS. confused

Rhino is not bright so maybe he COULD beat Rhino by outsmarting him. Even without prep.

Maybe.

Doc Ock is going to rip him a part, though.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing ... confused oh... you're serious.
Actually, I wasn't but whatever.
I still think Batman would win.
But I can't explain what Batman would do.
Because when Batman defeats people in comics, he even surprises all knowing cosmic beings with his genius. Let alone a human mind like my own.

who?-kid
I still think Batman would win.
But I can't explain what Batman would do.
Because you don't have a clue.

Batman is soooo dead.

supremthor
SHOCKER =
RHINO = Bane or Blockbuster 1st one http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=421
CHAMELEON = Killer Croc
SCORPION = Firefly or Killer Moth
MYSTERIO = Scarecrow or The Riddler
DOC OC = this batmans only problem

supremthor
scorpin and are kinda the same

xmarksthespot
Rhino lifts 80 tons or so, and can charge at like 100mph. His hide is pretty impervious. confused How is he equivalent to Bane?

MrHeavySilence
Explain how 80 tons of sheer force cannot even overwhelm someone as weak as Dare Devil?

Rhino goes down the simplest via gas pellets, flechette mines, or being outsmarted.

Scorpion isn't intelligent either. I imagine Batman would just knock him out with a batarang.

How the heck is Chameleon going to outsmart Bats? This is DC's greatest detective.

Mysterio is weaksauce. The only reason he beats Spidey so bad is cause his senses are enhanced. Bats. Greatest Detective.

Doc Ock and Batman are very much alike in the sense that they easily outsmart their peers. However, Ock isn't battle smart. Batman will think on the fly just as Spiderman has done and defeat Octopus quickly.

xmarksthespot
So you're arguing that he takes the Sinister Six down as a group without prep?

willRules
Batman with prep could do it. Batman without prep gets raped by the sinister six................

willRules
Batman could not take them down individually without prep.

SHOCKER= Bats might win but probably loses.
RHINO=Bats is killed, by being crushed, then raped
CHAMELEON=Bats would probably win
SCORPION=Bats loses. If he is not stung, he is beaten to a pulp,then raped
DOC OCK=Bats has his limbs literally ripped off by Ock, then Bats is raped.
MYSTERIO=Could go either way. If Bats closes his eyes and puts on his gas mask and somehow finds mysterio, then he wins. Otherwise, Mysterio confuddles bats worse than scarecrow and then proceeds to rape Bats.

With prep Bats could win. Without it, he face six uberpowerful men who have spent too long in prison...........

Metalmanx
I just found this and thought it was quite amusing.

"57 Things from Batman Comics, Movies, and TV shows with "Bat" in their Name":
Batalarm, Batanalyzer, Bat-a-rang, Bat-armor, Bat awake, Batbeam, Batbeam Firing Button, Bat Blowtorch, Batboat, Batcamera's Polarized Batfilter, Batcave, Batcentrifuge, Batcharge Launcher, Batclaws, Batcommunicator, Batcopter, Batcostume, Batcuffs, Batcycle, Batcycle Go-Kart, Batantidote, Batparachute, Emergency tank of Bat Oxygen, Bat earplugs, Bat Gas, Batguage, Bathook, Batkey, Batknife, Batladder, Batlaser Gun, Batmagnet, Batmissle, Batmobile, Batmobile Anti-theft Device, Batmobile Mobile Crime Computer, Batmobile's Superpower Afterburner, Bat-o-meter, Bat-o-stat Antifire Activator, Batphone, Batpole, Batram, Bat Ray Projector, Batresearch Shelf, Batrope, Batscanner Receiver, Batscope, Batshield, Batsleep, Batsignal, Bat Terror Control, Batzooka, Compressed Steam Batlift, Homing Battransmitter, Memory Bat Bank, Superblinding Batpellets, Bat Shark repellant

Metalmanx
Oh yea, and the Sinister Six would school bats.

who?-kid
Batman will have major problems with Dock Ock alone... and with five others....dead Batman

Mainstream
Originally posted by who?-kid
Batman will have major problems with Dock Ock alone... and with five others....dead Batman

remember Batman is more than just a man....

.....he's a legend.greenpeepants

who?-kid
He's a legend until he fights Spider-Man. After that, he will be history...

wink

Mainstream
He's a legend until he fights Spider-Man. After that, he will be history...

wink

ugh while I don't like what you said I respect your right to say it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Mainstream
ugh while I don't like what you said I respect your right to say it.
I like it that you respect my right to say it...

Mainstream
I like it that you respect my right to say it...

greentoo

Metalmanx
Awww...see? We can all get along, guys!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Awww...see? We can all get along, guys!

yeah and when we get along every one wins victory

willRules
LOL

Its true..........Its so beautiful..................I.think....I have something...........In my....eye....... cry

Mainstream
spiderman3 black spidey power!!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Prep-time Batman wins no doubt. And he wouldn't need a day or nothing like that for all of them, he'd need an hour at most for all of them and no prep at all for some of them. Unfortunately, there is no prep-time. Batman's true identity is now Tim Drake. Funeral services for Bruce will be held on Monday.

golem370
I think Scorpion and Ock and Rhino could take batman and Slade and only put these three because giving Batman and Slade more of a chance then I think they should have

Arahan
Batman knocking out Scorpion with a Baterang was one of the strangest things i saw, like Venom beating Superman.
Crossovers should be banned.

golem370
Thats right he got his back broke by Bane to people seem to think he could beat a team with Rhino and Scorpion both alot stronger then Bane and More Durable then Bane

willRules
Originally posted by brainchild81
Unfortunately, there is no prep-time. Batman's true identity is now Tim Drake. Funeral services for Bruce will be held on Monday.

I agree with you but I always thought that Nightwing would step up and become Batman............

brainchild81
I like Nightwing as he is. Being Batman puts him back in Bruce's shadow in a way. I don't like Tim. Tim becomes the new Bats and is killed by Ock later on that night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.