Strange vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The only prep involves Strange putting up a decent shield(for you foos who don't believe he has auto shields.)

No waters of life, no banishment.

LGodamus
strange

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
The only prep involves Strange putting up a decent shield(for you foos who don't believe he has auto shields.)

No waters of life, no banishment.

strange

norrinradd43
Strange 10/10 how are u this evening guy?

CaptainStoic
I'm sorry but Morg kicked the Silver Surfers butt without trying, and it was not a sneak attack. I think Morg would make Strange feel like a normal person would feel if Jason Voorhees was after them. Stephen would poop all over himself. LMAO!
laughing

quanchi112
morg could win some. morg is relentless. this is a tough one. with prep np for strange. but straight up i could see morg overwhelming him.

Kurash
strange

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I'm sorry but Morg kicked the Silver Surfers butt without trying, and it was not a sneak attack. I think Morg would make Strange feel like a normal person would feel if Jason Voorhees was after them. Stephen would poop all over himself. LMAO!
laughing silver surfer did beat him later in an annual after morgs newness wore off.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Strange 10/10 how are u this evening guy?

Hey buddy

Doin good. How's ur evening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.